Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst Lumina snape kerrigan sherbet black Ovauzhar dustypaws Disney krystal Lulu liam cynder Joachim moon sound
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:31 am

"Oh this?" I gesture to the bag, "well I knew ya liked clocks and such so I... Found some pretty fancy ones for you!" I smile, hoping my little white lie flies unannounced but I doubt I'm so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 am

Sparrowhawk smirked to himself, but looked at the bag with a glad expression.

"You brought those for me? Ah-hah! Thank you, Joa! I will enjoy looking those over!"

The man grinned warmly and motioned towards the tree, which held a tempting showcase of gifts.

"The whole of the underground thought it would be a good idea to throw you a proper Christmas party... they even got together and got a few things.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:18 am

How the hell did I go from a pauper to a prince?

"All of that...?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:31 am

Ged smirked and nodded warmly towards Joachim.

Toki herself, the working woman who had been one of the first to greet Joa, approached them.

"Hope it's all okay, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 am

"Y..yeah... just... so much different from what I'm used to." Jack shit.

I look at everyone around me and Toki and Ged, they were my family now. And they did all of this, just for a lowly street thug.

I have to blink a few times to hold back the condensation in my eyes. "Thank you guys... for all of this."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:45 am

"We've all come from our own different backgrounds, Joachim,"
Ged assured the boy gently, nodding with a fatherly kindness,
"Many of us are used to very little, and we all know it's such a blessing to receive something... today especially."

Toki grinned a bit silly-like, giving Joachim a quick hug.
"No need to thank us, Joa~ You deserve it~ You know we all love ya here~"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 am

Behind aside all bravados, I speak in earnest, "I love you all too!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 am

(( and for the sake of the time, I'll just write something quick. I've gotta go, since I had less than two hours of sleep last night, and am dead tired. xD ))

The whole of the group inside the house gave a cheer.
Ged was pleased to see such a welcoming Christmas for Joa.

Everyone seemed to want Joa to open their gift first, and they often bickered friendly to eachother.

It really was a lovely Christmas.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 am

Okay! Night cyns!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 pm

This place has certainly seen better days. It would seem an invasion had transpired here, not recently though.

Nonetheless, this could serve to min advantage. Ged would be foolish to refuse me and min offers of generosity twice.

I'm thankful one of the doors leading to here, was one min powers could handle. The others were a matter of seconds to pass as I step inside in a casual stroll.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Gladamier loved this season in the underground.

Everything was stocked up for winter, and the ironworks workers didn't seem to work themselves as hard.
People spent more time in their homes, by the fire, or by the smelting pit of the ironworks, warming their hands and telling stories.

It was a heartwarming, enjoyable time.

Snow, surprisingly, fell from the skies, and settled in blankets upon the green ground, the cold air fogging in front of people's faces as they hurried about.
Yes, this was a place to live in these times.

Ged rubbed his hands together as he walked down the long, snowy path to the ironworks.
It was a far way away, but he did not mind his slow pace.
One hand held his staff, the other being shoved back into his robes for warmth.
Fingerless gloves sported enough warmth for his hand, and allowed enough dexterity if he needed it.

The old shapeshifter paused for a breather, bending slightly and looking up to the ceiling far above them, like a brown, bright sky.
And for the first time in ages, he wondered just how many more of these magnificent winters he would see.

However, his thoughts were interrupted by an alarming sound of barking, as three of the villaige men raced forward in their canine forms, changing back to their human bodies and pointing desperately to the main entrance, panting.

"Ged, Sir!" They spoke, taking turns, "A man, the entryway, a stranger, he's here..! He got in!"

Bushy eyebrows furrowed, and Ged raised a hand to the men.
"Go to the ironworks, warn the women and gather weapons. If he is of any trouble, be prepared to protect yourselves."

His eyes turned, now, to the great doors, seeing the lone figure.
One he thought he might never see.

"... I have business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm

In no more of a hurry than a man who left three hours early for work, I make my way toward the town. I don't give anyone I pass by anything even resembling a glance.

"Ged... tis been a long while, has it not?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Ged did not rush, either.
He walked with a calculating, half-worried step, relying on his staff quite heavily, now.

His eyes remained low, calm, his lips pursed in thoughtfulness.

"It has been a long time, Boniface. I cannot say I ever expected to see you again after our last encounter. What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"An offering, a token of min good will upon your people."

"If memory serves, we were friends at one point. I desire the rift that grew from our last encounter mended and for our respective kins to be as they should."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Ged's expression remained flat, upset, unyeilding.

"I would enjoy being friends once more, Boniface, but after what you did in the past ages...? I will not associate myself with your kind."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"I'm afraid thou art late for that."

"After all, one of min kin helped thou in thine fight with an auror, which, giving that sword mark in the wall..." I point out into the distance at a gash in a wall that while others had to squint to see it, it might as well have been right next to me.

"I would presume is Descole's doing."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am

What was this?
Ged's eyes turned, remembering the battle. His expression again turned dark, calculating.

"The boy, Topher? What does it matter to you, unless you're looking for someone to pick up your... 'legacy'...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 am

I nod my head, "From what I can tell, he might be the third to be able to achieve the same eyes as myself."

"Besides, why would I deny min kin the honor of min acknowledgment?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 am

There was a long sigh, a shake of the head.

"There was a time when you were once a noble man, as well...."
Ged's voice was a mutter, and he scowled.
"Why do you come here, Boniface? For my assistance in finding the boy?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:50 am

"More the entirety of your kin's assistance in mine original goal."

"Think on it Ged, mine old friend. It is just how we used to talk, a world in which we were the superiors of all. Are not you tired of the Shapeshifters wallowing in the crushing dark?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 am

"I cannot trust you any longer, Boniface,"

Ged turned away from the once old friend.
He shook his head gently.

"I am proud of where I live. Look, it is beautiful.... why can you not join us here? Live peaceful, with your own kind..!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 am

"because of the natural order."

"Tell me, why isn't a mouse fear by an owl? Because the owl has wings and outmatches it in speed and strength. Those with abilities that are beyond the ordinary like your and myself should not be governed by mice where we are the owls."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:12 am

(( once more, you win the metaphor award ))

"We are all humans, though, Boniface,"
Ged pointed out, quietly.
He leaned down and took up a fistful of snow, showing the loose, white powder to the opposite man.

"In this world, we are all unique. However, we are also loose, easy to crush, weak, empty. However,"

He pressed the snow together in his fist, packing it into a firm, stable ball.
"If we all work together, learn to blend, live without bother or forceful difference, we are strong. We cannot upset that balance, Boniface."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Boniface Enzo   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 am

I step forward and take the ball into my hand and crush it, 'HUMANS, are weak. WE are not. They might be snow, but we are ice."

OOC -Bows- Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 am

(( Metaphor war ahead! ))

Ged was clearly growing agitated.

"Boniface, Ice and Snow bind eachother, holding like glue. We must be symbiotic, we cannot live the way you desire!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next