Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal cynder moon Lulu Disney snape Ovauzhar sound Lumina black kerrigan Amythyst sherbet Joachim dustypaws liam
Affiliates
free forum

Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) Empty
PostSubject: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Name: Celeste

House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Celeste has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She’s an average height for her age.

Personality: She’s sweet and innocent-looking. Celeste is kind to everyone, even the Death Eaters. She refuses to take a side, preferring to stay in the middle. She has a lot of patience, but if pushed too far she has a furious temper. Celeste is often seen being cheerful and happy.

History: N/A (Because I haven’t thought of it yet)

Other: Celeste has a strange ability; she can put a person to sleep and place them into a ‘dream’. She decided long ago to use this skill to test people and help them strengthen their weaknesses. Celeste will use this on anyone who asks with no limit on the number of times a person has been put into her dreams.

In a dream, Celeste will take on the form of a ‘demon’ that possesses a certain trait or power designed to tempt or defeat the person in the dream. She can't look like a specific person, or add other existing people to the dream to put the dreamer into a certain state; she has to persuade them that something has happened through words alone. If the person is hurt or even killed in the dream, no harm will come to their physical body; they will simply wake up. The dream can be in any setting or time. They will always remember what happened in the dream, no matter the outcome, unless some other spell is used to remove the memory. However, as Celeste believes a person should know their weaknesses, she rarely tells them that fact.

There is almost – almost – no limit to Celeste’s ability to give dreams. She can use them for harmful purposes if she wishes, but she has never done so. When a person has been put into a dream they fall asleep, and Celeste has to keep constant skin-to-skin contact with them. She can only put one person in a dream at a time, as it takes all of her concentration. If she’s disturbed she will lose control over the dream, leaving it up to the person in the dream to pull him- or herself out of it. If she is in control of the dream, however, she can end it at any point.

Celeste actually uses the dreams to increase her power. The longer she does it or the more of them she creates, the more vivid the dream. If she doesn’t use a person to make a dream it has no effect on her health whatsoever.

Just because a person is put into a dream, it does not necessarily mean that they will learn anything. In fact, they could come out of it regretting it.

OOC: ... wow. I let my brain get out of control.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

"Sweet and innocent-looking"...just like Mer Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Razz Lol, good point.

I think my imagination was lurking and waiting for me to start thinking about a new character and then dumped all of that info on me. I literally came up with all of that when I thought of Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Celeste and Mer are actually quite similar. o.o
great minds think alike, aww yiss :3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Awesome Very Happy -High five?-

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm

of course.
-high fives-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)   Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Celeste (Phoenix's imagination strikes again)
Page 1 of 1