Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney moon snape dustypaws Lumina krystal sound Lulu kerrigan cynder Ovauzhar Amythyst Joachim liam black sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

The Grounds

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
RiverSeth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

The Grounds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 pm

"We have every reason to be." He explained calmly, considering the offer. What did he have to lose by giving his blood? As far as he knew, there weren't many dark spells that utilised a victim's blood, but just in case...

"I'll agree to you taking my blood when you require it, whenever you ask. As long as it's not enough to weaken me, and on the condition that you don't use it for dark magic."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Grounds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

"I won't, i swear it." He said diligently, calmly as he drew up a sheet of parchment, writing down the conditions. After signing it himself, he swiftly handed it to the slytherin boy. "When i make these contracts, I cannot violate the terms i have laid down. Consider it like an unbreakable vow, but in writing. You are also duty bound under the contract until I have fulfilled my obligation to you, and i will endevour to help you with your request at a reasonable pace." He summarised.

"Basically, don't expect me to spend every hour dwelling on this, but i'll work on it." He offered a toothy smile, even though he knew he was being far more generous than he'd usually be. His normal patrons - like amaya - were people who had been in dire, desperate need of his help, and that was easy to abuse. This however, was an even exchange.

"He's telling the truth about that." Amaya finally piped up, having been stewing in her own thoughts for a few minutes. "He's a liar, but he doesn't lie about these contracts, he takes them incredibly seriously." The mark above her own head reminded her of that fact every single day.

An unrestricted favour.... god, she'd been an idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/

The Grounds
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13