Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst kerrigan Disney Lumina Joachim black liam sound Ovauzhar snape dustypaws sherbet krystal Lulu moon cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Baie Brousse Cafe

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Baie Brousse Cafe   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 am

It took it's fair bit of walking to get to Baie Brousse, the petite little coffee shop wedged between the looming Barbers and an antiques store. I open the door and immediately become assaulted by the smell of cooking pastries and coffee. I breathe it in and sigh in content.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

I chuckle as I watch Iris breath in the lovely smell of Coffee and backed goods. "Nice" I say looking around the small shop.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 am

It was full to the brim with with odds and ends. Dangling from the ceiling, hanging from walls or cluttering shelves. A seriously bored looking girl stood at the till, texting and and chewing gum. We sat down at one of the small, beige tables and I looked at him, elbows on table and head in hands. "This would be so romantic if you didn't annoy the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am

I throw my head back and guffaw. "If I annoy you so much why are you here?" I grin and raise an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

"I'm here because you're buying me food. Don't flatter yourself that there's any other reason." I smirk, and catch the eye of a waitress. She comes over and asks what we'd like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 am

"Believe me it's never me who flatters myself" I wink at her still chuckling slightly. I smile at the waitress giving her a charming look. She blushes and ask what I would like in a simpering voice. I give Iris a 'I told you so' look and order tea and a chocolate croissant.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 am

I laugh under my breath. "You know what, I can do better than that." I look to the waitress. "Yeah I'll have the same." When she walks off I look to Strike. Slowly my features change, and my body becomes incredibly muscular and tones. My face becomes incredibly handsome and I sit there, layed back, smirking. "Wait till she comes back."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 am

I watch her wondering if she had changed sexes all the way down. I smirk slightly if she were a dude... I stop myself and grin at her waiting for the waitress. "Won't she think it weird that I am suddenly sitting with a guy and not a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 am

"Not in the slightest, the girl left. And I came, obviously." I run a hand through my hair. Testing the effect on a girl walking past. She smiles back, biting her lip, trying to be seductive. I wink and she scampers off, grinning. "Wow, girls are so stupid," I laugh. The waitress comes back with our order and I grin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 am

I laugh as the girl scampers off. "You are aware that you even if you don't look much like one" I give her a cheeky grin "You are in fact also a girl" I lean back watching as the waitress comes back. Well this would certainly be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 am

I give her a crooked grin and she sets the food down, blushing and smiling. "Where did..." She begins. "Oh, that girl? She had to leave, we were meant to meet up here. Seems I've run into an old friend though." I gesture toward Strike. "I must say, that colour looks dashing on you." I part my lips slightly and stare into her eyes. She stutters and grins like a fool. After some more silly flirting she finally leaves and I sigh. "Good god, am I like that?" I slowly change back to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 am

I had been watching the interaction with a grin on my face now that she had left I chuckle and look back at her. "No. You'd probably punch him in the face and tell him he was a sucker if he believed you were going to fall for such crap" I take a sip of tea and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 am

I raise an eyebrow. "Hmm... Look whos getting to actually know me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 am

"Well it wasn't hard to figure out you were a total ass" I say and grin at her waving the offence away. I hadn't meant it. "So where did you go to school before?" I ask brushing away some dust of my pants.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

"Fine peice of ass at that. Well, I actually went to Bauxbatons. Technically, I went there. I didn't attend much..." I look down sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 am

I laugh. "Figures. We're like total opposites. Beauxbatons, Durmstrand. You skipped school, I never missed a class. You..." I trail off and look at her hair. "Have a strange sense of fashion and I have a more sleek style"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:13 am

"A more sleek style? Is that so. Seriously, what do you have against my hair? It's just... eccentric. Like moi!" Honestly, some people... "And who are we if we aren't original? You look just like everyone else. Pretty boring if you ask me. And your ego! Far out, that thing obviously started bloating from the day you were born. Well, to me, I don't find you attractive in the least. Don't get me wrong, you are attractive, you just don't attract me." I lean back, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:19 am

I raise an eyebrow. "Quite the rant there. First off I don't like you hair because it draws to much attention. Is that the only way you can feel good about yourself? Only if people are looking at you" I scoff. "I dress like this because it is who I am. It represents me perfectly" I knew I was lying about that part. I only dressed like this to not be seen passed by. Not that it worked. "And it is a good thing you are not attracted to me..." I look away. "Nothing ever good comes of that"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 am

"Well then, I'll be kind, shall I?" My hair leeches of colour and is left as a golden brown pixie-cut. "Ew." I scrunch up my nose. "So plain."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 am

I roll my eyes. "Plain doesn't necessarily mean bad you know" But I had to admit it didn't look quite right. The bright color had fit perfectly to her loud personality.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 am

I scowl. "Its bad to me." I shove the croissant into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 am

"Well then I never said you should change it. That was your decision" I say and grin as she stuffs food into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:24 am

"I just did something for someone else, okay? That's rare so be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 am

I smile. "Well then thank you. But if we are being nice to each other I feel obliged to tell you that I liked your hair color the way it was before... It fit you much better"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Baie Brousse Cafe EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 am

I let out an exasperaed breath. "Then why did you keep complaining?! You're hopeless, seriously... Well I'm not changing it now, I've done way to much in one day and it's incredibly tiring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baie Brousse Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baie Brousse Cafe   Baie Brousse Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Baie Brousse Cafe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: