Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black Lulu cynder sherbet Joachim Lumina moon dustypaws Amythyst liam snape Disney kerrigan krystal sound Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Los Angeles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"I've got faith in YOU, don't worry."

"I'm just... not the luckiest guy ever..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

'You don't need luck. Hell, i've never had it as far as i know.' her arms slipped around his neck, almost in comfort.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:06 pm

"Bad luck is us I guess... but it can't be that bad." I smirk at her.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:12 pm

'Since we have each other and all that shit, i guess not. Now, i have the urge to get unexplicably drunk, and maybe i'll-' she placed her lips by his ear, whispering into it before pulling back with a mischeivous grin.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

My eyes widen in excitement, "Let's get a move on!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

'Indeed.' she laughed, taking his hand and opening a bottle with the other deftly. 'Just give me a few minutes.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Have we gone in a loop? lol
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 pm

CIRCLE OF LIFE
nyaaa

ic 'actually, screw it. there's a hotel across the road.' she latched onto his wrist, dragging him out of the club.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

OOC lol I shall call this phoenenom the Cycle of RP lol

-drops Simba- ALL HAIL SCAR!

IC

I follow behind her like an eager dog.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

want to leave this rp/time skip/ w/e?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Your pick!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 Pick_axe_25293_lg
my pick indeed

ill leave this for now then <_<
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Fear is such a nice treat.

Pitch clutched the shoulder of a man holding a phone, as he looked about desperately, the number sitting quietly on the screen.

He didn't want to do this.

But he had to. He had to!

And anyway, there wasn't anyone to stop him!
His fear drove him. Pitch was the reason, and yet he was still half stopping him.
A drive, and a blocker.

Funny, how fear works.

But it didn't take long until the number was dialed.
And chaos broke out. People were being shot down by snipers after their signal.

And Pitch was quiet, feeding from the panic.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Shit, shit, shit!

Oh God, if Howard knew that he was there in the midst of that... Well, Tony wouldn't be leaving the Tower for about a million years. And that would suck.

And yet...

He was curious, as always. This was a prime opportunity to test the new idea he'd had for the suit, a compact travel one that worked just as well as the larger one he was still working the kinks out of. Perhaps he could take out the snipers...

Tony grinned. He'd be called a hero.

Throwing caution to the wind, he slid out of the back of the car he was supposed to be waiting in - his escape went unnoticed, thank God - and he crouched behind the car, flicking the suitcase open. He gripped two rings inside the suitcase, and the armour began to unfold in a rippling motion. It caught a few times, clunking a little, but it was only the first model. Testing it was definitely a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 pm

The Nightmare King was literally gorging himself.
What an opportunity he had fallen into!

Giving a raspy, hungry laugh, he brushed past a group of children, ducking for their lives- three got hit, and Pitch held them by their shoulders as they died, fear the last thing etched on their face.

However, his joy was cut short.
A being, a man he presumed, was kneeling behind a car. And something was covering him, quickly.

A wave of Nightmare Sand gathered in the shape of a dark mare under the Boogeyman, and he grasped the reins that appeared in his hands, pulling her into control as she reared and gave a snarling whinny.

Who on earth was that? And why was he not panicking?
Golden eyes narrowed. And anger rolled out of a snarl on Pitch's lips.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 pm

It fit like a second skin. Perfect.

"JARVIS, are we online?"

"Ready, sir. Current power levels are at 100%, and all systems are ready."

"Good." Tony directed his hands palms-down at the ground and, after giving himself a small shake to get rid of his excitement, he took off. "Start running checks over a map, use infrared to track people down if you can."

For the moment, Tony could do little more than circle over the city, gaze darting back and forth as he searched. It seemed the snipers were terribly efficient; even when he made moves to grab someone out of the way, he was too slow. He made silent notes in his mind to edit the thrusters' power later.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Man after man was getting shot down, but the gunners seemed hesitant now with this new suited man shooting through the air.

However, a lone figure stood out. Not ducking. Not panicking. Dressed in all black, and mounted on a similar shady steed. He seemed to almost be hearding people into the range of fire, riding the creature like a reaper and cutting down upon them with a dark scythe, adding to the chaos, the carnage.

The fear was delicious!
Oh, he'd never had a better meal!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm

"Sir, I am detecting something unusual towards the centre of the area."

Tony quirked an eyebrow as a map flickered in front of his vision. "Huh. Keep that up onscreen." Flicking his wrists, Tony altered his flight path to head towards the growing crowd.

For good measure, as he passed he plucked a sniper from a roof. He stumbled a little under his weight, so he dropped him off as soon as possible, 'accidentally' letting him fall a short distance. Tossing the gun aside, Tony shot back up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 pm

(( gotta leave here pretty soon, so we'll probably be playing tag posts here. ))

Pitch didn't care for the sound of the snipers starting to space their shots out, as they were starting to feel panicked themselves over this new threat.

But the Nightmare King delighted himself in each little terror, each grasping new fear or anxiousness. And he didn't care for what was going on. He only focused on the people as he rode on, raising an inky scythe and bringing it down upon a single individual, milking their last scream of pain and fear as the blade sliced through flesh, and his mare trampled the rest of the life from the human.

Mortals... such flimsy lives! So easily snuffed, like the smallest blow on a candleflame.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm

((Ok, no problem!))

"What the...?" Tony trailed off, frowning. That was officially the weirdest sight he'd ever seen.

He hovered in midair for a moment, indecisive. But then he decided that this... thing was a more immediate threat, and so he dived again, falling level with whatever it was.

Tony had to admit, the horse was pretty cool, though.

"I don't know what the heck you're doing," he told Pitch, "but it's gonna have to stop. Sorry, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:12 am

(( thank ))

Pitch steered his mare about as she sighted the iron clad man and reared, her hooves cutting the air.
The Nightmare King masterfully weaved her about, pulling with one hand on her reins until she lowered and pawed heavily at the bloodied ground, tossing her black mane- wisps of the Nightmare Sand she was made from scattered into the sky in inky black ribbons, like ghostly cloth.

The man himself, however, spun his scythe so the long shaft rested against his shoulder, black blade standing out brilliantly against the blue, fear-filled sky.
This was the same figure from before, was it not?

The technology was astounding, and the Boogeyman took a moment to look this iron hero over; he would be a formidable foe, that was certain.

Lifting his chin in authority and gently kicking Onyx, his mare, with his heel, driving the horse a few agonizing and desperate steps forward- he had to hold her back, as the mare was hungry to run and feed herself from the fear, as well- and allowed a suave smile to curl over his thin, grey lips.
"Oh, I thought it was obvious?" His voice was cold and velvety, like torn silk in the air, "I was feeding from this delightful fear.... After all, the only thing more intoxicating than wine is the screams of simpering mortals..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 am

Behind his mask, Tony made a face. "Uh, no. Wine is definitely better. Speaking from experience," he gestured around, taking in the view of the panicking public, "I can definitely say wine is better."

Quieter, to JARVIS, he muttered, "Run a diagnosis, I want to know everything about this guy you can give me."

"Running now, sir. I'm afraid it doesn't look promising. I can find very little about him."

"Just do it." Tony pulled up, hovering so he was upright and facing Pitch. There was something about him that made Tony want to turn tail and fly home, maybe grab Pepper along the way. She was good at that comforting stuff.

But that wouldn't be very Iron Man-like of him, would it? Swallowing the random spark of fear, Tony set his mind to sorting out the problem.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Ignorant human.

Pitch's lips curled in a sneer of distaste as he steered Onyx about again, forcing the anxious mare into compliance.

He seemed about to speak, mouth opening to form the drippingly sarcastic syllables, but froze. Tony's sudden burst of fear tingled in the back of his throat. It made his eyes roll in pleasure, his head throw back as he gave a long huff of breath.
Oh, now that was powerful...!

Regaining his composure, the man gave a long, silky laugh.
"It seems even the best technology cannot hide your fear.... Tony."
His eyes flashed a momentary yellow, intimidating and strong.

But despite his manlike appearance, there was something so inhuman about him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Tony   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 pm

How...? Tony's eyes widened marginally. "JARVIS. Give me what you've got - now."

"All I can tell you is that he is not even part of the usual type of magic, sir. I'm afraid he is something I have not encountered before."

"Gee, thanks for your help," he snorted. "Record this, I'll analyse it later."

Tony landed on the asphalt with a clang, falling into a crouch momentarily to stay stable. He rose, squaring his shoulders and tilting his chin upwards slightly. "Everyone gets scared, it's just a matter of what you do with it. Letting it overwhelm you is a bad idea - I don't do that."

He didn't even bother trying to deny that he'd felt it himself moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles   Joachim - Los Angeles - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: