Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar dustypaws Joachim black moon Amythyst Lumina cynder Disney kerrigan sherbet krystal sound Lulu snape liam
Affiliates
free forum

The Notari Fortress

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

The Notari Fortress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 am

"Stop! Stop it! Please!" I scream, over and over again until my voice cuts out over the gurgle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 am

Lyzebel laughs and looks at Iris pouting cutely. "But where would the fun in that be?" She says and tears the stick out again grinning.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 am

I arch my back as the my flesh rips and whimper. "Please. Just stop. Stop. Please.... Master."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 am

She giggles and smiles adoringly down at Iris. "Ah now was that so hard?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am

I look down at my wounds. "Yes, yes it was actually."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 pm

She sneers. "Well then" Lyzebel pouts slightly. She hadn't expected it to be over so soon.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 pm

"Now can I get down." I say, voice shaking,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 pm

She raises and arm and in a lazy flick the chains release her she crumples to the ground and Lyzebel walk out of the room.

Ooc: Sorry, lunch <3
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Ooc okay Smile

Ic, I lie on the hard floor in the fetal position. Oh god oh god oh god.. I'm going to die. So sore. Oh god.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 am

Lyzebel, steps into the room an smiles as she sees the curled up form of the disgusting girl. What he saw in her she didn't know. But soon it wouldn't matter. She crouches down next to her and inspects the stab wound she had given her the other day. Her grin grows wider as she sees the purple bruise like discoloration. It was working.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 am

I look straight at the ground with hollow eyes. I estimated 12 hours since she'd last been in here and I hadn't moved an inch. I supposed if I did my body would shatter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 am

She takes out the knife again and draws it across the girls arm catching her blood on the tip. She gets up and takes out another vile dripping the blood into it. "Do you know what this is sweetling?" She asks the insufferable girl on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

I was past reacting to the pain but I screamed in my mind. I slowly shook my head and clenched my fists as that triggered a wave of pain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 am

she rolls her eyes and kicks the girl. "Don't over react" She bends back down and squats over Iris shaking the bottle. "This little concoction will make you turn into what you really are... "
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 am

I whimper. "What would that be?" I croak through cracked, bleeding lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:02 am

I dark smile curse across her face. "Sweetling, you shall finally see what you really look like. Isn't that what you wanted?" She says and strokes Iris' hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 am

"What are you... talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

"Ugh! Are you truly that dim? Do I have to explain it to you step by step? This" Shakes the vile "Will take your metamorphmagus powers and... well it doesn't much matter what happens to them after that" She smiles sweetly. "Lets just say someones little boyfriend shan't be looking for you so hard anymore"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 am

My eyes fly open. "No! No, you can't! What are you going to-" Oh dear lord. "You're going to be me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:14 am

Laughs and smirks down at the girl. "I don't see what's so good about you but since he seems to like" plucks at the disheveled girls close "Filthy metamorphmagus I'll just have to become one"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:16 am

"He'll see right through you. You could never possibly be me. He won't buy it." I try to sit up but I was so weak. My arm felt as though it was going numb. In fact, everywhere around the stab wound had a peculiar sensation creeping outwards from it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 am

Rolls eyes. "Sure he won't" Scoffs, grins and downs the vile. "Well see about that soon enough sweetling"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 am

I flip over and stare at the ceiling, my mouth in a silent scream as my back arches and I lie in a small pool of blood. That was not a good sign. My hair leeches until it is a dirty blonde and is spread around my head, mixed with blood. It was about mid shoulder length. My eyes turned an, although lifeless, pale green. My skin was paler and I altogether looked completely different.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 am

Lyzebel laughs and stands up. She could feel the the pulsing feel of power through her blood. She turned her hair a bright red and giggle flipping it around. Then she gives Iris a hard kick and stalk out of the room leaving the girl to writhe in agony.

Ooc: I need to get some work done. We can do the rescue thing latter I'll still be in chat <3
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:52 am

I hold my knees to my chest and lean against the wall. My arm was basically see-through where I'd been stabbed and was slowly spreading outwards. Hollow, green eyes stared into the wall. I felt so vulnerable, my clothes were basically ripped apart. This would usually have embarrassed me to no end, but now it seemed such a petty thing to worry about. My nails were broken and black at the tips. I looked down at my hands, screwing up my face. But they didn't change, my metamorphmagus power was gone. Green eyes looked back up at the wall. I closed my eyes and imagined I was safe again. Perhaps being held. By Strike. Safe. Loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Notari Fortress   The Notari Fortress - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Notari Fortress
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next