Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black snape sound cynder Ovauzhar Joachim Lumina sherbet Amythyst krystal kerrigan dustypaws moon Disney liam Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Diagon Alley

Go down 
+5
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
Liria
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 pm

"Um, we'll have a small vanilla and a large strawberry with extra caramel on top, yeah thanks." Ivy hands over the money and turns to the cat. "Beast.... I like it ha ha. It's a cute little thing. How will Dumbledore take it though?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

"Dumbledore will probably be scared of Beast if he ever returns to me" She says, sounding dejected. "Anyway, I name kitty; Beast Pudding" Rose took the ice cream and started nibbling, ice cream always made her feel better, but she still wasn't in a very good mood. "We should probably head back soon"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"Twin... I hate seeing you so down like this." Ivy frowns and pulls Rose in for a hug. "If there is anything you need to put a smile on your face, you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 pm

"Sure..."

Rose half hugged her back and continued eating the ice cream. "So, how are things with you?" She asked, watching Pudding pace around the basket then settle back into the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Ivy smiles half-heartedly, still worried about Twin. "There's... there's nothing going on with me. I guess life's been good since... the break I took earlier." Ivy scowls and stares into the distance as if remembering something. "Never mind that though."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"You know... saying 'Never mind' to me isn't really an option" She said, biting into the cone and picking up the basket again. "You can tell me you know, there must be some reason they put me in Hufflepuff" Rose winked "The ice cream is good too you know, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:14 pm

"No problem..." Ivy hesitated. "I want to tell you, I want to tell someone I just... can't." she shrugs, not really feeling like eating her ice cream. "I don't think anyone cares enough to know what I was off doing ha ha. Besides, if I told them, then they wouldn't talk to me again."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

"I could try talking you into telling me... but just so you know, I cast an amazing tickling hex" She said and raised an eyebrow, trying to look a little menacing but failing amazingly. "Tell"

"Of course I would still talk to you... as long as you weren't cooking and eating babies or something cannibalistic like that" Rose said, making a joke out of a serious matter, still unable to put on a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:31 pm

"Tickling?" Ivy smiled, but her eyes grew alarmed, wondering if Rose knew how damn ticklish she was.

"Well no not cannibalism..." she frowned, licking her ice cream once.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"Therefore it is not totally horrific" She urged, drawing her wand and poking Ivy in the side with it "Spill, I'll quietly eat my ice cream and not interrupt" Rose continued to work on the ice cream and watched Ivy innocently. "Promise"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Ivy opened her mouth to speak then shook her head. "It's pretty horrific Twin. I don't know why I mentioned it in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"You already mentioned it... continues" Rose continues to stare into her eyes, willing her to tell. Even if it was really bad, Rose doubted she could stay mad or creeped out with her for long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Ivy looked at Rose. Rose who wouldn't judge her ever, or would she?
She let out a sigh.
"If I told you this, you would have to promise not to tell anyone. I haven't even told Rosier." She tossed aside her ice cream and shoved her hands in her pockets, slumping her shoulders.
"And I know you probably won't want to talk to me for a while... I'll understand if you ignore me completely."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Rose shook her head "I won't tell, Rose-twin is my name, loyal Hufflepuff is my game and all that crap" She said, managing to keep a straight face as the threw the remains of her ice cream cone into the snow where someone stepped on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 pm

"I... I did something really bad Twin." Ivy swallowed. "Really bad. It's... almost unspeakable."

ivy breathed in deeply, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"I'll try and help you through it Ivy, no matter how horrible it is Ivy" She said, starting to get a little worried, she picked up the kitten from the basket and stroked it in her arms, still watching Ivy with steady eyes. "Go on..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Having managed to get out of Hogwarts for a few hours, Phoenix makes her way through Diagon Alley, looking around for what she needs. Spotting the Apothecary, Phoenix hurries into the shop.

She looks around quickly, looking for powdered silver. "Can I help you?" someone asks. Phoenix looks up to see a witch in work robes.

"Yes," she says. "Do you happen to have powdered silver?"

The witch pauses, then goes behind the counter and roots around. "Not many people come asking for this... it's not a common potion ingedient."

"No, it's not." Phoenix agrees.

The witch emerges with a small plastic bag with tiny pieces of silver inside. "Anything in particular you want to do with this?" she asks. "Most people who want this have a werewolf problem."

Phoenix stiffens. "I... need it." She says simply, bringing out her purse and handing over the money. She takes it quickly. "Thank you," she says, heading out into Diagon Alley again.

Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 am

I walk down the streets and look down the at the displays..I had one shop in mind I wanted to visit....so I kept walking listening as I went...I hated listening to crowded places like this..too many conversations...I kept walking though...

After walking a bit more and stopping so often to admire stuff I became aware that someone was following me..As I looked into the displays through the glass reflection I saw a guy... He was tall handsome and very well dressed..he was watching me with a curious expression on his face..as I noticed him he turned around and walked away....I didn't let it bother me until I noticed he was still around me..I kept looking at him..He had black hair, had darker skin and his eyes were black to but.....everytime I looked at them they made me feel....peaceful? I wasn't sure how to describe it..

I kept walking then finally get to where I wanted to go...the jewlery place. I noticed him still behind me and I start to get nervous but hey I was in a public place..everything was fine...I stare at one item at partiular...it was a silver pendent...at the end of it was a ruby rose...I was looked at it longingly before I walked off..He was still following me getting closer and closer..

I turned around the corner and left Diagon Alley..feeling disturbed at the way he looked at me...Like I was something unexpected he had come across..and that he wanted to know..who I was...-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm

-I apparate here with Raven- Thought it would be nice to get out of school for a bit

OOC Yeah, like we don't skip enough school in our RPS!!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

I nod.

OOC Lol!! XD Ikr!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 pm

OOC Seriously, in a normal world scenario, we all would've been expelled YEARS ago

IC

-We start walking down the street as I look for the apothecary- I'm used to using the Strayer hoard. I haven't had to come here for a while...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: OOC   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 pm

referring to earlier post- YAY!

and..Raven I have to..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I look around, not very familiar with this place.

OOC XD XD XD Oh Lir, you and your evil laugh...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

-We find the place- Oh here it is! -I hold the door open for Raven-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: OOC   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I scared you so much in Spanish with my evil laugh and my plot Very Happy

I have to do it again because I worked out all the kinks

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley   krystal - Diagon Alley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagon Alley
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next