Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Lumina Ovauzhar moon Amythyst dustypaws Disney kerrigan snape liam krystal Lulu sound black cynder Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
+9
Meredia
RavenHaven
Ash
RiverSeth
Liria
IceFirebolt
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

someone wanna help Ivy....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

she clearly saw me coming and was like aww no not her, how get out of talking to her, oh i know- faint!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

'Oh, bye bye Butterfly,' Oak gives a small smile, the only reason she wandered there was because curiosity took over and she wondered who was there. 'Have fun. Your team needs to practise to beat Ravenclaw.'
With her usual cheeky smile she salutes to Butterfly before turning to Rosmerta wondering if she should ask for tea or not.
She looks up, noticing the others have gone. Jumping up she wanders towards the door to find the others around Ivy.
'Oh dear, this does not look too good,' she mutters.

Last edited by Oak on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm

-notices Dee walk up and the concern on her face- " I'll lift her up, where should we take her? Back inside?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Dagger- "yes take her inside and sit her at a table, if i slap her she is sure to wake up" :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Rose wanders down the street, enjoying being outside of the castle although it was too cold for her liking. As she approached the Three Broomsticks she spotted a familiar figure lying on the ground and stopped.

"Which one of you poisoned her?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Ivy mumbles in her unconsciousness. Something about a stupid kid, something about a stupid sister...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

points at Dagger :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

-lifts Ivy up and goes back inside, placing her down gently in a chair- "you stay with her, can I get you a drink dee. They're on me today."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 pm

-Or not, magically we skipped that part....we are wizards and witches-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 pm

takes a seat next to Ivy
"Yes, thank you Dag, i will have a gillywatter please Smile"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

chuckles " yes Dee I'm the stupid sister!" :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 pm

well you hide it beautifuly Dag :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 pm

"Smooth Dee, I reckon it was you" She winked, inviting herself with them and looked worriedly at Ivy.

"Wakey wakey, I heard what happened... you know, I'm still your friend" Rose told Ivy "Well, I'm at least waiting for your side" She continued, not even sure if she could hear her.

"Oi, wheres my drink? Thristy Hufflepuff"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm

-opens his mouth to call, but Madam Rosemerta was already on her way over handing Dee glass of gillywater-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Ivy's eyes flutter a bit, "Rose... Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm

"Oi indeed Rose, what can a lad get ya to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

o o c- i am lost at the last Rose comment, what you do, why you no friends, explain to me?

IC- accepts her drink, "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

OOC: Ivy character go crazy boom boom kill, just to make you more confused Wink

Rose considers for a while "Butterbeer please" She grins then takes a seat, patting Ivy.

"You can hear me Twinny?... Just I don't want to look stupid talking to myself, are you OK?" She asks with a worried expression then glares from Dee to Dagger "Are you sure you didn't poison her?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"Rose i just arrived when she had fainted, stop acussing me"

eyes flash unfocused for a second then back to normal
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

"im an honest lad who would never do such a thing to me friends, her and Butterfly were in a heated discussion'"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

-signals to send over more butterbeers, Madam Rosemerta pointed at Dagger- "only a few more for you and i'm gonna have to cut you off" - he nodded in an agreement
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

ooc: I think Ivy just poofed, talk about timing Wink

"I know, I know... Sorry" She apologised and thanked Dagger. "How are you guys anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm

" I'm rather well now that I have me friends here, this weekends been a bit of a drag. It's nice to get out and see all of you" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Ivy mutters something and opens her eyes, her head hurting. She looks around at everyone, feeling embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   sound - Hogsmead Village - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next