Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar Lumina moon kerrigan krystal Amythyst liam snape Joachim sherbet cynder black Lulu sound dustypaws Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Crouch Mansion

Go down 
+2
Liria
RiverSeth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: River   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 pm

ooc hmm, being really evil.

It explodes, sending splinters of wood flying. I gasp in pain as some hit me, but dont stop.
'Have some of your own medicen, crouch. Legilimens
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Long post coming up, give me a second
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Crouch Mansion   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm

ooc ok.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:43 pm

-They walk by. The other kids. All of them waiting for their parents to come and embrace them, holding their children lovingly. The other kids would ramble on, telling story after story of what happened in their day. 'Johnny got a goal in quiditch,' 'Mommy mommy, I learned a new spell.' The parents of course would listen to all these stories eagerly, rewarding their child's achievement with a hug, a pat of the back, a compliment. They ignore me, not even giving me a glance. Me? What do I wait for but pain? The Ministry building is where I wait. Wait like one of the prisoners they're supposed to try. It IS my prison. My own personal hell.-

-Lonely Barty. That's what I was called back then. I never stayed around others. I feared them and they knew it. The kids would make a game out of trying to find my hiding places, which they had a remarkable proclivity for. When they found me, they would pull me out of my sanctuaries and tease me beyond all reason. Calling me a freak, casting spells on me, making fun of my most recent scars. They would ask me if I wanted to play a game beforehand, every time. They would NEVER leave me alone. It's all I wanted, but it was also all I despised.-

-My peers could be considered an angelic chorus compared to my home life. Once more I made a habit of hiding but again, my hiding places were frequently and uninvitedly visited.-

"Come out freak... time for your medicine."

-The spells were worse when I resisted, so I complied. Coming out, standing there, bracing every muscle I had in my body. Every breath of air I pretended was a small shield entering my body that would protect me, since nothing else in the world would. -

'CRUCIO!!!!"

-I fall to the floor piteously, screaming my lunges out. That was always what he waited for... my lunges to give out. And he always got his wish.-

-As I lay screaming on the floor, only two things go through my mind. The sound of my father's laughter, as he relished in putting his own son through torture for no other reason than to prove that he could. The other thing was but a simple question that I could never find the answer to.-

-Why?-

-Why was it only me going through this? Other houses weren't like this right? There had to be some good people out there. Ones that understood my agony, ones that could take me away from this and answer the question I could not. Ones that could tell me why.-

-Another day at the Ministry, waiting for them to find me. I knew it would be soon. In my state of existence, you learn to value seconds. Seconds were your friends, your only friends. You knew that you could have them before your agony started and that during it, the seconds in between hits were all you could pray for.-

-Sure as the moon sets, there they were in all their proud cocky glory. I still remember the smiles on their faces. Tt was the stinging curse this time that they were trying on me. Granted, compared to the cruciatius curse I routinely got at home this was but a mere tickling but it was still painful all the same.-

"LONELY BARTY LONELY BARTY!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" -Thats the chant they would sing, over and over again. I would hear these verses so often my ears seemed to develop natural filters to the lyrics and the mere melody was enough to haunt me.-

"Leave him alone." -Defense? What? Wh.. Who would defend me?-

-I look over and see a man, dressed in all black that the Ministry guards were lugging away. His hair was brown, unkempt and shoulder length. He looked relatively uncleaned by comparison to the apathetic audience of my anguish. But still, his eyes held something the rest of them didn't have. Understanding.-

-I follow them to an area where the man waited to be tried.-

"Why did you stand up for me?" -I ask him.-

"Because boy, your life doesn't deserve to be this way anymore than mine does."

"What are you saying?"

"I've been wrongly accused of a crime I didn't commit... but none of them will listen. And I see no one listens to you either."

-I listen to the man intently.-

"You remind me of my son... the one I'll never see again."

-A father! No... not the man who had been a savior... a truly good man it seems.-

"Just... remember, your life doesn't have to be this way. You have to stand up, brush yourself off. And fight."

-After that the man was shuffled off, to the trial room which may as well have been the execution chamber as well. I never learned the identity of the man but his name was nothing next to his words. Stand up, brush yourself off, and fight.-

-To fight I must be strong enough to fight back. Luckily for me I had a natural advantage on my side of strong magic and an uncanny nature for learning spells.-

-But of course... a roadblock presented itself in my life. My father discovered my books and research. He puts me down of course.-

"You idiot boy! You'll never amount to anything. You're just a stupid freak!"

-With that he picks up one of the heavier books with my wand and flies it toward me repeatedly hitting me with it at full force. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!-

-If that wasn't enough then he starts to making various large objects around the room fall onto me, statues most notably. One even broke my leg.-

-But... I needed to learn how to fight. I army crawl myself over to my wand only to be met with a kick to the face.-

-I lay on the floor crying. What did I do to deserve this life? Why did no one care?-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

wow, i feel one smidge of pity for Crouch now.
Just a smidge.
kudos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Cool Mission accomplished Cool

And thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

+1 Razz
im gonna write my own now.
(thanks for the inspiration)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Have fun! I can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Poor Crouch... Him and Jack would've been best friends!! Hell, I would've been best friends with him, even though my life doesn't suck like that!!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Sad Yeah, Crouch had a very hard life once River was gone
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah... Too bad Jack and Crouch didn't know each other! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 am

I see it all, and when the memory fades, i stand there for a second, not moving. a small tear leaks out of my eyes but i brush it away.
'im sory, crouch...but it doesnt change this, does it?'

ooc so sad.Sad
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 am

see? you're not heartless are you riv? Razz
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Crouch Mansion   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am

ooc shes not heartless, she still River. lol.
but because she thinks she is doing the right thing, she tried to switch off...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 am

turn fof your humanity.
vampire diaries.
lul.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 pm

"I learned that I needed to fight that day... and fight I shall..." -I say as I wipe the moisture from my own eyes.-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 pm

'Then fight, crouch.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 pm

"I took your douse... now take MINE!!! LEGILLIMENS!!!"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Crouch Mansion   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 pm

ooc -sigh- give me a minute then
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 pm

The memory was of something I had forgotten.

I was 9 years old. My magic had finally come, and I was happy, thinking mummy and daddy would be too. I went running into their room. ‘
‘Look, look!’ I shouted, concentrating, showing them what I could do.
‘That’s wonderful, River.’ My daddy said, smiling at me. But when I looked for approval from mummy, she looked near tears.
‘What’s wrong? Am I not meant to do this?’ I say, worried.
She forced a smile. ‘No River, this is brilliant. Its just…’ She sat up and came towards me, taking my hands and looking into my eyes. ‘River, you have to promise me something.’
‘What?’
‘Promise me that, no matter what, you will stay true to yourself.’
‘Elizabeth.’ Daddy said warningly.
Mummy waved him silent. ‘River, remember who you are. Not just Being River Seth, but remember your kindness, your compassion. You have to be true to you, no matter what you learn. Choose the right path.’ She walked away from me, out of the door, daddy following.
At the age of nine, I didn’t understand what she was saying.

But as the memory faded, I shook my head.
‘This is my path.’
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 pm

"Then you have chosen quite poorly..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

'Because i didnt choose to fight with you?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yes... because you choose to betray the only person on earth who sacrificed ANYTHING for you..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: RIver   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:55 pm

'You wouldnt sacrifice anything, crouch. i can think of something you would never do.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm

"And that isss.....?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crouch Mansion   Caspar - Crouch Mansion - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crouch Mansion
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next