Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Joachim liam sound black Amythyst Ovauzhar cynder Lulu krystal kerrigan Lumina moon dustypaws snape Disney
Affiliates
free forum

The Town of Lewes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 am

Ivor walked out of the train station, and out onto the rain drenched streets of Lewes, gripping Navy's hand tightly, his luggage slung over his shoulder. The rain was still drizzling down and he looked around. "We have to find Berkeley House," he said to Navy, "That's where we're staying until the job's done."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 am

"Berkeley House? Okay..." I looked around, getting wetter by the second. "What street is it down? Have you stayed there before?" I squinted as the rain began to pour down harder, until I was almost drenched.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 am

"No," he admitted, "It just seemed like the quietest, most subtle place. This weather is..." he glared up at the sky, taking a jacket out of his bag and holding it over Navy. "You'll have to hold it with your other hand," he motioned to her free hand, "Or you'll have to let go of mine. Let's just walk down this way for a bit," he headed off down the street, "At least until we can find some cover and I can look at a map."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 am

I thanked him and took the jacket. "okay well lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 am

o o c, eating dinner, I'll post soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:51 am

o o c: okay im watching a movie at a mates. so im on my phone, sorry if my posts are crappy Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 am

o o c: Okay i'm ready to rock and roll. Come back soon please Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 am

He found some cover at the bus station and pulled the map out of his bag, trying to look for Berkeley House. It was on the edge of town. He sighed, "We have a bit of a walk."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 am

I rolled my eyes. "Of course we do." I pulled out my wand, about to cast a water reppeling charm when I stopped, and looked at him. "Can we do magic? Because we're out of Hogwarts..."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 am

"I wouldn't advise it," he muttered at the suspicious looks they were getting from some random muggles. "You'd have to be willing to run as soon as possible. Let's just... go." The walk didn't take as long as suspected, and within twenty minutes they were standing outside an old looking house. "This must be it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 am

I looked up at the house from under my dripping eyelashes. My mouth dropped open. "It's gorgeous! Just look at it, it looks so derelict, yet so grand." I walked up and touched the peeling paint from the door, it chipped off under my fingers. "Brilliant." I looked up at the gloomy windows and then to the chipping windowpanes. "Yes, yes. It goes well together." I looked to Ivor, "Sorry, this house is just quite beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 am

"The thing is practically falling apart," He said, looking amused, "You like it? Oh well, it'll have to do for tonight anyway. Let's just get inside and then I can go off to this assassination and get home."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 am

I winced at how easily he talked about assasinating. "Old things have their own beauty. Everything does." I looked back up at the house before walking through the door with Ivor. It creaked eerily as it closed behind us. I took his hand, holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Ivor snickered at how tightly she gripped his hand when the door creaked, "Haunted house, too, huh?" He grinned at her, "Don't scare yourself to death while I'm gone." He placed his stuff on a chair, taking out a bandage, a vial, his glove and other things he used. "In fact, you should probably get to sleep, Navy, I'll be out for a while."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 am

I yawned. "Okay," I kissed him on the cheek. "And excuse me while I have my cliche moment, but be careful, please." I put my hand behind his head and pulled him towards me, I kissed him like I had no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 am

He kissed her back, pulling her close, hoping that this would not be the last time. "I love you," he mumbled into her ear, "Always know that." Then he pulled away, "Go to sleep, Navy. I'll stay until you're sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 am

I smiled and walked up the old rickety stairs, halfway up I turned around and looked down at him, rummaging through his things. "I love you too." I walked up the stairs and into a small room, where I lay down and fell asleep almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 am

He waited a few minutes, closing his eyes, and then bringing the potion out of his bag. He had to keep her safe. He wandered quietly up the stairs, and looked at the sleeping Navy, whispering, "I'm sorry." He took a strand of her hair, mixing it into the potion, marveling the light blue and then putting it away into his pocket. He wrote a note, leaving it by the bed, Stay here. He packed his bag and took it with him, heading out the door and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost    The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 am

He locked the door, preventing people from going in or out unless they had his key. He climbed to the roof with ease and looked out on the dark town. He grinned. If his information was correct, the assassination would be pretty far from the house anyway. He managed to find a way across town, and got back to the ground, pulling his hood up and acting like a completely normal teenage guy. He rounded a corner, slicing open his right hand to turn on the killer intent inside him and then he listened and waited.
His target must have gotten the alert that he'd be hunted because he scampered along, looking around suspiciously, hurried by a few men. So much for easy, he wouldn't be able to follow him using the ground. He climbed back up to the roof, following the four at a height.

And that's when it started to go wrong.

At last the four paused, as if to take a break and Ivor stood, ready to make his move when he heard a slight movement to his left.
And there stood a man, with a wand, "So here you are, Frost." Ivor didn't have time to react in his surprise and the man uttered a sectumsempra and a huge invisible sword slashed twice across Ivor's chest.
He reeled back in blinding pain, managing to fling an ice shard straight at the man before teetering and falling off the edge. They had known. He landed straight on a bush, groaning slightly before rolling off, clutching his hand to the deep gashes. That man had raised the alarm, they'd be on the alert now. He had to be quick. He moved as fast as he could with the wounds, following them via back alleys until he finally flanked the target. He pulled out his wand, casting stupefys at the two guard. The target tried to run but Ivor used the recent rain water to freeze his feet to the ground.
He moved toward the target, heaving with pain, and grabbed him by the collar, "How did you know I'd be here? Who told you?!"
"N-n-no stop! Guards!" The man cried desperately.
"No one is coming," Ivor spat, "Who told you?"
"Th-that man, he was an assassin. He warned us, didn't say his name," said the man. "Will you let me go?"
"I can't," he brought the shard to the man's neck, opening the vial of polyjuice and emptying it into the man's mouth. "Drink." The man swallowed obediently, terrified, taking the form of a certain girl. "Good, I'm sorry." Ivor brought the shard quickly across the throat, closing his eyes. "Peace find you."
He disposed the body in a place where it would be found, and stumbled back to the house, bleeding profusely, and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 am

I opened my eyes when I heard the door bang open. Still fully dressed, lying on the covers of the bed, I rushed out of the room and down the stairs. Halfway down I saw Ivor. My eyes widened and I stood, watching him. I nearly flew down the stairs to catch him when I saw him stagger. I put my arms around him and carried him to a nearby couch. "Ivor... Ivor, sit. Shh.. It's okay... Ivor... what happened?" I asked, I searched roughly through his bag for anything useful. I spotted Essence of Ditany and whipped it out.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

"No," he grunted, taking the essence of dittany out of her hands and putting it away into his pocket "No time for that. Navy... I need to do something... I need to," he looked at her, touching her face softly, "...I need to hide you away, until I can get more information on Crouch and bargain for your life." He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 am

As much as I hated to, I pushed away from him. "Ivor, no. There is no time to just leave you like this. I have to tend to you." I looked deep into his eyes, tears welled up in my own. "Ivor, I love you, I don't care about Crouch, he can do what he wants to me. But I'm not letting anything happen to you." I touched his cheek, "You said you'd be careful."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 am

He tried to laugh, "Someone... ratted me out." He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her, burying his face into her hair. "I'm sorry." His hold tightened, "I said I'd never leave you, ever. But I have to keep you safe - if not from myself, then from other people." He kissed her cheek. "Please, Navy, just please stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

I frowned, and grumbled. "Okay, fine. I'll do it for you." I laughed, "Stupidly, I'd probably do anything for you." I kissed him then held my hand out, eyebrow raised. "Now hand over the dittany before I have to wrestle you for it."

ooc: sorry, I can't discuss plans on chat anymore.. for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   The Town of Lewes EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am

Ivor tried to smile, "Thank you, Navy. As much as I'd love to have a wrestling match right now, I... need to go." He held her face, kissing her again. "Don't wait too long for me." He placed the essence of dittany in her hand, picked up his bag and walked back at the door, already hearing the sirens in the town. He looked back at the house and then concentrated on apparating.

O o c, Yes, I know. You should probably stay off it tonight, I'll make sure you're unbanned when you get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Town of Lewes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town of Lewes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next