Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Lumina Ovauzhar Disney krystal sherbet Lulu snape Amythyst moon dustypaws kerrigan sound black cynder Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Honora Castellum

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
RiverSeth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Liria

Liria

artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Heather. Oh yeah true... Wait a second. What is that suppose to mean?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Artemis looked confused, "Just doesn't sound like me to cheat. That's all. I think if you want to sell that, we'd have to have some kind of scene prepared to really make Heather buy it. Heather's no fool you know."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Liria was glaring at Artemis-

Ooc Arty think.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:44 pm

OOC Hang on, which of these 2 is she referring to?
1. He's implying she'd cheat
2. The old walnut thing
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Ooc 1.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:55 pm

OOC Okay that's what I thought, just with the glare thought she meant more.

IC

"Oh god! I'm not saying you would!" He feverishly defended, slapping himself mentally for the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:19 am

Uh-huh sure.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:07 am

"I'm being honest!" He vowed sincerely. "Promise with all my honor and heart!"

OOC Oh man! I'm WAY too rusty with Artemis o.o
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:03 pm

It took her a lot longer than she thought - even with Meredia's directions - to locate the fabled Strayer property.

The blind sister had given her specific instructions on how to enter, in confidence, of course. Meredia, Bryn, and even Sydnay had entered Honora Castellum before, and Amaya had become the only living sibling to have never stepped foot in the place herself. But she was not here to admire the architecture - no - she required the help of the Strayers to dissolve a self-entitled crime lord, apprehend him, annihilate him, and remind him how much of a gluttonous coward he was.

Dear Artisan

My name is Amaya Desouza and I am writing to ask you for your help. My family have long trusted the Strayers, so i have been redirected here by my siblings. I wish to ask for specific combat training - or to improve my competency with magic - in regards to taking down a particular crime lord. I know that my usual tricks and fast feet won't be enough to catch up to him. In return, i can offer you advice and methods of looking less conspicuous in crowds when you Strayers are trying to track down criminals. Not being rude, but you guys couldn't be more obvious that you're working for the law, even if you had flashing signs.

I shall wait for your response at Honora Castellum, and don't worry about me revealing its location. Turn me down if you wish, but either way i shall be apprehending this man. - Success would be nice though.

Amaya.

She'd sent the owl mere hours ago, simply flicking her pocket knife listlessly between her fingertips as she waited. She had no issue asking for their help, if it meant she could finally collapse Joachim's fragile empire. 

After all, he had stolen it from her - As Abonacci's blood heir - and she would never relent in completely crushing it, and claiming it back as her own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Artisan could expect a lot of things this morning but certainly not this. As he brushed his hair, he read the note over and over again and felt a swelling pride in his stomach. Usually people went to his brothers for help while he was stuck being the support guy. It was nice to have his considerable talents appreciated.

He wrote back on a parchment of his own design, one with his image backing a variety of flashy poses as the backdrop, 

"Hey Amaya!

Yeah I've heard of you! Good things from Arty and... yeah let's just skip over what Crest said. Anyways, I'm in! Hope you're ready to bring your A Game, because you'll be learning from an A+ teacher! 

See you soon! 

Artisan!"

After sending off his reply on his spotted wood owl, he got together a bag with all the necessary teaching materials and made his way to find Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 pm

She turned over the paper, half smirking, half snorting to herself as she quickly skimmed the letter and attempted to ignore the animated poses. Amaya sincerely hoped she could handle his arrogance without wanting to slice his neck. And even if she tried to and failed, it would still be good practice against people like Joachim.

Dressed in simple attire for training, she did not want to wander too far from where she'd entered, casually doing some stretches as she observed all the details on a tudor-style house. 

Still, she occasionally glanced around her, expecting the Strayer to sneak up on her, but she knew stealth probably wasn't his forte.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:13 am

Instead of that, fireworks shot off nearby. All the colors of the rainbow exploded in the air above her, a cascade of vibrance falling down to form the word, "ARTISAN" in glittering brilliant light that could be seen for miles around.

Descending from the large cloud of smoke that was formed in the sky was Artisan atop a small golden saucer that floated on it's own volition.

"DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA! DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA! DA-DA-DA-DA-" Before he could finish his version of Ride of the Valkyries, he broke into a coughing fit from all the smoke.

"Okay, smoke needs work. Good to know..." He muttered to himself as he stepped off his small vessel and walked over to her, "Howdy!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:28 pm

What the hell have i got myself into.

Her eyebrow quirked, decided to keep as plain an expression as possible out of fear of laughing. Making no move to indicate formality, she leaped to her feet, offering a calm smile as she set down her usual weapons on the floor in front of her. 'Hey, how's it going?' 

She placed her hands on her shoulders, pushing down hard so she could click her own neck. 'Alright, i'm good to go, where we gonna start? Beating stuff up? punching, kicking, magic?' She fumbled in her back pocket for her wand, hoping she'd actually brought it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:17 pm

He smiled at her eagerness as he raised his pointer finger, "First, I would like to know a bit about you. Like what are some things you like, dislike, what kind of combat training you've had, ecerteria..."

"See, I think that combat ought to be like a personal expression. Each is unique, and seems more natural if the way you fight reflects yourself in a way."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 am

'No formal training!' She declared in an unusually chipper tone, more desiring to catch him off guard as she slings her backpack full of weapons over her shoulder. 'Just picked up a few things from having a crime lord as a father, and being chosen as his heir. But that didn't go too well for him.' 

Amaya was very blase with her description of her father, continuing in rapid succession. 'I like informality, unpredictability, and despise people who have been sheltered from absolutely everything. I'm pretty laid back, but when i'm fighting i will be fast; i won't get caught if i put my mind to it.'

'But i suck with magic, i rely on my body more.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm

"Woah woah woah! Slow up!" He held both his hands up, "We have more than 3 seconds you know!"

He snapped his fingers, "Amaya Motormouth! That's your nickname! Great! Got that out of the way!"

"Anyways, the little bit I did catch is informality, unpredictability, laid back, fast. I think you couldn't have picked a better teacher! That's all very much in line with how I do things!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Amaya flipped him the bird when she heard her new nickname, sneering.

'To be honest, i just wanted to get it out of the way so we could attack stuff.' She reached for her knives, wondering if she should try to practice magic or continue her normal combat style.

'So ya don't care that i used to be a criminal? Runs in the family.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:22 am

"Not even a little. One of my best friends used to be a thief." Artisan admitted honestly with a careless shrug, chuckling lightly, "Funniest guy I know, let me tell you."

"But seriously, way I figure it, if you're not one of those destroy-the-earth-homicidal types or 'come-onto-my-girl types, you could be okay."

He glared into the distance as he recalled the faces of every guy who ever tried to hit on his Jesse in front of him. Not one of them didn't leave on a stretcher, "Especially not the last one."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:28 pm

She raised her hands in the air in mock surrender. 'Sorry buddy, she ain't my type.'
Amaya hadn't actually met Jessie, trying to create humour in the situation. 'So i guess i should say my Dad used to be like a mafia boss. Taught me how to fight because he thought i'd take over the family business.' Amaya repressed a snort.

'At least i can fend for myself now.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 pm

"Okay, well seems to me we can skip the basics then and move onto the fun stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 pm

'Fun stuff? I'm sold.' She offered an eager smile, clasping her fingers together. 'Let's have at it.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:50 pm

He gestured for her to follow him, "Come on MM! I'll take you to the training grounds!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:31 am

She followed behind him with anticipation, but not before testing him first. Slipping one of her knives into her hands, she thrusts it through the air, in the direction of his forearm.

Just in case he doesn't actually dodge it..
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 am

Before the dagger could pierce him, it seemed to bounce off his otherwise ordinary looking clothes like it had hit a sheet of metal. "Fake fabric." Artisan explained as he turned to face her, "All the mobility of normal fabric, protective benefits of metal." He boasted proudly. "Made it myself so you know it's perfect."

"Any reason why you declared war against my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:05 pm

'Testing out the instructor before i let you teach me. Try before you buy, y'know.' She answered with a shrug, smiling to herself. 'Although wearing armour is cheating - and unexpected.'

Shame i don't need it. 

'Plus, your shirt didn't look suitable for combat, ya got me.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honora Castellum   artemis - Honora Castellum - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honora Castellum
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next