Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black kerrigan krystal Lulu sherbet cynder Amythyst sound moon liam Joachim snape Ovauzhar Disney Lumina dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 am

"No... I don't think I've met her before..." -I shake my head.-

OOC Night Cyn!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Ged motioned with a tired, quiet expression on his face.

"Cynder, this is Joachim.... I met him at Hogwarts while looking for someone to share my powers with... and this is who I chose."

Cynder was trembling, leaning into her horse's chest and holding the German Shepherd pup tightly in her arms.

"D-Do you know Topher...? H-he needs to know I'm here... everyone will be so worried..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm

-I scowl a little.- "Yeah... I know Topher." -I say the name disdainfully.-

"Makin' me the butt of everyone's joke, makin' me feel like garbage when he's just as bad as me. Yeah... I know the prick..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Cynder blinked, confused.

"T-topher wouldn't do that... he's a good man. And so is Artemis and..."

She paused, thinking. A llook of sorrow crossed her face.

"And So is Matthew..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:15 pm

"Yeah.. SO good that they would attack this group of people here right?!" -I ask her sarcastically.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:21 pm

The others remained silent as a strong glow shone from Cynder's pawprint mark on her chest.

She took a brave step toward Joachim, her cheeks still stained with the salty tears, but a desperate and stern look on her face.

"They wouldn't attack here! Topher and Artemis are better then that! And Matthew cares more for others then anyone! Don't you dare insult them! Who do you think you are?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

-I smirk a bit at her question. Acknowledgment.- "Who am I? I'm Joachim Vollectia. Get used to the last name, I'm keepin' it." -I say proudly.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 pm

(( aww'd ))

Ged blinked, shocked at Joachim's response, but a smile crossed over his face quickly.

Cynder gave a stern snort, the pawprint glowing more brightly then before. And the light seemed to consume her.

"Help me escape, Justice... please..."

Her voice sounded seperate. It was both her voice, and another soft voice of what sounded like a strange, different woman with a strong but mild voice.

"Cynder, calm down-"
Ged seemed to try and grab Cynder's shoulder before she could do anything rash, but his hand was grabbed firmly by a large wolf-like snout.
The man gave a growl of pain as Justice clamped her jaws on his hand, her razor-like teeth sinking deep into his flesh, piercing through his hand and sending cascades of blood dripping onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm

"GED!" -I yell out in concern before turning into my chimera to do battle with the dragon.-

-I lung forward and try to chomp my lion teeth into the dragon's neck.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 pm

A successful bite.

Justice's jaws opened in enough time for Ged to pull his hand away from the river dragon's face.

He had a stern look on his face, his scar beginning to glow as well.
Toki seemed shocked, and the dogs began barking with startled fear, the horse whinnying and backing up.

Cynder's dragon form thrashed like a wounded serpent, her claws scraping deep into the ground as she tried to free herself from the lion's jaws.
She gave a loud, pained hiss, a weak jet of fire spraying from between her own fangs at the Chimera in desperation.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 pm

-Ablaze. That was the state I was in. The dragon's fire had begin to burn away at my goat fur as the fires of hell. I'm forced to release the dragon and drop down where I fall less-than-gracefully. I am down on my right side, looking up at the dragon but something in my eyes begs me to get up. Ged was in trouble.-

-I try my best to stand to my feet but the flames were still burning even if they had died down a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Ged snarled loudly, his staff glowing brightly as he moved it, putting out the fire burning at Joa's fur completely.

Cynder had lunged to the Chimera, jaws open, but the man stepped in the way, putting his arm up.

Her teeth sunk deep into his flesh again, but he kept a calm expression.
His voice was stern.

"Now both of you stop it! I will not have this fighting go on any longer!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Joachim: -I look at Ged gratefully and stand to my feet, ready to defend hi if he so commanded but he wanted me to stop so I would follow his wishes. But I dare not change to my human form until Cynder does.-

-Meanwhile Artemis, Topher and Matthew arrive with Professor Layton.-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 pm

The girl arrived with them, face set into a mask of concentration, knives in hand. Amaya smelt the air, it smelt....different, animalistic. Werewolves? no...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Cynder's eyes softened, and though her grip remained on the man's arm, forcing blood from veins with broken skin.
But her grip loosened within moments, and she let go, flopping to the ground with a deep growl.

She did not return to a human, however.

Ged tucked his wounded arm to the inside of his cloak and growled.
"We must get inside.... we have visitors.."

-----------
(( on the outside))

Layton looked quietly at the cellar-like door in the earthy ground.
He pried it open quietly and scowled at the dark path leading down into the Underground.

"Come, it's this way."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Her senses kicked into overdrive, the grip on her knife tightening as she stepped forward, standing at the back of the group. She took the time to peer around carefully.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Joachim: -I turn back into a human and hold onto Ged supportively.- "Let me handle them... you rest up." -I say like a grandson volunteering to do his grandfather's share of the work.-

Artemis: -I follow close behind Layton, my wand drawn and a deadpan serious look on my face. We were going into enclosed enemy territory. I couldn't help but feel reminded of Honora Castellum, a city under the earth. So if nothing else, my eyesight will adjust pretty quickly.-

Topher: -Tight spaces... what IS IT with bad guys and tight spaces?! I mean really this is nuts! What idiot would choose to live where they were only allowed so much room? Necessity I guess.-

Matthew: -Dear Heavenly Father, watch over us as we descend into Hell to retrieve one of your children. Please keep her safe, let us be successful in bringing her room, lord. It is my desire to united with her under your glorious watch. In your name I pray, amen.-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 pm

She coughed shortly, eyes flitting open. Amaya knew in that moment she must've been a werewolf, she had adjusted so quickly. 'Stop praying and be ready.' she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Ged smiled weakly to Joachim as Cynder's form shifted, back into a human.
She couldn't sense who it was, but fear spread over her face.

"Toki," Ged commanded, "make sure all the women make it into the ironworks, including Cynder. We'll meet you there."

The woman nodded, taking Cynder's hand and helping her onto the large draft horse, who reared and whinnied.
The dogs barked in confused fear.

"You can trust me, Sparrowhawk! Come on, big guy!"
She turned to the horse and grabbed his bridal, moving with surprising swiftness and running alongside the beast as she moved down a hill, toward the large barricade of the ironworks.

Ged turned to Fuin.

"Go with her, Fuin. And make sure the others are armed."

The boy nodded, a blast of black blood forming from his back into wings.
He shot into the air, after Toki, towards the ironworks.

"And you, Joachim," Ged spoke, placing his unhurt hand on the boy's shoulder, "Head there, as well. I need to help gather any others who might be in the fields working. Go ahead, I'll be all right."

-------------------------

The path gradually got wider and wider, the dark deepening with dank eeriness.
Layton walked down the steep path with confidence of each step.

But there was a point where the ground seemed to give way below the group.

With a started "W-woah!", Layton grabbed onto his hat as the slick dirtslide forced him to roll down a steep incline for several moments before tumbling out into a flat, stone-covered area.

He paused, catching his breath.
He still had his hat on, a tight grip on it to make sure it stayed on his head.
He stood, and looked at the first door.
It was locked shut, with just little places where missing gears seemed to go in the door.

"We're here.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Joachim: "You got it!" -I start running toward the fields to warn others.-

Artemis: -I hop down and examine the door.- "I assume we need those gears to open it?"

Topher: "Really, can't bad guys ever just leave mall security out here?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

She followed, trying not to look startled, remaining at the back. She looked to where they had just been with a small smile of approval, it was a good defence. Amaya turned back to the door, thinking.

'I wish i had a lockpick...'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Layton looked around for a few moments before looking sternly at the door.

On it, in thick letters, read-
'When the stars and planets align, you will see your way'

"mmm..."

Layton looked around again, looking at the indents where the gears needed to go.
He touched it carefully before smiling, looking at the ground below them.

"My friends, I think I have found the answer to our little puzzle."

He kneeled down, turning away from the door and looking at the ground, motioning to the large shapes of a flaming disk, a crescent, and a star.

"Look, the sun, moon, and a star..."

a chuckle, the top-hat man blew dirt off the center part of the sun, feeling around it for a moment before his fingers caught an indent.
He carefully pulled out a small copy of the sun-like shape on the floor.
It was thick, and had a hole in the center.

Moving towards the door again, he slid it into one of the slots.

"Ah-hah!"

--------------------------------

Ged had followed Joa with a small smile on his face.
Shortly after they had shoo'd the people toward the ironworks, he called out to Joa, and began walking swiftly towards the large place, as well.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

She didn't know what to say, so she just observed quietly. Amaya wondered briefly why she'd even bothered turning up, but she was doing this for Meredia.

She said tha was the reason anyway.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Artemis: -I look at Layton impressed. His deduction skills were on par, if not superior to my own.- "Wow..."

Matthew: "That was brilliant Professor!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Layton looked briefly at Amaya, a concerned look in his eyes.
He masked it quickly and walked toward where the large incline was, where the blue star was painted.

He pulled out another shape, identical to the painting, and carried the heavy stone thing toward the door, slipping it on the lowermost slot.

And lastly, the moon.
He set the gear onto the middle slot.

He turned and chuckled at the boys, a smile on his face.

"Well, it was a smart puzzle. The answer was in the stars... in a matter of speaking.."

The door cranks had begun to work as the sun began to spin, knocking the moon up and down, which in turn spun the star.

The door opened, leading to another narrow path despite the large door.

"Come, we mustn't wait."

--

Layton had walked quickly through the downward-inclined-path, which again gave way to a large room with a door.
This door had a strange writing printed on it.
One Layton could not understand.

"Oh dear.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next