Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Disney dustypaws Lumina black sherbet kerrigan Amythyst cynder Joachim krystal Ovauzhar Lulu moon snape sound
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 am

The shapeshifter held his ground, showing no sign of moving at all.

Cynder looked up to where Enzo was, shifting so she, herself, was sitting protectively by Pitch. The man stirred fitfully, as if suffering a nightmare, himself.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 am

Joachim still held a claw to pitches throat as though daring him to try and get away.

Enzo nodded in conclusion, "you had your chance..." He stares up at the ceiling and rocks start to fall loose from them
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 am

The Dark Spirit shifted slightly, opening one golden eye to stare coldly after Joa. He only gave a small snarl, though he dared not move any furhter.

Ged's eyes instantly tracked upwards and his true form merged with his human one. Big, webbed wings curled out from his spine, his eyes gleaming with a fiery anger.
"Enzo... I beg you... stop this madness now..!"

If Enzo did this.... if he destroyed his home....?
The Shapeshifters would have nowhere to go...!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 am

"What is madness is to harbor a demon as pet. And yet you do it. I am rationality here."

He stared at the wings to lace them in the worst of misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 am

Ged knew this was a fight he could not win. The bad lick made the wings ache unbearably, and the man had to keep as calm as he could to refrain from doing anything to make it worse.

He sent one glance to Cynder.
The girl realized the opportunity, looked to Joa, and nodded: hey had to apparate away as soon as they could.
It was the only safe escape for them, the only way to occupy Enzo...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 am

Ooc GED could win actually, remember focus is the key Wink

IC

Enzo followed GED gazes and deduced their plan, "NO!" He leapt toward the pair with his back to GED
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 pm

(( Of course. ))

Ged saw the chance as soon as he could. He couldn't allow Enxo to keep his focus on one thing....

Grabbing his staff from nearby, the man shot a tickling charm toward the other.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Finding an odd tickling sensation grow on him, he can't teach Joachim and Cynder in time, "NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:17 am

Ged gave a shout to Cynder, to which the girl nodded.
Taking the dark spirit's hand in her own, she nodded a farewell to Joa and apparated away with the Bogeyman.

Ged gave a weary look, a smile of pride.

"Adda girl, Cyn.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 am

"The outcome has no changed, you understand this yes?" Enzo asked fumingat Ged.

IOC I gtg
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 am

(( ttyl. c: ))

Gladamier gave a small, set grin.

"No. But it was been delayed. And that is what I need for now."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:52 am

"After our business is concluded, I'll go after Cynder..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:21 am

"If you lay so much as a finger on her, Enzo....--"

Ged's voice was warning, eyes harsh.
"She's been through enough as it is...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 am

"I will not be denied."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:28 am

"Be denied what?" He challenged, eyes narrowing harshly, "revenge? The death of another? Are you not so wary of murder?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 am

"Death is a universal language, understood by all who walk and draw breath. I shall have the nightmare king understand this language."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am

"The Nightmare King knows death, Enzo. Deep within him he does. He fears it, Enzo! Can you not see it in his eyes!? The General within is trying to remember, crying out for help. But he cannot get it...! And if you kill him now, what horrors will be unleashed upon the world? Those fearlings will stop at nothing to get what they want."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 am

"You speak as though I had not already considered this."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:56 am

"So you plan on killing a man who has been devoured by creatures of fear and madness, become their vessel, and allow the true monsters to be released?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 am

"No need to be cruel, they can still serve their purpose on e I learn to control them for my own agendas."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:06 am

(( Holy Jesus. ))

Horror etched itself into Ged's face. His scarred features went slack, his mouth opening slightly in shock.
Had his old friend.... had he said what he did?

"Boniface, what has happened to you? have you truly allowed your heart to turn to the darkness?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 am

"I'm a man of logistics Ged, you've always known this. And with their might combined with my own forces, things can at last be as they should."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 am

"You're mad. You've finally lost it."

Ged's voice had gone cold, stiff and serious.
Resolute.

"Leave. I wish not for such a man to be in my home. You've given in to the very things that turn us into monsters, Enzo. ... and I will not have it dwell here any longer."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:22 am

"I'd reconsider if I were you. We both started on the same level as outcast. We can change fate at last.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:28 am

"Perhaps Outcast is where I prefer to stay, Enzo. This is where I belong.... my people have learned to live here, to thrive. We are strong, in our own way. A family. Close-knit, loving..."

His eyes scanned over Enzo, thoughtfully.

"Your own race has become nothing more than an anarchy, Enzo. A kingdom with a king and scared servants. I will not live in a world like that. We are all human... we are all equal. That is that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next