Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Ovauzhar Joachim cynder liam moon black Lumina kerrigan dustypaws Lulu krystal Disney sound Amythyst snape
Affiliates
free forum

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys

Go down 
+8
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Jacques Nott
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 am

"Was she beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 am

I flinch and narrow my eyes. "The most beautiful being in the Galaxy..." I mumble. My eyes trailing away remembering the beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am

"Tell me what she looked like."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 am

I bark out a laugh. "Describe her? How can I tell you what she looked like when every time I think about the way her midnight hair fell, the way her deep blue eyes would light up... " I trail off. Stop it! I tell myself. She's gone... I look back at Iris. Ice in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:27 am

My gaze stares into his eyes, unwavering. My teeth gritted and my mind whirling. Dark, waving hair falls from my head and my eyes turn a strtling blue. I didn't know it, but I'd perfected it. The look was spot on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am

When the girl turns herself into the near exact copy of Navy. Something brakes free and I growl. My irises grow bigger and I grab her by the shoulders. Cold anger pulsing through my veins. I slam her up against the wall and move my face very close to hers digging my fingers into her arm. "Change. Now" I growl at her. My whole body was tense.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am

I smile sadly. "But Strike..." I say, my voice gentle. "You said you loved me... I loved you, Strike. Don't leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am

I freeze a cold look of anger on my face. I do nothing I just stare at the girl with dark and unemotional eyes. The anger was gone replaced by nothingness. I hold her there entrapped in my arms nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 am

I slowly melt back into myself. "I'm sure she loved you. But she's gone. You need o move on."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 am

I let go of her and give her a disgusted look. "It doesn't matter if she loved me... there was never a chance of us happening" I scoff. "And I think I am pretty well aware of the fact that I should move on"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am

"Then what's stopping you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

I don't even pause to think about it I knew exactly why I couldn't move on. "I simply can't. Just because you know something would be better doesn't mean you will be able to do it. It's like an addiction you know it is bad for you yet you can't stop... and like that addiction I cannot move on from her"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 am

Instead of the sympathy he probably expected I got angry. "Oh for gods sake! She's just a girl! There's plenty of 'em! What makes her so special that she has you sulking like a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

The sudden outburst makes me laugh I lean against the wall grinning like a fool. How could she be so similar to her? Out of pure habit I ruffle Iris' hair. "I have absolutely no idea!" It was true I never understood why Navy attracted me so much.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

I jerk my head from his touch, scowling. "Well get an idea then! And when you know, tell me and I'll let you know how stupid you're being!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 am

This just makes me chuckle more. I place my arm around her shoulder and grin down at her. "Oh come now. Don't be nasty. Now didn't you want me to buy you some food?" I pull her along the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 am

I look up at him, removing his arm from me. "Foods good."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

I stop and laugh. Looking down at her I grin apologetically. "I don't know where to go...I'm new to London. The whole of England for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 am

"Let's get out of here, there's cute little coffee shop round the corner, actually. Come on." I smile up at him encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:22 am

I shrug and let her lead the way since I had no idea where to go. "Sounds good"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Bastian   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:05 am

-Bandages are wrapped around my face and I am forced to stay there to recover from my injuries... the gap between our power is still wide. But now I know his power a bit better. With each battle with him I'll get stronger and one day, Crouch shall die by my hand-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:00 am

-amaya arrives with a raspy voice-
you're one of usss now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:02 am

-Just rolls eyes and scoffs-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Llewellyn   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:04 am

-Surprisingly he was the only one out of their group who could tolerate hospitals, so he found Bastian's room and stood in the doorframe, peering in and smirking a little-

You do realize...your revenge plot was a waste of time....because you're my possession now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Bastian   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:11 am

-I snarl like an animal at him- Who said I was finished? I still have to kill Crouch... that's all that matters, I only joined with you because it benefit me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next