Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Lumina cynder sound moon snape kerrigan Ovauzhar Lulu liam dustypaws krystal Amythyst Joachim black Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Greenhouses

Go down 
+8
DeathDolohov
RavenHaven
RiverSeth
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
CrouchJunior
Jacques Nott
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

sound - Greenhouses Empty
PostSubject: Greenhouses   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 am

Ivor opened the door to an empty greenhouse, suddenly and utterly engulfed in the humidity of the place. "The coast is clear," he replied, gesturing to Navy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:15 am

I walk in and something in my chest contracts, I hadent been outside in a while, hadent been on bare earth. I touched a leaf as I walked past, just relishing in the feel of natures beings. I turn to Ivor, "You dont have to tell me anything you dont want to, but you can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am

Ivor nodded, his throat constricting. He could feel the presence of the letter in his pocket. Instead, he led Navy over to a secluded corner in the green house and sat down, watching the vines twirls and writhe. "A lot of Pureblood families in Russia have essentially their own little wars. Even the Assassin families had their competition. It was basically down to who could get the job down the fastest and the cleanest."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 am

I nod for him to go on, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 am

He took a deep breath, "Of course... we picked our targets carefully. We went on missions, but that didn't necessarily mean we killed the person. Sometimes we stowed them away, got them out of the country, gave them a new identity. Most missions would only require one of us, but with more powerful targets... we usually took a partner or two. That's what the last mission was. It was a long one too."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 am

"That one was with your brother, eh? Sorry, go on."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 am

The corner of his mouth turned a bit, "That day in the forest, when I tried to kill you... and I couldn't. I tried to hide you away. It's habit." He frowned. "Getting attached to people is bad... that was my mistake last time and it messed everything up. We were there for a month maybe... the bar maid there was one of the people who was going to help us get to the target. We... trusted her. I trusted her." His hands shook a little. "That was a mistake."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 am

"She betrayed you? Were you... close?" I asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 am

He closed his eyes and nodded slowly. "On the night of the assassination, she stopped me. She gripped onto my arm, her eyes full of tears, and the strangest smile on her face. She said-" he faltered, gritting his teeth. "She said... 'I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.' And then my brother looked back to call my name and then- he was attacked." Ivor could still remember the sound, like a gun shot. "And then the barmaid girl was attacked to and she died."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:50 am

"Im so sorry... Wh-Who were you after?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 am

"You have nothing to apologise for," he replied, quietly. "The target was the head of some old, politically powerful pureblood family. He knew assassins would come for him eventually, so he hired some of his own to stop them. I made a promise that I wouldn't get attached again but..." he reached out and squeezed her hand. "Here I am."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 am

My face was determined, eyes venemous at the thought of the barmaid. "I will never betray you. I will do anything for you."

ooc dinner, ill be back asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:22 am

o o ch, sorry for taking a long time to post - I have a virus so kind of in pain right now lol.

i ch,
He could remember the scent of blood, the red flower blossoming across his brother's shirt, the weight of the dead girl in his arms as she had smiled and said, 'You shouldn't trust anyone.' It was a miracle that Dima and himself had survived. But there was honour in that, and their enemies didn't want them to have honour. He bent towards Navy and brushed his lips against her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 am

My breath catches, I hadent been expecting that. "Ivor, why are you here? Why are you here and not your brother?" I breathe.

ooc i thought you were talking about your computer i was like what? hope you get better!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 am

"My brother was the one most badly wounded," he said. "I didn't think he was going to recover for a while. It was mostly my fault anyway - so I took it all." He closed his eyes. "I was too trusting, too naive."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 am

"Do you reget it? Do you truly regret it? I understand youd regret being sent away, but yor time with her... Do you regret that?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 am

"That entire time," he replied softly, "She knew she was going to betray us... me. It was in her eyes, all the time, whenever she looked at me - I just couldn't read it then, but I understand what that look meant now." He looked up at the glass roof. "I... don't regret it. It was like treading across thin glass the entire time, dangerous, but there was a thrill. I just wish that... that it wasn't then."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:54 am

As much as it hurt me, as much as it may hurt him, I had to know. I had to ask the question, "Did you love her?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 am

Ivor thought about it, his pale eyes on the glass roof. "No," he said finally. "I liked her, yes, I trusted her too - but it was more about the thrill. Forming any sort of attachment was frowned upon. It was like pressing a big red button that say 'do not press'. But I didn't love her."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 am

I watched in embarrasment as flowers around me began to bloom, reflecting my emotions. "Oh okay," I said simply, my cheeks rosy. "I cant fathom why she would betray you or your brother, but she seemed truly sorry about it, didnt she?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 am

"Maybe..." he said, "I'll only be able to guess. She still went through with it after knowing us for a month." He watched the flowers and it reminded him. "I have something for you." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a white blue flower pendant. It glowed lightly. He gently hung it around her neck. "Even in the darkest and coldest times, it will be your warmth and light."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 am

I looked down at it, sitting so perfectly in contrast to my pale skin. I reached a finger up to touch its delecate form. "Its so beautiful. I- it- thank you." I look up at him, smiling hard. "Where did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 am

"I found the pendant in Hogsmeade," he replied. "It reminded me of you. Then I took it away and tried all sorts of charms on it. The impervius to cold is my own magic. And then another charm for the light thing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 am

I had to take a moment to breathe, to keep myself from crying. "You have no idea how much this means to me, its so stunning I cant believe it..." I held it in my palm, just stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   sound - Greenhouses EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 am

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. "Then don't say anything." He took comfort in her presence, "Thank you for listening to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouses   sound - Greenhouses Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenhouses
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next