Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal Lumina Amythyst cynder Ovauzhar moon kerrigan Disney Joachim Lulu snape black liam dustypaws sherbet sound
Affiliates
free forum

Just off the Streets of London...

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
Liria
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Kevin    Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:48 pm

He nodded. "I love painting. I haven't done it in a long time though."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:49 pm

'then i would love for you to paint me something'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Kevin    Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 pm

"Okay! We have to go back to the Red Marble Bar though. That's where all of my stuff is. It's not far from here."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:55 pm

'Thats fine. as...as long as its in walking distance'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Kevin   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:58 pm

"This way!" He lead her off toward his home.

OOC To the RMB!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:02 pm

ooc you post- i need to cash up. YAY works over
ill reply after cadets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Another day, another crook.

The death eater activities have been on the rise lately, it was like the group had gained a second wind. 

What could be causing this uproar among them? 

Whatever it was, Artemis was hoping the capture of this death eater who was casting crucios left and right would provide him with answers.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:15 pm

OOC brb maybe
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:16 pm

It was by chance that the criminal were after was also being hunted by their brother. Neither twin had planned it, but Phoenix couldn't help that she was pleased to see his familiar face on the scene upon their arrival.

Pixie, as had become her role, stood back, yet she had a steady stance and a firm grasp on her staff. She smirked, quirking an eyebrow as she surveyed the scene while her sister prepared herself to step smoothly into battle alongside Artemis.

As soon as a window presented itself, Pixie simply said, "On your right."

They'd grown so used to reading each other that Phoenix saw the window only a heartbeat after her sister, and she was already moving as she spoke. She cast a neat counter-spell to secure her safe entry into the fight.

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Artemis could've woken up with his head on backwards and not be as shocked as he was to see the Flame Sisters, "Phoenix! Pixie! Good timing!" He shouted over as his fight with the death eater was starting to become more and more into their favor.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:58 am

Pixie grinned, stepping in so she could stand near her twin, raising her staff so she could defend as Phoenix assisted Artemis. "Didn't think you'd be around here!" Pixie called over the whiz of spells.

Phoenix cast her brother a smile. "It's good to see you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:55 pm

"Likewise!" He yells over as the battle was soon ended by the death eater's fall to the ground.

"Thanks for the help guys, I certainly didn't expect to see you..." He gestured over to the death eater, "Seems he didn't either..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:22 am

"Yeah, well, good thing for you, huh?" Pixie planted the tip of her staff on the ground, leaning on it lazily. She ran a hand through her newly cropped hair, grinning. 

Phoenix tucked her wand away, turning to Artemis with a smile. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:24 pm

"Oh just the usual... things have been getting worse though. But more on that later," He wanted to not mar his first reunion with his half sisters this soon.

"You guys look a bit different, you especially Pixie."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Pixie grinned, pointing at her head. "Got most of my hair cut off. I figured it was just getting in the way. Nix, though, she wouldn't." 

Phoenix raised her arm as a demonstration. "And we have these tattoos. An actual tattoo in Pixie's case. Mine's henna. I guess you could say we did a little soul-searching and self-training, and, well, we're back now."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:24 am

"oh wow, so what have you discovered?" The idea of dwelling into oneself was an appealing idea to Artemis, but ultimately he had a very finite amount of time. Artemis looked at the tattoo, "and what does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixier   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:25 pm

"Mostly we figured out we're a damn incredible team," Pixie said with a grin.

Phoenix chuckled, showing off her arm and the dark brown lines of the henna. "Most of it's just for show, honestly, but there's some meaning to some of the symbols. We have a little variation each, but look."

She pointed to a small heart she'd painted in the middle of one of the swirls on her arm. "That stands for everyone I care about, for example. And here, this pawprint next to it, is for my acceptance of being a werewolf."

"Nix got reeeaal symbolic about it." Pixie rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:23 pm

"Wow... I'm happy to hear about your soul discovery." Artemis smiled to them both, "So are yuou guys back for a while or is this just a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:41 am

"We're here to stay and help where we can," Phoenix said. She smiled a little wryly. "Business as usual, really.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:53 am

The young auror half chuckled half sighed, "Preaching to the choir on that one..." He rubbed his neck as all his bones felt brittle from days of nonstop action.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:47 am

"Well, you've got us now, buddy." Pixie grinned, giving Artemis a thumbs-up. "Let's share the load a little, yeah?" She also knew her sister well by now, so she gestured at her. "Go on, Nix, I can tell you're itching to ask."

Phoenix ducked her head, a little embarrassed by Pixie pointing it out. "How's Eugene?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 am

"To be perfectly frank with you, I haven't seen him much. He's usually in the dungeons, muttering to himself about immortality or some such thing..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix & Pixie   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Phoenix's bashful smile was replaced by an expression of concern, her brows furrowed. "Maybe I should visit him..."

"I think we all know you will anyway," Pixie commented, shrugging. "Might as well do some good, too."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:56 am

"Well, I'm sure if anyone can find out what he's doing it's you..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Raven has been wandering around, looking for a good hiding place.  She doesn't want to go back to Beauxbatons, so she doesn't have a home.  But she'll get by.  Raven's a survivor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   Topher - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just off the Streets of London...
Page 35 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next