Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape sherbet moon Amythyst liam black kerrigan krystal Disney dustypaws cynder Lumina Lulu Ovauzhar sound Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Puffskein meets Niffler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puffskein

Puffskein

Puffskein meets Niffler Empty
PostSubject: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Puffskein reached into her black robes, her hands finding the delicate golden chain and gently pulled out a magnificent, fine gold pocket watch. The back side was facing up in her hand, the pattern of small citrine gem stones starting in the middle and flowing out in a perfect spiral to the thin outline of the gold edge. She turned it over to the face, it contained a watercolor painting of a green summer field, a blue sky and a badger yawning as it rolled around before falling back asleep by the number 3. She focused on the ornate scrolled numbers and realized she only had 13 minutes of polyjuice potion left.

She stood up from her armchair in the gryffindor common room after excusing herself from the eventful exploding snap game with a wild group of gryffindors. It had been a fun afternoon pretending to be a 6th year gryffindor prefect called May, but nothing out of the ordinary. She was preoccupied with the thought of sending an owl to her polyjuice potion contact, and suddenly the girl seemed to appear of out nowhere.

Puffskein couldn’t explain the feeling, she had seen beautiful girls before, but none compared to this girl. Her deep, soulful brown eyes glowed as she laughed, her perfect dark brown curls brushed her shoulders, her skin was a mix of light mocha and caramel. Time seemed to slow as Puffskein watched her, the whole room seemed to disappear only leaving the girl there laughing.

That was when Puffskein tripped, not paying attention to anything else. The real world came flooding back, the room full of laughing, she barely noticed someone’s friendly hand helping her to her feet. She could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment as she searched the room for the girl and found her feet away, picking up a fine gold pocket watch off the floor and instantly looking directly at Puffskein.

She knows, thought Puffskein and despite wanting to talk to the girl, she thought it best to get out of the common room before she was found out. She turned and made her way quickly out of the portrait hole, jogging down the hall, not daring to look back until she entered an empty classroom. She gasped as she saw the girl enter the room right behind her, but she was smiling.

“I think you dropped this…… I would call you May, but she would never have a hufflepuff watch like that. I have never seen May’s head out of a book, let alone playing exploding snap!” The girl chuckled before saying “Let’s face it, you are not the prefect type.”

Puffskein just stood there stunned, not knowing what to say, which was a first. She really didn’t even care is she did get in trouble, it was worth it just to look at the girl, to talk to her.

The girl smiled before saying “Polyjuice potion huh? Don’t worry, I won’t say anything. I don’t have a fondness for rules either. But I am curious how you got your hands on that potion.”

After sighing in relief Puffskein said in a calmer voice than she felt “ I have my ways.” causing the girl to laugh again, returning the sense of slow motion again to Puffskein, but she managed to say: “So what are you, some kind of Niffler?”

The girl smiled and said “I guess you could call me a Niffler, I always do seem to find what I’m looking for.”

“You can call me Puffskein, everyone does. It‘s nice to meet you Niffler, even though…..” She stopped, noticing Niffler’s shocked face and realized the potion must be wearing off. Yes, she could feel herself growing taller then the short gryffindor prefect, taller than Niffler. She glanced down and saw that inches of her legs were now showing below her robes. Puffskein smiled as she looked up and was surprised to see the shock still on Niffler’s face as she watched her.

“What is it? Do I still have her nose or something?” Puffskein asked nervously.

Niffler shook her head and said softly “No, it’s just…… you’re gorgeous.”

Puffskein could feel herself blush at the words before she said “I am no where near as beautiful as you.”

Niffler smiled saying “thank you” as she took the few steps between them causing Puffskein’s stomach to flutter. “Here, you wouldn’t want that wonderful watch to get away.” she said as she placed the watch in Puffskein’s hand, her own soft hand brushing Puffskein’s for a moment, causing a feeling of electricity.

Puffskein smiled, feeling that feeling she associated with firewhisky. “I’ll be sure to take care of it”

Niffler smiled too and Puffskein identified the feeling she had since she had first seen her. It was a feeling that even though they had just met for the first time, it seemed like they had been very old friends that just reunited after a long time apart. It did not make sense to her, but she loved the feeling.

They both smiled at each other for a moment before Niffler said “Let’s go down to the Great Hall together, I would love to have dinner with you.” She could hear the faint trace of nervousness behind the confidence in her voice.

Puffskein took Niffler’s hand in her own, the electricity and light headedness returning as she said “I would love to.”

(Puffskein met Niffler in her 3rd year, Niffler was in her 4th. They became girlfriends, officially only days after their first meeting.

Puffskein visited her the next summer and found out that Niffler was the best cook she had ever met. She had to add the nickname of Niffler Chef to the long list of nicknames for her, although she usually calls her Niffler.

Niffler is currently going to school for a year in the States. (She’s not on Pottermore until it‘s out of Beta.)

Puffskein thinks of Niffler every time she looks at her pocket watch.)

(Niffler is my real life partner, we have been together 6 years this July)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

That's brilliant Very Happy Congrats to both you and Niffler, Puffskein!
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks Phoenix! Very Happy You are always so nice! Smile

Well... when your not being your werewolf side! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Wink Thanks Puffskein, you're a good friend too.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I really enjoyed reading this. Very Happy Can't wait to meet her!
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks for the support! I was a little nervous to post it, I'm aware that it's sappy romance stuff, but that really is the way I feel about my lady Smile
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 am

I've been really bust lately in real life, not much time for potter fun lately Sad I'm saying that my character Puffskein is in the States visiting Niffler Chef at her school until I return.

Potter on and have fun! I love you you all!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:32 pm

come back soon Puffskein, i liked reading your posts I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Ah thanks Meredia Very Happy Like reading your posts too!

Now I feel like I am WAY behind on all the stories around here!

O well Smile Was wondering if I should write more about the romance between Puffskein and Niffler.... ?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Puffskein meets Niffler EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

i'm a total romance Nazi but you should do it!

and welcome back! Loads has happened, but my characters have just gone loopy, the usual. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein meets Niffler   Puffskein meets Niffler Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffskein meets Niffler
Page 1 of 1