Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon Lumina kerrigan liam snape Disney sherbet dustypaws black sound Amythyst Joachim cynder Lulu krystal Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Knockturn Alley

Go down 
+4
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Knockturn Alley - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Amythyst    Knockturn Alley - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:45 am

She noted the dark look that had crossed his expression momentarily with interest, but decided to ask what had brought it forth at a later time. With a warm smile she looped her arm through his "I feel no obligation, but of all the people in this alley right now, you are by far the most interesting." and lead him further into the darkened alley "So where did you transfer to Hogwarts from?" Her curiosity was genuine as they approached Borgin and Burkes.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 4:11 pm

A light blush dusted his cheeks. "I'm flattered, there are many a fascinating characters down here." It was honestly his favourite to place outside of school hours, he'd discovered. As they neared the quaint shop, his eyes were captivated by the artifacts on display, feeling the swirls of magic wash over his skin. There was some powerful magic behind these objects...

"And I transferred from Durmstrang when I lost my family." His lips pressed into a thin line. Although the people he'd lived with had never actually been his blood relatives, he had considered them so nevertheless. "I was tempted to forgo schooling altogether, but when i traveled here i met a current student, and she convinced me. If anything, I'm here to get stronger."

Nobody under my charge will die again, I swear it.

He regarded her looks with a now faint smile, appreciating her black hair with a hint of envy. "How about you? Are you from here?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Knockturn Alley - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 pm

She had paused for a moment to study his face when he spoke about losing his family, lingering momentarily over his curious yellow eyes. He had known the pain of loss and his eyes said everything she needed to know regardless of cool demeanor. Giving his arm a sympathetic squeeze "My sincerest condolences for your loss..I know what it's like losing family at a young age.. it's rough.." her smile was warm and comforting.

The small bell above the door chimed lightly as they entered the shoppe she answered his question though " I grew up on my families estate in Southern England off the coast, but I've done my fair share of travelling over the last few years especially... mostly hunting down ingredients for new potions to be honest.. I've never seen Durmstrang though.. it must be quite a change going to Hogwarts."

Mr. Burke having noted their entrance greeted them with a less than cheery disposition, but never the less he withdrew a small badly wrapped package from under the counter "I was just about to send you an owl, but I see that won't be necessary." the man spoke with a curt tone as he eyed Lucas suspiciously. Amy simply smiled charmingly at him as she handed over a fairly large amount of galleons which seemed to quiet the grumpy shop keeper before tucking the small box into her bag. She looked at Lucas "did you want to look around? they've always got some fascinating new objects in."

Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockturn Alley
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25