Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam kerrigan sherbet black Amythyst Disney dustypaws moon sound cynder Lumina Lulu Ovauzhar Joachim krystal snape
Affiliates
free forum

Goku vs Grell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:08 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Allow me to introduce our contestants! 

In this corner, the greatest fighter on the planet, the super saiyan who defeated King Piccolo, Prince Vegeta, Frieza, and Majin Buu and saved the world countless times! Please welcome GOKU!

And in the other corner, a grim reaper of the Dispatch Management Position and incidentally Jack the Ripper, GRELL SUTCLIFFE!!
(For reference: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Grell_Sutcliff)

A black haired muscular man stepped into the ring. He waved to the audience with a happy smile on his face. It was hard to believe this man was the strongest fighter on Earth, but when push came to shove, no one on Earth or in many cases beyond Earth could match him. 

His orange, oriental fighting outfit was draped on him, not hiding much of his arms. A blue sash held his outfit together and his master's symbol was adjourned on the back.

He was ready for this fight and he was just curious and excited over how strong his opponent might be.

"Hey!" He greeted pleasantly, "I can't wait to see how strong you are!" He took a fighting stance as he got ready for the battle to start.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 am

Grell walks into the ring, flipping his long, red hair as he steps into view.   He gets out his chainsaw, his grin showing all his sharp, white teeth. "And I can't wait to see you painted in pretty, red blood..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:51 am

Goku looked a bit perturbed by the unpleasant greeting, but fighting sadistic monsters was far from a new experience for him. It didn't get much worse than Vegeta's old self or Frieza.

He became more serious in a second as he seemed to vanish from sight with a sharp sound. 

When he reappeared again, he was standing but a few inches from Grell, "Don't think it'll be that easy to kill me."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:55 am

"Petty little boys like you shouldn't get so close to a woman of my stature!" He starts his chainsaw, going to slice Goku in half.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 am

"A woman?" He looked Grell over catching the chain saw by the sides of the blade above his head, "But.. you're a man!" He insisted in a bout of confused frenzy. He started to swing the caught blade around to send his opponent flying.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:08 am

Grell hangs on tight to his weapon, seeming exaggeratedly shocked by Goku's reply.  "I AM a woman!  Isn't it obvious by my luscious locks and fabulous looks?" Grell tries to get control of his 'scythe', trying to force it through Goku's hands.  "Though I suppose a boy like you wouldn't understand... Only a REAL MAN would recognize my beauty!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:14 am

Goku releases the weapon, throwing Grell out to the distance. 

What was this guy's deal? He definitely was a man, so why would he keep saying that he was a woman?

As this question baffled him, he had to snap himself out of his confusion to remind himself that he was still in a fight. 

He flew up toward where Grell was to begin a barrage of punches that could barely be caught by the human eye. "AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH!" He shouts out as he punches toward Grell with all his might. 

Or at least as a traditional human. He was still testing whether he'd need any of his saiyan powers. He wouldn't want the contest over that quickly.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:19 am

"You're quite persistent for a little boy..." Grell just swings his chainsaw at Goku's fists.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Goku   Goku vs Grell EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 am

Goku kept punching him, but then as he broke away from the action, he looked down at his hand and noticed a very sizable cut that bled profusely. 

"What the... an ordinary chain saw can't cut me!" Goku exclaimed in surprise as he tore off a piece of his outfit to tie it up.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:35 am

A grin comes to Grell's face as he stands.  "You think I'd use something as boring and pathetic as an ordinary chainsaw? I'm a grim reaper!  And this is my Death Scythe!" He flaunts it proudly, going to slash at Goku again.  "Isn't it beautiful, how it paints everyone red?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Goku   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 am

"Paints?! You're Crazy!" Goku exclaims in indignant horror as he leaps backward to gain some distance. It seemed like frontal assaults wouldn't be a good idea with this madman. 

He uses his teleportation technique to appear in the air behind Grell. He then rapidly kicked out with his one foot as he floated, "AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:59 am

"Ooof!" Grell is kicked to the ground, "Such an ill-mannered boy..." He tries to thrust his chainsaw upward.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Goku   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:08 am

He flew out of the way of the saw, but not before getting a large cut on his chest with torn pieces of fabric as well as blood falling off him. 

He held his hands off to the side with his palms a few inches from each other. As he spoke, ki ( started building in between his hands in the form of a ball of azure light,

"KAAAAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEEE....-"

"HHHHHHAAAAAAAA-MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE....-"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He thrusted his two hands forward toward Grell. A controlled beam of blue ki he had built in his hands exploded toward the grim reaper with blinding brilliance and velocity. It ripped through the arena, cracking the very ground underneath the blast to leave only rippled dirt in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 am

Grell just barely gets out of the way, "AHHH!" Some of his hair has been burnt up, and he starts to bitch like crazy.  "What a horrible way to treat a woman! You're not worth my time or energy!" Grell flies away, done with this fight.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:25 am

Goku blinks in sheer confusion, most of his enemies fought to the death. So a forfeit was a very new experience for him.

Despite being hopelessly lost on how to process this, he waves to the applauding crowd sheepishly. Maybe Master Roshi could tell him what happened.

AND THE WINNER IS GOKU!!!

OOC Goku wins, fatalit- ummmm.... not really... O.o
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Goku vs Grell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Grell   Goku vs Grell EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 am

OOC I'm so happy this RP happened :3
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com