Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu sherbet Ovauzhar dustypaws black kerrigan snape Amythyst Lumina Joachim liam krystal sound moon Disney cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Baker Street, London

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Joachim - Baker Street, London Empty
PostSubject: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 am

Baker Street is a street in the Marylebone district of the City of Westminster in London. It is named after builder William Baker, who laid the street out in the 18th century. The street is most famous for its connection to the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes, who lives at a fictional 221B Baker Street address. The area was originally high class residential, but now is mainly occupied by commercial premises.

Baker St is a busy thoroughfare, lying in postcode areas NW1/W1 and forming part of the A41 there. It runs south from Regent's Park, the intersection with Park Road, parallel to Gloucester Place, intersecting Marylebone Road, Portman Square and Wigmore Street. At the intersection with Wigmore St, Baker St turns into Orchard Street, which ends when it intersects with Oxford Street. After Portman Square the road continues as Orchard Street. Selfridges, a landmark department store is on the corner of Orchard Street and Oxford Street.

The street is served by the London Underground by Baker Street tube station, one of the world's oldest surviving underground stations. Next door is Transport for London's lost property office.
((taken from Wikipedia on Baker Street))

The famous Consulting Detective, Sherlock Holmes, lives in the flat of 221B Baker Street, with his flatmate John Watson and the landlady, Mrs. Hudson.

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 am

Sherlock Holmes stepped from his home in 221B, Baker Street, shutting the door with a snap behind him.
He looked distractedly down at his mobile, silvery eyes concentrated as he glanced up to check for any driving taxies.

Bad luck, none there...

The man scowled, stuffed his mobile in his large coat's pocket, and closed his eyes in thought, pacing before the doorway to the flat.
His hands pressed together and pressed to his lips, in thought, at always.

No one dared bump into him. People around here seemed to know him well.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

I knock on the door without any sort of tact to it, "Yo, Sherlylocks, open up I'm about to make your day..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 am

(( Sherlylocks. ))

Holmes stopped, going tense.
Oh what an annoying voice.

This must be one of those street people who cannot seem to go by normal days at all.

His silver eyes turned to the door, rolling slightly as he heaved a frustrated sigh.
A shout from up in 221B sounded; John wanted him to get the door.

Well, since it was for him.

Sherlock stepped to the door and swung it open, an annoyed look on his face.
"Make my day? Only cases, and just the interesting ones do that. I don't have much time, so get to it."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 am

"Fair enough, I don't got much time either so... here it is."

"How would ya like an inside man to Moriarty's ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 am

"Have."
Sherlock corrected with a snap, inhaling deeply to suppress upset.
"It's 'I don't have much time'..."

Though his silver eyes turned suddenly, momentarily interested, Sherlock soon covered it with boredom.

"Jim Moriarty? Inside man? If I wanted an inside man, I would get Mycroft to hire someone to work for him."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 am

"I don't know who this Mycraft is, but can they get ya someone who's on his right hand?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 am

"Mycroft is a dependable enough man. Funny, he probably wouldn't try and get involved, even for his dear brother..."

Upset, Sherlock lifted his chin and shifted his stance, glancing over Joachim to deduce how the boy's day had been, how his mood was....

"Explain what you mean of inside man."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 am

"Well here's the deal."

"I'm under his employ right now. And the pay is REALLY good, but the jobs..."

I shake my head, "Put it this way, I'm a street thief/conman, not a killer or any of that."

"So I want out BUT I want all his dough and you want in. I think we can make things happen, buddy boy.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 am

(( https://2img.net/h/i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/hpaige90/tumblr_lovqyy1g651qi3oqv.gif ))

Conman. Street thief.
Close enough; his speech was enough to hint to that.

Sherlock allowed the interest to glow in his expression, and he gave a side-grin.

"The name is Sherlock Holmes, not 'buddy-boy' or 'Sherlylocks'. You've picked up that little quirk of Jim's.. nicknames. Or you've picked it up from years on the street, years on the job... perhaps grown up on it?"
He eyed Joachim again, to see if he could find any trustworthy qualities.
"But that enough is to give me doubts of trusting you. I have no money to bribe you..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 am

"Yeah yeah yeah, no-fun-for-sherly, got it!" I rush out of my mouth dismissively.

"Anyways, ya don't gotta bribe me, just point me in the direction of Jim-bos's fortune, and I'll consider that the pay-off..."

I lick my lips in greed as I imagine myself with all of Moriarty's dough.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:39 am

"Desperation for money. Nothing I cannot expect."

Sherlock inhaled deeply, pulling his mobile out of his pocket and glancing at it before looking to Joachim.

"Very well. But any wrong move, I'll point you to the authorities- Azkaban is a lovely place for thieves, I heard."

A pause, Holmes glanced back quietly behind him, where an older woman was glancing toward the two.
Sherlock nodded to her, and she gave a good-natured wave before turning to return back to the bakery.

Extending a hand, the consulting detective smirked.
"I prefer plans and ideas. No need for files, though I would prefer you try and speak well about it. I do not care for your street slang."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:43 am

I shake his hand with a greedy smile, "I don't care much for ya either, but hey, you give me the keys to a kingdom ya can act however ya want boss..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:46 am

"I am quite sure you will make quite an addition to my... group... from the London homeless. Not quite, but about there... just the man I could use."

He raised a brow, his long face spread with sly amusement.

"And I suppose I wasn't entirely truthful. I do, indeed, have a small fortune. I will pay you when I see fit... Tell me, then... what has Jim got planned for me..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am

"Well, just from what I got so far, ya the objective, but he hasn't told me much from that."

"Most likely, he wants to humiliate ya and off ya... but I'll let ya know more as he tells me. Being a conman helps in that department."

"I've only been on his payroll for a bit now so I don't have anything too juicy for ya."

"But when I do, how do I get in contact with ya? Ya got some kinda 'Sherly-Signal' or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 am

"Of course I'm his objective," Sherlock stated harshly, exhaling and rolling his eyes.
What a simpleton boy, to think that the great Holmes didn't know this.

A long exhale, Sherlock shot darts of glares at Joachim.
"I'm afraid there's no 'Sherly-signal', as you call it. But I have a mobile. And a website; though I would prefer texts. More private that way."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 am

"Give me a sec, I might still have it..." I dig into my bag to see if I still have my mobile.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:00 am

Sherlock tapped his foot impatiently, glancing up to where his flat was.
A man was peeking through the doorway.

"Client?"
He called.

Sherlock gave an annoyed look.
"Worker."
He replied curtly.

John Watson, as the other man was, raised a brow.
"Homeless?"

"Yes."

"Ah."
The jumper-dressed man disappeared back into the flat, and Sherlock rolled his eyes.
His hand shoved into his pocket and pulled out his mobile, checking it for missed messages, or cases.
Nothing.
"Please, take your time," He spoke sarcastically to Joa, "but preferably faster."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:03 am

"Well sssooRRRRYyy sweetie, didn't know I was holdin' ya up on ya date with ya boyfriend" I shoot back sarcastically.

At last I pull out the mobile and throw it to him, "Put ya numba' in there and I'll give ya any info I get."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 am

"I don't have a boyfriend,"
Sherlock corrected, rather coldly,
"Relationships are a waste of space in the mind, and rot the head. They distract you from the important,and thus, are useless to me."

Catching the phone, Sherlock glanced it over.
Obviously Joachim didn't seem to care much for it.
Either that or he stole it. Probably both.

The man entered his number and handed it back to the boy.
"There. And anyway, trying to rat me out with Moriarty will do you no good. He already knows my number... lets just hope you're not caught.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:18 am

"Oh please, if I were so easy to catch, they would've locked me up years ago."

"You underestimate us street folk ya see. We're good at gettin' outta tight spaces."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 am

Underestimate?
Sherlock raised a brow.

"Oh, I do not doubt your skills of 'getting out of a tight space'. In fact, if I didn't think you could, I wouldn't have taken up your offer. However, Jim Moriarty is much more than just a tight place."

Sherlock took an intimidating step forward.
"Moriarty isn't just a wall you get caught between. He's a hole you fall into. One slick and deep. One you can barely see your way out of. Enough to give you hope to climb out, though you know you can't. He's a mastermind... he's not any ordinary man."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 am

"listen buddy, I've worked with a LOT of guys in the past. and I mean a LOT. No matter how strong or untouchable a guy thinks he is, he's just a guy. Bullet, spell, whatever he goes down like any other guy."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 am

"Perhaps it's not I who am underestimating."

Sherlock's cold eyes glowered after Joachim for a moment, scowling.
An amused smirk crossed his face.
"It's not hard to see you don't like me, either. Not many do."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim    Joachim - Baker Street, London EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 am

"Nope, pretty much, but hey, I don't like many of the people I work for. But the paycheck is what matters at the end of the day, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baker Street, London   Joachim - Baker Street, London Empty

Back to top Go down

Baker Street, London
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next