Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws cynder snape Joachim krystal Amythyst Lulu Lumina Disney kerrigan liam sound Ovauzhar black moon sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Phoenix Flame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm Phoenix, a pureblood from the Flame family. The Flames are little known, because we don't like to flaunt our pureblood status. I'm a werewolf, I was bitten in my First Year by Fenrir Greyback, as payback for something my parents had done in the Order. I have a younger sister who is in her First Year, Hazel, and she is in Slytherin. Mr Flame was a Gryffindor, Mrs Flame a Hufflepuff, and I a Ravenclaw. A mix of the Houses in our family...

I have a twin sister, Pixie Macnair, who was kidnapped while we were only months old. He Obliviated me and my parents, so we never knew she had existed, until she came to Hogwarts to make my life hell. Mr and Mrs Flame and Hazel still remain unaware of Pixie, as I haven't had the heart to tell them that a Death Eater exists in a family of Order members.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 pm

She is generally nice and always respectful to her elders. She considers Fox a close friend, and still regrets causing her pain when she "killed" Vine. Phoenix disagrees with Death Eaters and their aims, and has already joined the Order at 15 years of age. On the outside, she seems to dislike being a werewolf, but deep down she knows that she enjoys the feeling of total freedom on the Full Moon.

However, she knows that that freedom no longer exists. Crouch Junior defeated her in battle, giving him the title of Alpha. She now has to follow his orders while they are both in werewolf form, putting her at a disadvantage. Phoenix swore to him that she would fight him again, and take the place of Alpha, which she considers rightfully hers, being the first of the two to be werewolves.

(Just realised I need to add something)
When Phoenix was brought up, she and her sister lived quite a muggle life, even though they are purebloods. They had electrical gadgets in their house, and followed muggle hollidays.
Phoenix doesn't know a lot about typical muggles though, like healing, for example.

Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Phoenix has finally admitted to herself that she needs the help of the werewolf inside her in order to aid herself against Crouch. She has recently allowed it a little more freedom but, in doing so, it has made itself known. She is now slightly more impatient, her eyes are slowly turner greener, and she has shadows beneath her eyes. Phoenix seems to find comfort in the outdoors - particularly the edge of the Forbidden Forest - whereas she used to enjoy the Great Hall, the Library or Ravenclaw Tower more.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

In a recent trip to the Room of Requirement, Phoenix managed to bring the werewolf under control... or so she thinks. It has spread out over her personality, mind and body, and has affected her both mentally and physically.

Mental effects:
She is still her normal self, except the werewolf shadows every thought. It shows her a differnet path to what she is thinking, a different action she can make. Her aggressive emotions have been slightly heightened - anger, fear, etc. - and she sometimes can lose herself completely, and the werewolf will seize the chance to be in control in those moments.

Physical effects:
Her eyes are always on the verge of dark blue and dark green, when before they were a light blue/stormy colour. She has become slightly stronger and faster. She has shadows around her eyes, as if she hasn't been sleeping. Her teeth are sharper as well. They are not fangs; they are still shaped like human teeth. But even humans can see that they have a sharper edge to them. Her nails have also had the same changes as her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Wand

Wood: Rowan
Core: Unicorn hair
Length: 10 3/4 inches
Slightly springy

DOB: 15th December not lies

Last edited by Phoenix Flame on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Random Facts   Phoenix Flame EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Phoenix is scared terrified of heights.

She is also scared of needles/sharp objects like knives.

She supports the Kenmare Kestrels Quidditch team.

She can be annoyingly curious/nosy when she wants to be.

Phoenix only has a limited knowledge of healing spells. She admits that she's best at charms.

After she killed Mortem Macnair, she promised herself that she would never hurt anyone again, unless the circumstances called for it. However, if she is pushed too far - say, if someone hurt her loved ones - it would send her over the edge and she would attack with everything she has, just like when she tortured Mortem.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Update and wolf form   Phoenix Flame EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Phoenix is in love with Eugene.

As a wolf, Phoenix's fur is a reddish brown, with a darker almost black stripe along her spine which fades back into brown as the fur goes down her sides. There is a tuft of white fur on her chest. Her eyes stay blue/grey. (For Mer's benefit, 'cause Sabine did a sketch of Phoenix in her book).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phoenix Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flame   Phoenix Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Flame
Page 1 of 1