Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon kerrigan liam cynder sound Joachim black Ovauzhar Amythyst snape sherbet Lumina krystal Disney Lulu dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbledore's Office

Go down 
+10
Meredia
Sherbet&Cosmo
WalnutSelwynn
Goblet Dream
Liria
RiverSeth
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 am

I scan it quickly, Feeling the blood drain out of my cheeks. 'You think he's doing it to get us?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 am

-nods head- It's clearly a trap for us... -thinks: But that many Ministry people in one room is too good a chance to pass down...-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 am

'But he cant do anything with so many people around.' I look at crouch, knowing what he is thinking. 'And neither can you. Would would he do to us?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 am

-Applying my criminal genius- He won't do anything. Remember appearance is everything to him. He's counting on me to try to take advantage of this opportunity. That would give him the victim card to play when he escapes in some predetermined fashion and then he has close to the whole Ministry against me...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:31 am

'Then your not going to do anything. I wont let you. If i have to, ill make you leave hogwarts for the time that he is here.' i pause. 'But we could turn the ministry against him...All we need are a few little rumors.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 am

River, people with enough illogic to join the Ministry aren't going to turn against their own for a few rumors...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 am

OOC do me a favor and trust Crouch on this one...be more interesting if you do...I promise Wink
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 am

'I just dont want you to fall into his trap...I dont want anything bad to happen...'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Trust me, the only thing I COULD do would be a favor to the world! I know I shouldn't go through, but this many Ministry people! All dancing, laughing and smiling and at what? Their happiness mocks me, mocks us!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I frown. 'And what would you be planning to do with all the Ministy people? Crouch, remember, some of my friends have parents that work there...'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 am

-Rook stumbled into dumbledore's office, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked a mess. Dumbledore merely nodded and gestured to the chair and got some parchment to write on. Rook sat and waited for Dumbledore to write-

Hello Rook, you seem to be having some trouble of late am i right?

Rook scribbled:
Yes sir... It's my memory...some of it is fragmented and its causing me to lose ctonrol -He didn't bother concealing the fear in his eyes as he handed the parchment to Dumbledore-

Well then I'd like to help you Rook, but you are aware the Ministry will not approve of you or me helping you. In their eyes, you are not worth much. Now if you would step over to the pansieve...

-Rook nodded and walked over to the pansieve. Dumbledore got out the elder wand and started mumbling some incantations. Rook then put his face in the pansieve, expecting the worst to happen-

-And it happened-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

-Rook stifled his screams as the fake memories poured out of his head, his real ones coming forward. Memories of living as a monster; memories of him killing his father; memories of him coming to be who he was today.-

This is horrible...who is this person?

-Rook then saw his Hogwarts life, his eyes sparkling and happy as he became an archer, his smiles when he spoke to Liria, Sound and Leo; his friends. He had been so ignorant.-

All good things come to an end...

-He pulled his head out of the pansieve, now knowing which memories were true. He had lived atrociously in the forest for 13 years, before Dumbledore had found him and brought him to Hogwarts where he became controlled-

Sir... Thank you for everything, but i don't think i can be helped now -A tear slipped out of Rook's dark brown eyes-

Dumbledore merely said: We can all be saved from what we don't want to be Rook if we seek the right solution. -Dumbledore sent him away, hope in his old eyes.-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 pm

-Face looks serious- I'd do whatever would ensure the collapse of the Ministry...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 pm

'Give me a second to think.'
I start pacing back and forth, thinking about it. Some people would never forgive me for this- they would believe that i had compleatly changed, that i was turning my back on them. I thought of Ice, and what she had said in the hall. But i didnt really need to think. I had make my mind up.
I walk back over to my brother, nodding. 'If you do this, You cant leave me out. I want to help you. The crouch siblings, doing tis together. ok?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm

-Definitive look- ABSOLUTELY NOT! It's stupid enough that I'm even going through with this, but I HAVE to... besides. IF I'm caught, I'd prefer not to see you in Azkaban as well...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm

'You cant stop me. And what am i suposed to do, worring about if you get caught. And if you go to Azkaban...Then I will end up there anyway...For getting the people who put you there...'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 pm

-Thinks a minute, lies- You know what would spite our dear old daddy most? NOT doing anything! Think of it! His entire plan is riding on our action! If we don't do anything... then he will feel like a fool, and the worst part, he wouldn't be able to tell ANYONE why! We look like some innocent school kids... well you more so than me... and he feels like an idiot... Ministry isn't going anywhere, but HE is...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 pm

I narrow my eyes at him, not believing a word he says. 'Why when i say things like that, you say no, but the minite i want to do something you choose to change your mind. I am capable, Crouch.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:01 pm

-lying my best- I reconsidered. You see, even if I went through with my plan there's no guarantee that father would be injured in the attack. IF he's anything like me in terms of mind, he'd have an exit very close to him! He'd get away and I'd be in prison. Therefore, I'll spite him and do nothing. We agree?

OOC Do me a favor and agree, trust me it'll be interesting...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 pm

'You promise?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 pm

-lying my best- Cross my heart and hope HE dies...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

'Fine. But Crouch...Dont do anything stupid.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 pm

-Crazy Grin- Now when have I EVER done that?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I grin back. 'Oh, Of course you've never done anything stupid! what was i thinking!'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 pm

-Thinks: Now I'm REALLY going to have to give it my A game, both so I don't get caught and River can't trace it back to me... I think I know just the thing! I'll have to get close enough to father to get some hairs though...-

Right so... shall we move to the Great Hall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Office
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next