Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu sherbet kerrigan Joachim Disney Lumina black Ovauzhar krystal dustypaws Amythyst moon sound liam snape cynder
Affiliates
free forum

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys

Go down 
+8
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Jacques Nott
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 am

That stops me. I blink and look down at my hands. How HAD she died. He was only told that she was in the hospital and that she would not recover. He looks at his hands, eyes wide. Why hadn't he asked. What had happened. No! It was over now there was no reason.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 am

I watch him as he struggles to find an answer. Didn't he know? I found that strange. I twisted a lock of rich purple hair as I studiedthis boy. He looked around the same age as me. "Do you go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 am

Ripped out of my thoughts again I look at the girl. "Yes..." I then realize I didn't even know her name. "What was your name again?" I asked I couldn't remember if she had told me or not.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 am

At least I knew one person attending Hogwarts. "My name's Iris. I'm new to Hogwarts... I was meant to start last week but I... prefer it here. I learn more at Mungo's than school anyway." I give a noncommital shrug. "And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 am

I laugh lightly. Who liked to hang out at a hospital? That was so... wrong. "Strike, Strike Morgenstern. I'm new to Hogwarts too, I've only been here a couple of weeks..." I trail off noticing how absurd it was that I had only known Navy for such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 am

I can almost taste him judging me and an amused smile creeps onto my lips. "Well then, you'll just have to show me round, won't you? That's if I actually end up going. I'm surprised my mother isn't already flipping out." What a lie. My mother couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 am

I raise my eyebrow slightly. Family issues I see. Well didn't we all have them. "Sure, but I doubt I can show you much... as I've said I haven't been here long..." I stop and slight silence falls. With nothing else to say I ask. "Why would your Mother freak out?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:58 am

"Oh you know, her daughter wagging school to hang out in a building full of sick or injured people. What's not to worry about?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am

I grin slightly. "I think she has enough reasons to worry..." I eye her overly done hair.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:31 am

I put a hand through my rainbow pixie-cut hair. "Oh, this?" I grin. "This is the usual look, but..." And with a great effort I scrunch up my face and something inside my head seems to pop loose. Copper curls fall down either side of my face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 am

I raise and eyebrow as her hair turns colours. There weren't a lot of metamorphmagus it was truly rare to have it. I don't know what to say did she expect me to be impressed? I just sit there and look at her. Face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 am

I smile softly. "Come on, you have to stop moping. I've seen so many people doing exactly what you're doing, and it just ruins them. Don't despair, you have no need to. Whatever happened to that girl is over. She's, forgive the cliche, in a better place."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 am

I chuckle lightly. "Believe me I know" Wasn't that what I had been telling myself the whole time. I take a breath and smile at her. "Well then, what do you propose I do instead of moping around?" He needed a distraction anyways.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

I raise an eyebrow. "What do I propose?" I cock my head, pretending to think. "I think you ought to buy me something to eat. I'm famished." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:48 am

I actually laugh. She reminded me of Blood cheeky little brat. I stand up and and bowing slightly I hold out my hand. "If the lady would follow me then... the food here is terrible if you hadn't noticed" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 am

Grinning. "Ah, Master Morgenstern finally has his charm back. And the cheesecake isnt bad, Ive been living in the stuff the past week."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 am

"Oh? I have my charm back? How do you know I ever had it before? Maybe you brought it out in me?" I wink. What was I doing? Barely any time had passed since her death and what was I doing? Flirting! Ugh!... But it's not like I wanted anything from the girl anyways. I tried to convince myself. It still felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 am

"Oh I dont know, theres always an attitude to go with the looks." I raise an eyebrow, wondering what hed make of that. I shook my head and felt my familiar pixie cut rainbow return to my hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:11 am

"You know you might be right there. You do have quite the attitude..." I give her a meaningful look. He had to admit she was quite pretty. If strange.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:15 am

"If it puts you off so much I can change." I roll my eyes. "What would you prefer? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: OOC   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 am

Ugh! Sorry we just got a bunch of work shipped in. Bastard idiots who don't know how to use a computer! -grumble- I have to go Babe... I hope I'll be back latter... But this might take a while...
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 am

ooc sweet as hun. cya Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

I raise my eyebrow surprised. "That's not what I meant... " I give a slight laugh. "Maybe I'm not used to this any more... I meant you looked very pretty" I bite my lip a bit embarrassed. I had always been so good at flirting. What was wrong... maybe Navy had ruined me forever.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am

I burst out laughing. "Seriously? I look pretty? Gee, thanks." I say, sarcastic. "Quite th charmer. Didn't your girlfriend just die?" I look at him, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't hve said that..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 am

A wry smile comes to my face. "No. It's fine. Just because she died doesn't mean I can't appreciat beauty" I lean back on the table crossing my arms over my chest looked at her pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   Elijah - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next