Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Amythyst dustypaws liam Ovauzhar Joachim cynder krystal moon sherbet Lumina kerrigan Lulu black sound snape
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 am

"How can ya be so kind with me? I screw ya over..." Joachim said pulling away from Ged's hold.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 am

Ged's expression, stern but kind, never faltered.
Even though Joa had pulled away once, he did not give up.

Once more setting his aged, callused hands on the boy's shoulders, Ged gazed directly into Joachim's eyes.

"My boy, I want to tell you something. Listen hard, all right?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 am

The street crook turned his focus on Ged, "All ears.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 am

"By now, you should know that you are a son to me, yes?"

Ged felt a soft smile tug at his scarred features.
"Ket me tell you a secret about a father's love. It's a secret that my father said was just between us...: You see, a father doesn't love his children ever now and again. It's a love without end. I will not stop caring so gently for you, no matter your actions."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 am

OOC Joachim: "Well in THAT case..." *robs Ged blind*

IC

"Ged man... you deserve a REAL kid. Ya know, one ya sit down, eat breakfast with, plan a campin' trip..."

"I ain't any of that. I'm just a hired wand if anything."

"I'd LIKE to be ya kid, but I ain't. Besides, I'm only good for screwin' folks over. It's what I do, what I'm good at so I don't want to screw ya over..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:55 am

(( I think that's where Ged and CYnderreally shines, though. Joa could rob them blind, leave them poor as dirt, and they would still appreciate him and love him as family.
After all, that's what the world needs. People who can show kindness because they see the light in others. ))

"You might've been raised, gone down a different path, but this does not make me see you any less as my son."
Ged straightened, his face gentle.
"You are capable of all the things listed... and much much more...! "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 am

OOC God bless 'em...

IC

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 am

(( it's a moral I've tried to live by as much as I can. Villains have taught me this. Pitch, Erik... all of them. ))

"The camping trips, each morning laughing... Joa, Cynder sees you as a brother, and I see you as a son." The man gave a caring smile.
"You are as human as all of us, Joa. Because of where you are raised.... whatever happens? My boy, this does not make you a bad man. This does not change how we see you, the familiar things you can do."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 am

"Ya both... are really too good to me.." 

Enzo stood up after his beating, "You would just accept him after his double agency? You truly don't learn from your mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:09 am

The shapeshifter girl faced Joa wit a soft smile while her uncle faced his old friend.
Cyn gave an assuring nod; They'd always be there for Joachim. Carefully, she turned back to the limp Pitch.

Wrinkled, worn features looked weary and tired, as Ged watched Boniface stonily.
"It seems, Enzo, You've learned nothing of people..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 am

"That goes double for you my foolish old friend..." Enzo could never understand why he'd forgive not only his treacherous boy, but this demon as well.

"The fact remains, I'm not leaving without him destroyed." He pointed to Pitch.

Joachim hugged Cynder, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:55 am

Ged Stepped defensively in front of Joa, Cynder, and Pitch, his eyes gleaming ferociously.

"Then you are not leaving at all. I will not allow you such cruelty."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:25 am

"And just how do you intend to do?" Enzo stepped forward in challenge.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

(( omfg I knew I forgot to type something ))

In Joa's hug, Cynder nodded, embracing him back, her shoulders quivering slightly.
"I'm... all right. But Pitch, he--"

The dark man, himself, had gone utterly limp, eyes closed, mouth clamped shut. He seemed comatose, fingers occasionally twitching in a spasm of pain, a little sign of life.

Ged sneered.
"Any way possible, Enzo. Any way possible. I do not wish to turn against an old friend... but I cannot deny the hope of saving another."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:38 am

"When will you get it through your head? He has no redemption."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 am

"And what if I had said that about you, when you joined with him, hm?"
Ged's voice was challenging, harsh, "Maybe it's you who does not have a chance at redemption, Boniface."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 am

"Redemption? I'm not to blame for his actions."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 am

"But your actions are very much there to blame."

Ged's voice was strong, stern, his hand moving to grasp his the large staff resting against the couch,
"Do you not remember your plan, Enzo? For the future world of evil-eye users? Remember your plan?"
The man wrinkled his nose.
"That is as cruel and dark as anything."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 am

"And it was forsaken, in favor of destroying the one who ended my disciple."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 am

"And this man could be redeemed by the sight of his daughter!"

Ged's voice was raised, harsh and gruff and strong,
"Can you not at least give him that one comfort?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 am

"And why would I do that after all he's taken just from your niece alone!!" He shouted with the authority of an angry god.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 am

Ged's expression darkened considerably.

".... I know what has happened to her, what this man dares do to her now. But it is clear her forgiveness extends beyond anything that could be done to herself."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 am

"Turning the other cheek is a foolish action! Your niece is a hopeles, naive little GIRL!!'l
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 am

This time, the scar running down Ged's face lit up, gleaming like a second sun, the brightness giving light to an already well-lit room.
His eyes glistened with rage, his voice doubling with the snarl of his true form.

"My niece is a better human than you'll ever hope to be...!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 am

"I warn you ged, step aside..." He glared and closed his eyes, opening them later to reveal all eight points on his evil eyes. The more arrows a user had, the more powerful they were.

And eight meant mastery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next