Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina moon Lulu Ovauzhar Disney sherbet kerrigan liam Joachim Amythyst snape krystal sound dustypaws cynder black
Affiliates
free forum

What other books do you love?

Go down 
+14
Cynder Dustypaws
Navy Malfoy
Sherbet&Cosmo
Ash
Jacques Nott
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
Jade-Wintersmick
Potion Koller
RiverSeth
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
Phoenix Flame
Puffskein
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

What other books do you love? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Lol thanks Puffskein! I'm already addicted to books, I think it's too late Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Well, I don't really know how it happened..... I mean I had seen all the movies once or twice, but I never thought I would read the books.......

Me and my lady are currently listening to the audio of Twilight!!! Laughs and laughs! Is it really “reading” the books if I’m listening to them? (Yes, I know it is, but humor me!)

And the most shocking, I actually think it's better than I expected! It's really nice to know that Edward is not a vampire ice pop! He is actually really likeable and cheeky!! Ah shit, I LOVE cheeky people! Bella is cooler too, like her much better in the books! Who knew?

Ah crap, there is no turning back now is there? O well, I'm cool with vampires! Very Happy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm

The books are better than the films, Puffskein. I tend to read them as well. I prefer them to the films, but then I usually do prefer book versions to film versions. Unless the film was made first, then it generally is a terrible transfer into a book.
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Smile

Last edited by Puffskein on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 am

I hated The Hunger Games except for the first one... I like The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit anything else to do with LotR... I am in the middle of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Volume I I got hooked on BBC's show Sherlock Smile. I too am a fan of Poe's works....
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 pm

I've never read or watched Lord of the Rings. I just haven't had the opportunity to, for a start. And I have absolutely no clue what it's about.
Back to top Go down
Sherbet&Cosmo
Admin
Sherbet&Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:26 pm

i have watched Lord Of The Rings but i couldnt get into the books
Back to top Go down
http://patronus-glow.tumblr.com/
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm same as Sherbs. But you guys have to read Wizards First Rule series by Terry Goodkind. I love them.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Too many to list. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Ok, so I finished reading all the Hunger games books, all the Twilight books, and just finshed the Host.

Looking for my next great series....

think I will try out Secret Vampire, after hearing you all talk about the Night world series. Hope it's good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I love Hunger Games, Warriors ...

lots of series.

I also am a fan of Phantom of the Opera, despite how different the musical is. C:
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 pm

THE CHRONICLES OF VLADIMIR TOD (by Heather Brewer)!! I recommend that to anyone who hasn't read it!! It's my favorite book series EVER!! Very Happy I've read all the books almost 10 times over. :3

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher is another good one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Sweet! Smile I LOVE reading!

Anyone else read The Host? SO good!

Haven't found a book that I love more than the Potter books, doubt i will anytime soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 am

The Host was a good book. I enjoyed it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

I got bored of the host Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

It took me a while to get into The Host, but once I got to the rebel humans I found it easier to read. It took forever to get started though.
Back to top Go down
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

PostSubject: Jade   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 am

I LOVE the Vlad Tod series Very Happy

Im currently reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Its really good so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Decided my next book, Now I'm reading "the Night Circus", really like it so far Smile

I really liked "the Host", I agree wasn't as into it until they got to the desert. Think the book makes a lot of sense knowing about Meyer's past. I think the twilight books were easier to read and more entertaining! Smile
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 am

FINALLY!!! Oh Jade, I feel so happy! There's very few people I know that have heard of or read Vladimir Tod. *dreamy sigh at his name*
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Just finished reading "Divergent". I LOVE it, just bought the next book in the series "Insurgent", hope I love it as much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:16 pm

I read Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater last weekend. OH. MY. GOD. I'm getting the next two books tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I've already read the series Phoenix, you'll love them!

I won't spoil them for you though, they're pretty badass :3

-has a mini fan girl-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:21 pm

I read Shiver in one day. I couldn't go to sleep until I'd finished it. I was like :O through the whole ending and I had to try not to squeal in happiness at the very end, which doesn't happen very often for me.

At the beginning of the week I checked my school library and they didn't have Linger. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm

-sigh- they never have anything good in my school library :c my local library has an epic teen section though which i've practically read the whole of xD

they get more amazing as they go along...you won't be able to stop reading Forever!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:26 pm

I can't wait until tomorrow now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I wanna read them so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other books do you love?   What other books do you love? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What other books do you love?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next