Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney dustypaws kerrigan sherbet krystal Lumina snape Amythyst Ovauzhar cynder moon Joachim sound Lulu liam black
Affiliates
free forum

Big Ben Clock Tower

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

'Seriously? JUST STOP!' i scream. 'God...the one time i actually need help...'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:47 pm

OOC Artemis: "Feeling a little... regret?"

IC

The monsters kept fighting to advance on her but it seemed there would be no stopping them. The best she could do was grab one of the papers left out on the desk and run.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 pm

ooc i hate you.
-hugs artemis- IM SORRY FORGIVE ME.

ic
My eyes flicker to the table and i cast a spell to push the monsters back- so i could grab what i could off there and run. I didnt even both looking behind to see if they were folloing. not until i got to the door
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

The door was protected by an enchantment which keep the monsters from passing through it.

However the scratch she'd received from one of the beings was festering, turning from red to black.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:57 pm

'Oh hell. No. you dont get to do this too me.' I mutter. I pull off my cardigan and hold it to the scratch- mainly because i really didnt want to see it. Instead, i look at what i picked up.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm

It was a paper that seemed to have been written some time ago,

"Results continue to be inconclusive. On the one hand, they possess the smallest iota of semblance to their Dementor origin's power. On the other, this is so negligible that the most that I have is a pack of mindless monsters only drawn on fear and dread.'

'While the results show it's possible, it seems that for whatever reason, death eaters with more minor crimes seem to be more compatible. My hypothesis being that as Dementors feed off of regret or past horrors those with darker events in their life feast upon themselves turning them into what I possess now. This may be speculation on my part I confess though.'

'Death eaters, while they make for useful test subjects for their forgetability and lack of legal backlash, don't seem to be ideal for this. I'll have to work around this problem in some way.' 
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

I stare down in horror. Who, in their questionably right mind, would do something like this? Trying to turn people in to dementors...it was appalling. 
Something worried me even more though. What i wanted to do would destroy this insanes mans ideas...which meant i would (as normal) be a target. I roll my eyes. Of course, i knewpeople would fight me on tis anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben Clock Tower   Topher - Big Ben Clock Tower - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben Clock Tower
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6