Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu krystal Amythyst black dustypaws sound Lumina Ovauzhar snape liam moon sherbet cynder Disney Joachim kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Charleroi, Belgium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:00 am

Crest kept up the defense so long as he could. He tried to keep his composure, holding his cold silence.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:12 am

She eventually broke through, grabbing Kerrigan by the chest and digging her hand where her heart was.
"Be consumed by darkness..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am

Crest, acting for lack of knowing what this thing is or where it came from or what it could do, did the only thing he thought possible.

He tried to karate chop her wrist to get her out of Kerrigan.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:31 am

The figure growled at Crest and scraped her claws across his wrist before yanking her hand out of Kerrigan, letting her body crumble to the ground.
"She'll be grimdark in minutes...try and save her." She challenged, slithering back from them

OOC grimdark is a state of mind (also a literary genre) where the person goes off the deep end in everyway possible, losing their heart to darkness but also gaining incredible power
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 am

OOC Not even a day back yet and he's already injured, Crest has terrible luck XD

IC

Crest held onto Kerrigan, sitting her up, "look at me, Kerrigan..."

"I don't care that you gave me that order. That's the past. You're family and I'll do what I can to save you." He tried some healing spells but as he didn't know what afflicted her, he knew his chance for success was limited.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 am

Kerrigan, even under the emense pain and bleeding that oozed from her deep wound she managed an injured half smile.
"I'm happy...at least I know I didn't do anything wrong..." she coughed up blood as it ran in streams down the corners of her lips. Her hair started to turn white from the roots as black flames began licking her arms.

"See? I knew it, and you STILL are trying! I can't decide which is more pitiful, her words or YOUR attempts!" Kerrigan pulled Crest close and whispered something, in a pained voice in his ear.

"Let it happen..." for anyone who knew her tone, they would've guessed she'd come up with a plan
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 am

Crest wasn't sure if doing this was the best outcome, but he had no prevailing ideas so...

He stepped back and observed carefully, uttering words few people in life ever heard, "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:01 am

Kerrigan's heart felt a welcomed fullness at his words before the black flames consumed the outline of her body and her hair turned entirley white.

The figure gestured toward Kerrigan, tapping her foot
"Well? Your the same as me now, so say your goodbye's and--" But her words were interuppted when, faster than a gunslinger, Kerrigan revealed her wand, shooting black lightning from it, nailing the figure right in the torso and sending her flying into the street afar. As id by broken strings, the figure arose from the mess; scarred but not bleeding looking both aggrivated and annoyed

"I always forget...if they don't die before they go...they stll have a damn concience!" She held her torso a bit. "Well Kerrigan...how do you expect to beat me? Your using power borroed from MY domain. I am the Queen of Terror, grimdark power is something I know like the back of my hand. You can't just fight me with that power alone."

"I'm not going too" Kerrigan replied in a regretably twisted sounding voice as if she was from another realm. "I have family here" she looked back at Artemis and Crest
"And I'd be a dumbass to not accept their help."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:08 am

A newfound admiration found a home in both brother's hearts. Artemis for her attachment to family, Crest for her devotion and willingness to do what was necessary, despite the risk.

Reminded him of himself in a way, but one that has the possibility to not become like him. 

The siblings roses, getting on her left and right sides as they both fired their swallow spells at the Queen of Terror, their courage and gumption fuelling their spells in ways untold. Truly these two were the best of both sides of the Strayer cause, Artemis the champion of the light and Crest the warrior who walked in shadow to defeat the dark.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:14 am

Combining with both Artemis's and Crest's spells was Kerrigan's Lunar Blade, fueled with the power of Grimdark as well as the power of light all three spells landed on the Queen, drowning her in light and her own power. Screeching so high it even got Kerrigan to cover her ears, the Queen burst into black sludge and tentacles.
Kerrigan's watchful eye noticed most of it slither into the sewers, this enemy wasn't gone, not by a long shot. But Kerrigan took this moment to breathe a sigh of intense relief as the flames around her died and her eyes and hair returned to the way they were.

For a moment, she couldn't move. All she could do was stand there and look up at the star speckled sky.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 am

Artemis was the first to speak after a long moment, "You did very well Kerrigan. We'd be honored to have you by our side as both family and as a auror.." He extended his hand to welcome her fully back into her heritage, but one that would not be marred by her past experiences. A clean slate from all she'd been forced to do.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:23 am

Kerrigan half smiled, feeling as if shed been born all over again and took his hand, pulling him into a hug. She let go and look to Crest, extending her hand.
"I figure you aren't much for hugs"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am

Crest allowed himself a small smirk as he shook her hand, "You're learning..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 am

Kerrigan returned the slight smirk
"I've been learning" she looked at both of them
"And I intend to learn as much as I can." She looked at the scene around them "now...how are we going to clean this up?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 am

"Give me a second..." Crest talks into his pin, "Artisan, clean up, Belgium..." He then stood back as though waiting for something to come in.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:34 am

Kerrigan waited in silence, wiping blood off her Union Jack shirt as we as her jeans.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 am

Just then Artisan arrived in a large, borderline obnoxious and flashy, burst of light and sound, "Hey folks! What do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:41 am

Kerrigan gestured to both her clothes as well as the area
"Explosion of Grimdark queen..." she looked at the black sludge that dripped from rooftops and covered the street, as well as the bits of twitched demon tentacles
"Yeah, this would make horror stories cry."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 am

"Well the clothes you'll have to go to a dry cleaner about, and the streets I can handle..."

His eyes flashed in remembrance, "Oh guys! I have good news too! I can free Honora Castellum from the toxins Helm used on it!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:47 am

Kerrigans eyes widened a bit as she approached him
"Toxins? Helm? I thought..." Her eyes drifted to Crest
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:50 am

Crest narrowed his eyes, but not to her, "I'll explain later..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:54 am

Kerrigan nodded, understanding
"Sooo Artisan, mind cleaning this up?"

OOC are we still continuing in the safe house?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:56 am

"Yeah I'll get on it.." He went into his bag and showed them three spinning tops, "This is actually the prototype for what's going to save our home." HE got onto the ground and started to spin them.

One by one all signs of what transpired there, was sucked up into a vortex of wind that sucked itself into the tops to entrap them forever.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:00 am

Kerrigan nodded at the sight
"That's, pretty impressive." Wish I could make things.!I'm unsure if I even have any talents. Then Kerrigan stumbled a bit
"i don't feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:01 am

OOC Sorry gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charleroi, Belgium   Sound - Charleroi, Belgium - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charleroi, Belgium
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: