Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam moon Lumina Disney snape kerrigan Ovauzhar black sherbet sound Lulu Amythyst cynder Joachim krystal dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Dublin, Ireland

Go down 
+5
Potion Koller
Jacques Nott
Liria
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 am

-Crazy Grin- Very true young Jaq... Hey I have an idea for a game!!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 am

Jaq's eyes wandered over to Crouch, his eyebrow raised, "Make it quick, Crouch. I am getting rather bored just watching the aurors dogs."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 am

-Crazy Grin- Patience is a virtue Jaq, don't rush me again... anyway... whoever makes their Ministry official scream loudest wins...

-I point my wand at the Officials forehead- LEGILLIMENS!!! -I hit every pain receptor along the way as he lets out a blood curdling scream and then drops down in a vegetative state-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 am

Jaq grinned, twirling the knife in his hand before walking slowly over to another auror, who would've shook if he wasn't almost completely frozen. Jaq stared right into his eyes, taking the man's wand and analysing it before snapping it into two. "Blood traitors," he said slowly, "would risk the exposure of our world by accepting mudbloods. They do not care for magic enough to have a wand." He kicked the shards away, going back to twirling the knife, before kicking the man over onto his stomach.
He raised his eyes to look at Crouch, "If you don't mind, I'm going to unfreeze this one, I like to watch them squirm." He stepped hard onto the auror's back and released him from the spell, and instead used incarcerous to bind him there. He smiled, taking the man's right hand and facing it palm up. "Let's see now..." He took the knife and slowly etched five lines into the palm - four for the fingers, one for the thumb. He watched the man try not to whimper. "You won't need to use this hand again anyway," Jaq said, icily. "Even if you live."
He did the same for the other hand, grinning. "That was only a taste. What next... the feet?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 am

-Crazy Grin gets wider- Not bad at all kid... of course I prefer less muggle-like ways... but then again, I am me. Not everyone can meet my standards... but still pain is pain all the same.

Although frankly, we shouldn't fear the exposure of our world. We wizards should live like gods over the muggles... and allow a lucky few to be our slaves.

And on that subject... -I look over all of them- AH! There you are! -I point my wand at one of them- IMPERIO! Now you used to work very closely with my father, right?

-With a dazed look in his eyes he nods his head-

Good boy... now I want you to bite yourself to death... and please be thinking about him when you do...

-The man proceeds to viciously bite himself all over his body until eventually he is bleeding so profusely that he dies-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:26 am

"Muggles would taint our blood at best," Jaq said as he carved into the auror's feet, the man beginning to sob. "At worst, they'd destroy us as soon as possible. Muggles don't like what they don't know, nor do they like being below anything." His face darkened, "With each mudblood born, more muggles know of our existence. The more at risk our blood heritage and magic are at risk. Which is why they should've killed squibs as soon as they were born. Prevent wizards from marrying muggles... marrying animals I should say."
He nicked the skin at the joints between the toes with his knife, "I'm just giving them a taste of what they're asking for." He considered the man, bloody hands, bloody feet. "Shoulders next."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 am

-Crazy Grin, insane laughter- The day muggles destroy us, I'll cut out my eyes and run for Minister of Magic...

We deserve to live like royalty over them. Have them know and fear us... the mere fact that we have to hide our existence is a mockery of our powers. There's only power and those too weak to seek it. And who should have more power than the Dark Lord? He shall rule this world, set us free of the lies, burn the Ministry and show us all the truth.

-I use Legillimens on another member of the Ministry and get his information but I leave his brain intact- Now... what to do with you? So many ideas... so little time... OH I know... how about an oldy but goody? -I start humming a merry tone and cast the cruitatius curse on him in rhythm with the song-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 am

Jaq's eyes flickered to Crouch as he cut the final slice into the man's shoulders, the auror beneath him beginning to howl. He grinned, "We've quite a way until I get to your tongue and voice box, auror dog. Yet you break to quickly." His eyes moved to his next target, the achilles tendon.
"So you'd let the flithy muggles, mudbloods, blood traitors live, would you Crouch?" His raised the knife to the tendon.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:46 am

-Crazy Grin- Not many of them. Just enough to be servants to us wizards. We are superior to them in every fashion, so why should we not assume dominance over them?

But alas we are splitting hairs here. Whatever the Dark Lord commands I shall obey with utmost glee and satisfaction... like right now for example...

-turs to another Ministry Official and I use the spell I stole from the Prince family, cast a red colored patronus shield from my wand and the man screams in terror as he is consumed by fear-

Nothing quite like the power of the mind over the body...
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 am

The man screamed as his achilles was cut, Jaq took a deep breath - letting the sound reverberate in his eardrums. After he finally trailed off, he just blubbered, barely able to even move. "P-please," he whimpered, "p-please stop."
Jaq shook his head, the knife moving to the man's back. "You should be honoured, auror dog," Jaq said, quietly. "This is the knife that killed my cousin. She was a blood traitor too. Her blood was on this knife and in turn, this knife filled her with poison, as it is doing you..." He nodded to the tears in the skin, the edges of which were going black. "Such a weapon is not often used. But..." he whispered, even more softly, "I want you to feel how muggle torture feels, after you spend all your life supporting muggles."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 am

-I keep using the fear patronus on him and screams so loud that his vocal cords snap and he is left mute-

-Crazy Grin- What's this? Unable to spread your lies anymore? Good... but of course, funs only just started... if you can say, "Please let me go Crouch..." I'll let you live...

-The Official tries his best but can't utter the words due to his screams-

-Crazy Grin gets wider- Sorry buddy... you lose, but here, let me give you a taste of what is to come for you...

-I shoot a large fiendfyre bat at him, showing remarkable control over it and let the flames consume him-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 am

Jaq slice open the man's back along his spine, all the way along to the base of his skull, making the auror shriek in pain. He crouched beside the auror, the blood dripping from the knife onto the stone floor - which the auror's blood was already starting to paint red. He sighed, picking up his wand and pointing it at the man's throat - where his voice box was, uttering a dark art spell to make the voice box burn away. He screamed until he could no longer make any noise, his tongue turning black. Jaq knew the man could still breathe, still think, still live.
He cut the ropes binding the man and dragged him by the back of his collar to prop him against the wall, where he sat limply - eyes bloodshot, tears streaking down his face. "And now you're going to watch the rest of them."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 am

GTG Night!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 am

o o c, bye.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Crouch: -I kill another Ministry Official in some manner I'm too bored to currently describe-

Artemis: -My spell is working, another couple of minutes and I'd be inside-

OOC After Raven comes back on and does some things then we start making our exit...
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

o o c, sounds good. I have university again, but I think I might miss my last lecture because I'm feeling rather sick and tired and I need to catch up on some sleep and do assignments.
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: O o c   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

-shakes head.-Poor, poor Ministry workers...
Back to top Go down
http://ravenclawpotionprincess.tumblr.com/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

OOC -Crazy Grin- Don't care. Evil.
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: O o c   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

-frowns.-I. Have. Nothing. To. Say.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

-nods in agreement with potion-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc this just ptoves its not the gingers that dont have souls, but the gingers siblings.
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: O o c   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm

True story.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

-wants to nod again, but doesn't want to be a nodding dog-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Sheesh guys, it's like you've never seen a Saw movie before lol
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: OOC   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Umm...never have actually..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dublin, Ireland   Sound - Dublin, Ireland - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dublin, Ireland
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next