Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black liam Joachim moon Disney sherbet Lulu kerrigan krystal Ovauzhar dustypaws Lumina snape Amythyst cynder sound
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:11 pm

"I don't have to explain myself to you," she growled, patience wavering. "I am here to do my job, and that's it. We don't have time for jokes and games, Joachim. Have you seen what's outside?"
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Crona nodded, agreeing solemnly. "I just feel bad not knowing how to fight..."

Meanwhile Leon was nowhere to be found and it had begun lightly snowing outside
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Crouch explained, "the dark lord came to me in a dream and he was appalled! He was disgusted by him not ruling all he deserved. He told me what I must do. Rebuilt the order in his name, with me ruling in his stead."

Crest offered, "I can help you.."

Joachim raised his hands in surrender, "yeesh fine.. Just trying to lighten the mood.."

Arthur approached Leon, the young child approached him, "excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"So... Take his place now that he's not here..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Phoenix was positively fuming. She gritted her teeth, almost growling her words. "Just go back to the Great Hall. I need a minute."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Leon looked different, he was dressed in a full fire resistant suit, with a hood that looked like Ravens from teen titans. He couldn't be fighting in his average clothes.
He looked down to the child under his hood "what?" He asks
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

"Yes, I shall be the king of the new dark kingdom and he shall be immortalized as a god!" Crouch smiled as though his life had purpose and meaning again. 

"Whatever you say your royal bitchiness.." Joachim flicked her off and went back inside.

Arthur looked up at him, "uncle tells me your strong. I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

She would have protested, but it was true. Pixie would've said the exact same thing if she was there. She would've given her hell for what she'd become. Phoenix returned to the Entrance Hall and sat down on the steps, leaning against one of the banisters with a heavy sigh.

She was so screwed.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

I smile, glad to see Crouch happy again.  "You'll do a marvelous job."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Leon knit his eyebrows and lowered his good for a brief second, the color of his sunset orange hair looking odd against the snow
"Whose your uncle? And I'm not sure of you can help."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Joachim took a detour to the bathrooms, checking out his scratch, "damn those things.." He muttered angrily. The scratch was a festering red and sickly yellow, and it seemed to grow every day like a persistent weed with an iron stem you couldn't cut.

Crouch looked over at Raven, "together we can do it!"

"Uncle Crest... He says I'm too young but I have to help." He had his fathers devotion in him and his uncanny desire to aide those in need.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:27 pm

OOC Hey, Joachim can be a test subject for Jack's cures! :3

IC  My smile widens when he includes me in this, "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Leon sighed, not understanding Arthur or Crest
"So why are you talking to me? I need to leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Eagle   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm

From within the depths of the castle, there was the soft pad of bare feet as a figure emerged from the Room of Requirement. As soon as he caught wind of what was happening, Eagle had buried himself in the safest place he knew, and it was only now that he was scenting the air again, testing the waters.

Stealthily, he made his way down to where he could hear voices and commotion.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Ooc sure!!

Ic

"Good! Well play nice for now, let Phoenix call the shoots.. But well have our time." 

Arthur looked distraught, "can you teach me how to fight? My uncle won't do it."

Ooc should one of my guys run into Eagle?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm

OOC  Awesome! Smile  

Or would you like one of my people for Eagle?

IC  Raven grins as she nods, "Sounds like a plan!" 

Meanwhile, Jack has been working for hours down in the dungeons, trying to figure out a cure.  It's extremely difficult when he doesn't have a sample that he can test.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Eagle   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:45 pm

OOC: I don't mind! Both, if you guys want :3

IC:

Spotting the red-haired girl on the stairs, Eagle skirted around her and took another route down: through the bars. He landed on the tiles with a soft thump, but it didn't seem to get her attention, so he managed to simply continue on his way to the sounds of civilisation.

OOC: I do need to brb though
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Leon was never a teacher, but one look at this child told him he wouldn't take no for an anwser. He apologized a thousand times to Crest in his mind before telling Arthur to grab onto his Wausau and too hold on as he took flight.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Crouch smiled at his co-conspirator and friend, "let us go tell Phoenix the news that we can help train everyone."

Arthur laughed joyously as he flew through the air, as though this small act reaffirmed that peace and joy were still attainable in the world. 

Joachim shifted his jacket to cover his scratch and he walked to rejoin the group when he runs into someone and jumps "JESUS CHRIST!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Both   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Raven grins, feeling much better now. "Right!" 

Sam walks by, sighing, noticing Eagle, but not wanting to bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Eagle   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Eagle hissed when he was collided into, springing backwards into a hunter's crouch with his wand already drawn. The person appeared to be human still, but one could never be too sure. He remained silent, choosing to observe and simply blink at the man owlishly.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Leon flew him to their home and set him down in the same courtyard Leon would train with his father
But then he contacted Crest

Crest I'm sorry, I've taken Arthur under my wing as a learner of combat by his request. Please forgive me and I swear I will let no harm come to him

Sincerely Leon
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Joachim got his heart rate in check as stress spread his disease faster, "Sassy Sam and..." He looked at eagle, "don't tell me... Ummm... Falcon? Or Canary? Some kind if 
bird.."

Crouch approached Phoenix with Raven, "sorry I lost my cool.."

Arthur looked eager to learn, "what will you teach me first mr. Leon."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Sam looks confused at Joachim's nickname for her while Raven just smirks standing next to Crouch.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Eagle," he deadpanned. "The bird for Ravenclaw. In future, you might find it easier to remember if you think of Ravenclaw first."

Phoenix raised her head, mask firmly back in place. She arched an eyebrow. "The world really must be ending if you're apologising," she said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next