Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet moon liam Joachim Disney Lulu Ovauzhar cynder krystal Amythyst Lumina snape sound dustypaws kerrigan black
Affiliates
free forum

Early Years

Go down 
+3
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
Meredia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

'how's that holding up?' he asked, before pausing.

Ooc seriously what do I say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 am

The tribe had began to be more cautious, sending folk tales of my presence as a caution.

Humans. Such predictable creatures, feeling that knowledge is power. They are powerless before me.

Predictable creatures, but nonetheless satisfying. Few, if any, meals could best the taste that consumes my essence when it latches onto their bodies and my influences spreads onto them. 

They should feel privileged. I have been aiding in their primitive tribal squabbles for many generations, the dead don't taste as delectable as the living. Wars are not in my interest.

That only limits my prey.

On that subject, it seemed there was one warrior in this tribe I had yet to possess. And he vowed to his people to vanquish me around the fire.

Let him come I say...

The creature looked like a human but had stark white skin and shoulder length hair that could make the snow look like it had a sunburn by compare. His eyes were voids and a dentist would've been proud of this set of white teeth, but woud be unnerved by their sharpness.

It was looking at the warrior who made the bold promise, calculating how to claim him.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 am

OOC: PRay I don't suck at this! 

IC:
To protect the people who believed and worshiped me, I sat quietly around the middle fire, weaving wet strings of dewed grass between my pale fingers. I intertwined the roots of a violet blossom among the weaves but not before a cold feeling came over me.

It's here...

I stand up, tucking the patch underneath my woven skirt before walking softly and slowly away from the crowd of people who had looked up to a man who said he would claim this Windigo and burn his head over a fire.

Valiant but it shall not pass before I have a moment with this creature
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:17 am

That warmth... that accursed Damara was here...

"No need to hide from each other. You and I both know we can't."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 am

I stop, not taking any noticeable breaths as I turn to the holder of this voice
"Indeed, to hide would be pointless." I could tell that from my presence it already made him uncomfortable, I step further from the village
"Tell me why your hear, other than your insatiable appetite." I offer a small smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 am

"A mongoose must eat the snake. Surely you of all beings understand that."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:30 am

"I also understand that life is a sacred thing, and like time, not to be tampered with." My eyes shift to the stars for a moment.

Death is a nessessary part of life Damara, ts' his choice

As much as that is a honest word, I would not let that...yet.
"I truly never believed we would meet again."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am

"I had hoped we would not. Besides, if life was so sacred, why does it end?"

"Because nothing is sacred. All that matters is continuation."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 am

"If it wasn't sacred I would take away yours right now." I nod to his statment
"But yes, continuation is essential" I let a seed drop from my palm as it grows into a tiny sapling
"But neither of us can truly continue forever, you know that."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 am

"That's true for humans and to be fair, I try to keep them from shedding blood. Does that not count for generosity?" the creature gave her a rather pitiful looking, however his tone was one of mocking that he made no attempt to disguise.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:02 am

I raise my hand over the sapling as it grows faster and healthier into a thriving oak.
"I suppose, and no, not exactly"
I look at him a little sympathetically
"Must we be enemies?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 am

"I wouldn't call you an enemy, after all, you supply what I feast upon and you'll have my eternal gratitude for that."

If the Wendigo knew of nothing else, it was to count your blessings. If those blessings take the form of a good opportunity, seize it. If it happened to be in this case the supplier of one's meals one must be grateful.

"But, encouraging that tribe to rise against me isn't in my best interest."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 am

"I do not give people life for you, know this." 

As much as I wanted to believe that he could change, it was an empty wish. I had stayed with these people and seen many like him come and hinder these people. While I held no hate I did not support him either.

"I didn't do it because it wasn't in your interest, I do it because it's my responsibility."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 am

"Why would you seek their protection if Death is natural? Natural, but of course wasteful..." Even among Wendigo's, this one's particular hunger was insatiable.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 am

"You misunderstand, I protect their life for as long as they live. Of course I accept death when it comes."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:41 am

"Death is just rot on a good meal, a spoiler..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara    Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm

"Sometimes that's a good thing" I couldn't make him understand but I could tell him what was truth
"I suppose you can't help your nature"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:56 am

"True, but make no mistake, you do have my gratitude." It couldn't lie to the creator of life, for whatever reason it felt obligated to be honest to her.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:34 am

I pace a bit in front of him
"Like the creators of this earth, I have left life to live for itself. Life is the clocks and I am the Maker. Even your life was my doing, which I will say I do not regret."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 am

"Well, that boy who seeks my destruction shall regret your blessing upon him. My regrets."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am

I gesture back to the village
"Go ahead" I wait with my legs crossed elegantly for him to move. I would not stop him.

OOC: Hey Crouch...would you like me to PM you um...a part of one of my stories? ^^
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 am

OOC By all means! Very Happy Go ahead!

IC

With any luck, the young warrior approached me with his bow drawn, it seems he had spotted me. 

In his native tongue, he told me that he sought me to hunt me. 

I scoffed at his foolishness and lunged toward him to add his body to the others I possessed. 

But the brave youth, Achak by name, fired his arrow without a moment's hesitation. This arrow was one I had never encountered before. The top of the arrow was as green as jade and had the translucency of the stone too. I knew before long these human would seek traditional ways to seal me, but I never imagined this method to be remembered. 

Hot air escaped from my chest where the arrow had made it's lodging. All of my essence seemed to draw to that jaded tip. I rose my hand to take his body but my body was suddenly becoming green and turned into light and the arrow fell to the ground, with me inside it.

Achak took a breath of relief, "The plague has been lifted."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 am

I watch in silence as this occurs. But not before getting up and approaching the brave youth
"Do you feel accomplished now?" I ask, my tone unchanging
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:11 am

"yes, he had done too much damage. But I couldn't bring myself to kill him so I sealed him."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Damara   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am

I nod
"I commend you for sparring his life. No life is ever evil, just more than often guilty." I offer him my hand
"Now if you'll be kind as to hand me the arrow" I offer a smile, "I will take him to my home. He will away from your village and people I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   Joachim - Early Years - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Years
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next