Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder sherbet sound Amythyst krystal Joachim moon kerrigan dustypaws Lulu liam Lumina black snape Disney Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Heather's Underground Hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:07 am

I land hard on the ground, ice spikes almost immediatley exploding at Crouch's feet.
"Step aside mortal asshole...I'm looking for Sam"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:08 am

I start laughing insanely, "Oh does the ticket man ever stop kids from entering the circus?"

"Please, I'll offer no resistance to the Strayer scum and Haven, you however, I want to play with..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:10 am

I raise an eyebrow and keep one clawed hand pointed at him
"Yeah? And what makes me so interesting?"
I'm immortal, I look 20, I'm also a vampire, I can control ice and water...I've been cursed...the list goes on but I kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:12 am

Sam: I'm chained to a table that's tilted up for anyone to see. There are bruises and cuts all over my body, and there are massive bags under my eyes that show that they haven't let me rest.

Ray: The moment Crest steps into this room, I shoot a stunning curse at him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:15 am

Crouch: "Well you see, I'm a large cut above the common stock. Surely you've heard of me."

"And lately, I've not had a good, fun, bloody fight. I was hoping you'd at least be able to make me try!"

Crest: I roll out of the way and sending several curses her way upon seeing Sam in such a state. "I'll break you into pieces for this..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:24 am

I narrow my eyes at him as they shift to a ice white color.
"Fine then...your grave"
My spiked ice tail immediately grows and wraps itself around Crouch, throwing him into the air, catching him, and then slamming him into the ground with unmeasurable force.
"And no, I haven't heard of you. You must not be real popular or recognizable talk amongst gods."

Last edited by Wrath'stwinSinXx on Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:25 am

"You brought this on yourself, Strayer... The very moment you threw me into that hell!" I dodge his spells and send some back, eventually trying another binding spell.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:30 am

Crouch: "Foolish boy..." I rise amazingly not terribly injured by the attack.

"There is only one god, the Dark Lord, and I serve him! You shall know my name, after I've destroyed you..."

Wasting no time with lesser spells, I send an enormous fiendfyre bat at the ice god.

Crest: Despite a valiant effort to keep evading, one of the spells manages to ensnare me, but I go to work at once to free myself.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:38 am

I don't appear surprised by him being barely injured
"Your Lord is no Lord, and I don't care about what he does."
The spell literally bounces off of me like a breeze
"Didn't you know real gods are impervious to magic?"
I really wanted to grin but now was not the time.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:39 am

Once he's bound, I don't hesitate to take out a dagger I had up my sleeve. Staring straight at Crest, I bring the blade down into Sam's shoulder, making her scream. A smirk comes to my face.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:41 am

OOC I gtg folks, cya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:19 am

Crouch: True awe came across my face. That spell was usually all I needed to destroy my adversaries. But no sooner had the awe appeared, it returned into laughter.

"YES!!!! Exactly what I was hoping for! An opponent who might actually make me have to break a sweat for a change!"

Crest:m "STOP IT!! I'm the one who put you in Azkaban. If you take this out on anyone, take it out on me!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:23 am

I laugh, "Oh, Crest, don't you see? This IS how I'm taking it out on you! From what I've noticed, the only true way to tear at your soul is to hurt the ones you love..." I twist the dagger in Sam's shoulder, making her struggle and shout.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:02 am

I pull water from surrounding trees and freeze them into large stalagmites, sending them toward Crouch.
"Laugh at this!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:09 am

Crouch: I stand motionless, with the grin still on my face. Lifting my wand with a casual air, I bring it down just as smoothly. As the pillars of ice hit me, , they don't even feel like more than a light breeze.

Crest: I fight the restraints, slowly loosening them.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:13 am

I glare at Crest, taking the dagger out of Sam's shoulder. I then land my fist down a few HARD times on one of her legs, right at the knee, breaking it. "You brought this all on yourself..." Then I point my wand at Sam, "Crucio..." Torturing her broken body.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon:   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:55 am

I stop for a moment, no matter what I do it just pleases him. I COULD give him the fight of his life but...
"I'm done with you..." I grow my wings of ice, preparing to charge right through him if I had to in order to reach Sam.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:02 am

Crouch: as calmly ad one might swat a house fly I place my wand atop my hand. If he meant business, I knew I had to as well. Contradicts my style but my hands are tied. My entire body starts to become made of the same material as his wand. This allows me to not only use spells with a mere thought but it taps into the very core of my magic itself.

I raise a hand to him and send an insurmountable wave of force at him.

Crest: at last! The ropes had been escaped and I tackle Raven to the ground.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:05 am

I kick Crest off of me, the hate I have of him showing clearly. "I'm going to kill her... And I'm going to make you watch..." I point my wand at Sam, about to say the spell that will end her life.

OOC Although I hate Kira with firey passion, this video is VERY well done!! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVs3Vd1e04Y
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

Brb, about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:18 am

The force registered immediatly in my mind and I pull water from hundreds of surrounding trees and gather it around myself in a thick sphere of water, instantly freezing it over. The force hits and I feel it strong as it pushes me a few feet back.
Well I was wrong to underestimate him but he shouldn't underestimate me. When the force stops I lower a section of the ice so I could see him. That barely took 4% of my energy to block; was he waiting for something?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:21 am

Crouch: "You know, I get the feeling you're not a man who likes to have his time wasted..."

"What if I made you a small proposition, one that requires virtually no effort on either of our parts and yet both of us get as we desire?"

Crest: In a second of panic, I jump in front of Raven's wand, running straight for her after picking up my own wand, "Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:28 am

I stop for a moment, keeping my senses vigilant but parting the ice and stepping out from my protective sphere.
"I'm listening..." I say slowly
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:36 am

My eyes widen as I get hit by his crucio. Though I'm twitching and writing in pain on the ground, I feel myself smirk. "Well well... Who would've thought... A Strayer going to the Dark Arts..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:41 am

Crouch: "I'll let you through... but... you either have to kill Crest yourself or wait until he's dead... then you can swoop him like a hero, rescue Sam, and be number one in her eyes. " I shrug.

"I mean, what do you you REALLY owe the guy? You know he doesn't trust you, he doesn't even trust Sam I don't think... why else would he stay by her side. He.." I seem to savor the next words, as though they were laced in sugar on my lips, "is holding onto Sam, like a dog on a leash..."

Crest: "I do what I have to. And you made this personal." With that, I break Sam's restraints and help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather's Underground Hangout
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next