Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Amythyst liam cynder kerrigan krystal dustypaws Disney Lulu sherbet Lumina snape sound black moon Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Knockturn Alley

Go down 
+7
Sherbet&Cosmo
Jacques Nott
IceFirebolt
Phoenix Flame
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Knockturn Alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 pm

As she looked over his wound, her anger began to take over, she shot a death glare at Greyback, but her concern for Crouch was greater, as she looked through her bag hoping she had remembered to grab the vial of dittany.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

He nods at the whimpering girl, who is unable to speak. "I bet you have a pretty name sweetheart..." he reaches out to touch her face but she hisses at him.

"Don't touch me you filthy beast!" she bats away at his hand, her eyes closed.

Greyback let's out a small ha before putting on a more aggressive tone. "Well my my don't we have our own little princess here? Listen you bitch," he grabs her collar and pulls her close, "I'm in the mood to play some games okay? And tonight, you're my new favourite toy."

She opens her mouth again in protest, but he presses his face close to hers, breathing on her face. "Shhhh....."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Sweetie... -stands up and says- Let's go.

-Turns to Greyback- I have no further need of you. You've done as you were commanded.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Greyback absent mindedly waves off Crouch. His attention was now on this feisty young girl, struggling to get out of his grasp. He smirked at her cries of "beast" and "filth".

She suddenly got tired of struggling and kicked Greyback in the balls. He fell back in a howl of agony and grabbed his man parts. His eyes closed for a second and when they opened again they were flushed with anger. He lunged at her and pinned her down, smirking at her surprise.

"Satisfied now my pretty? You got to be brave and hurt the big bad wolf. Now, it's my turn." He opened his mouth for a bite and she spat at his face. Grinning he spat it back into hers, relishing the disgusted look she gave him. He leaned down and blew on her face gently, watching her shiver.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Takes his uninjured arm "we'll take care of that when we get back.." she says motioning toward his other arm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:01 am

She shrinks back and it delights him to see this. He tugs on her hair to pull her up then slams her head down onto the concrete, making her lose consciousness. He sniffs her fresh neck, his hands rubbing down her limp body. He monads softly and picks her up. He grins at Amy and Crouch, nods a brief thank you and walks away from the sunrise with the girl, the robe still flung over his shoulder, the quiet and heavy thuds of his feet leaving the couple in peace.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:08 am

OOC Forrest amy?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am

ooc alright! headed there now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:44 pm

-wanders down knockturn alley, He then arrives at the door disguised as a pile of crates-

-Rook quickly scans his surroundings before knocking twice, then once, then three times. The door slips open,the sound of hushed whispers from inside halt as he enters. Rook seals the door shut behind him before continuing-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 am

-Rook climbs out from under the 'crates' with a satisfied smile on his face. He quickly scanned the alley again before strapping his bow to his back and rushing away back to the main street, blending in with the masses-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am

Amy had left the school, not exactly sure where she was headed she had ended up in Knockturn Alley. Her eyes were glowing brightly red as she slunk through the shadows. She was following a guy in his mid twenties who looked incredibly lost. She could feel his fear as she stalked him from the shadows and she loved it. The sound of his heart racing, his breath short and quick, every movement he made was jumpy and quick. She slinked closer, not in the mood for too great of a hunt, she had consumed a lot of alcohol and this made her want to finish him quickly. As he made a wrong turn down a dead end alley she grinned and stepped quickly flitting behind him, one hand roughly pushing his head to the side and she sunk her fangs in before he could yell out. The warm wash of blood soothed her aching throat and just as she began to drink deeply she heard something. It was a very faint rhythmic and slow thud, almost like the heart beat of a small animal. She stopped drinking for a moment, her victim too in shock to struggle or scream and looked around for the source..when she couldn't find one she shrugged it off, sinking her fangs into a different part of her preys throat. After she was done she left let go of him and watched as he crumpled to the ground, neck bleeding profusely. And then she heard it again, it was the exact same distance as before, her ears trained in easily now that she had more strength, a confused look crossed her face, the sound was coming from her....
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 am

Ooc Well holy unicorn...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:36 am

OOC Crouch is going to be a Daddy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 pm

ooc: shotgun wedding!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: Congrats you guys! xD
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 pm

-Rook had returned to the dingy alley once more. His eyes were pure silver and his tail lashed out menacingly at the dirty people who got too close. He was emotionless. He snarled at some guards as he walked up to the hidden door and wiped some blood from a crystal bottle onto the lock for it to open.-

-As he entered, the room hushed and he walked up to the single, circular table surrounded by 5 people-

I've returned! -his voice coming out raspy and hissing-

Last edited by Rook Hades-Sabre on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Brother... -the chorus of people uttered as Rook placed himself in one of the empty seats at the table. None of them needed to say another word out loud anymore, they all understood each other perfectly just by conjuring their flames in their hands; sending them to the goblet at the centre of the table.-

The circle will not break our bonds, the fire only sealing our fates as one..we will rise and fall as one..and we will return again....

-The Fire diverged around the room, not burning any of the six as it consumed the area, searing painless marks onto each person.-

-Once the fire had eventually ebbed away; They all stood as one; eyes devoid of pigment and emotion as they all left the room and parted from each other-

I'll do you all proud... -Rook thought as he apparated away, not even returning to knockturn alley-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: With the brothers....   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm

-Rook apparated into the base near knockturn alley, his eyes beaming steel as he felt 5 people come to the room. They all looked at him, expecting questions-

(btw Liria you can't hear this!)

Why did no-one warn me!? -He was seething, his ears pointing and his tail lashing. His voice had completely dropped any remnants of being human. One of the five, the shortest one with clear hair came forward-

Brother...you have only just awakened..we had to wait until you saw it yourself...

-His voice had calmed Rook a little, but that didn't mean he wasn't angry-

Brothers...you must know about my mission by now...

-Rook brought forth his flame with his brothers' and they converged again, the room converting back and their eyes all directed to the flame-
The circle will not break our bonds....

-He then smiled and withdrew his flame. His anger dissapated; He knew what he had to do. The shadow of his smile was imprinted on all six of their faces before they all parted again-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

o o c: Sorry this took so long to post. I just haven't found time recently. Real life is annoying. This is still on the same day a few seconds after my last Hogsmeade post.

Ice stepped out of the fireplace at Borgin and Burkes. She brushed the soot of her robes and looked around. The place still looked the same as it had when she had last been here ... and it still needed a few cleaning spells or a good house elf. So many interesting artifacts in here and yet Borgin was letting the place go to pot.
"Disgusting!", Ice sighed loudly.
Mr Borgin, who had been arranging some silver daggers in a glass case nearby, swivelled around.
"Miss Rookwood ... what a surprise!", he said in his usually oily voice. "I have recently obtained some very interesting books ..."
"Don't even start!", Ice cut him off. If she let him get into a stride, she would be leaving with half a library of illegal Dark Arts books and a significantly lighter money bag. "I'm not planning to buy anything. I'm just meeting somebody. In fact ..." Ice looked outside and saw Stump standing outside, leaning against a shop window. "... there he is. I will be back at some other time. Farewell."
Before Borgin could answer, Ice had swept out of the store.
"Rookwood!", gasped Stump when he saw her. He looked quite a bit more pale and worried than when she had last sawn him. "Didn't expect you this early!"
Ice smirked. She was dead on time and the little coward knew that. It was lovely to have the upper hand for a change.
"We should talk somewhere else. So uncomfortable out here."
"The ... the Skull, then?", Stump stammered.
"Is that still safe?", Ice replied. She had heard rumours of Greyback's lot frequenting the place recently and she didn't really want to run into any of them.
"Safe as it's ever been.", Stump laughed nervously. "You know old Brand doesn't let anyone throw curses in his place ..."
"... unless it's in a decent duel. Yes, I know. Okay, the Skull it is."

Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm

A few minutes later Ice and Stump were sitting in a dark, quiet corner of the Cracked Skull with a glass in front of each of them, though Stump's was filled with firewhisky while Ice's only had pumpkin juice in it.
It was quite loud in the pub as there was a duel going on on a kind of makeshift "stage". It wasn't anything special. Ice had fought both of the guys before and they were both pretty weak. But at least the duel was keeping everyone else busy, so she could talk to Stump in peace.
"So ... about the debt ..."
"W-what are you going to do to me?"
"Oh, for heaven's sake, man, stop stammering. I'm not going to do anything to you. Besides, I couldn't kill you anyway, it's in the contract. Anyway ... I heard you talking about those scrolls your uncle owns."
Stump frowned at her, confused. "What about them?"
"The one with the spell to rob a wizard of his magic ... I want it."
Stump's mouth fell open. "You ... what?"
"I didn't speak Gobbledegook, did I? I want that scroll! And stop staring at me like a patch of Bundimun. It doesn't make you look very intelligent." Ice rolled her eyes and sighed.
"B-but why would you want that scroll. It's written in runes ..."
"It can be translated."
"That spell will kill the target ..."
"All the better." Ice said with a smirk.
"But nobody even knows whether it works. It's just a myth."
"I don't care."
"My uncle will kill me if I steal that scroll. You can't kill me, it's in the contract."
"It wouldn't be me killing you, it would be your uncle."
"B-but can't you ask something else ..."
"No, I can't, Stump. Now either you get me that scroll or we will both find out what happens when somebody tries to back out of a magical contract that they have signed in their own blood. I'm sure it will be a very enlightening experience."
Stump gulped audibly. Ice snorted. This was almost too easy. And quite enjoyable, really, finally being the one who made someone feel fear instead of being the frightened victim. But then Stump shot her such a pathetic pleading look that she felt almost sorry for him.
"Listen, just take the damn scroll and copy it."
"That won't work. It's protected against all sorts of spells."
"Then copy it out by hand ... no, wait, don't. You probably don't know the first thing about runes and you would just mess it up. Listen, Stump, you send me that scroll. I will copy it by hand and I will send the original back to you. If your uncle kills you in the meantime ... well, tough for you, you lost the duel."
"B-but ..."
"Or, of course, you can back out of the contract and deal with the consequences ... mind you, probably those are quite painful, I wouldn't know."
"N-no, I'll send you the scroll..."
"Good." Ice smirked, wrapped her cloak around her and left the pub without another word.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 am

He appeared in the snow covered way of knock turn alley, his head bent to shadow his face. His target was here somewhere. He could feel them, only vaguely at the moment. The snow brushed past his ear, the alley got suddenly a lot colder. This was his arena - amongst the snow, frost, ice and water. He pulled one glove onto his hand, and with the presence of water, created a shard. He brought it quickly across his right hand, his face displaying nothing as droplets of red started to bead across his palm. He felt his senses heighten, his right eye burn red, and the killer intent inside him starting to grow. He was Ivor Morozov. He was the winter's killing Frost.
He leant back against the wall, feeling his target coming closer with each step. The person in question was cursing the sudden chill, and the snow beneath his feet. Morozov grinned and the man passed. And he followed him, shoving his hands in his pockets, the snow masking the noise of his footsteps.
"There's a rumour," the target's companion was telling him in a panicked voice, "That the Frost is no longer in Russia."
"There's no way the Morozovs could've followed me here," the target waved his hand as if to assure his friend.
"I wish I could share your confidence," the other said. "It's not like him to disappear this long without word of... a death. And this chill makes me uneasy."
Morozov's grin widened slightly, temperature dropping even more as he followed them. He'd have to get the target alone, he had no intention of killing the other guy. But the target seemed to be working in his favour.
"Go tell Jared and the other boys I'm back," the target said, patting the other man's shoulder. "I'll meet you outside Borgin and Burkes, I have a little business deal there." The other man nodded, shivering, and rushed off.

And finally Morozov and his target were alone.

He deftly climbed a building, shadowing the man from above. He'd have to drive him into a corner. He whispered to the snow and it begun to whirl, frost advancing down the windows and towards the man, a small wave of snow, ice and water building towards the target. The target made a startled exclamation and ran, down the street, another small wave there forcing him into a passage with a dead end. Right where Morozov wanted him. The temperature dropped and the ice helped seal him off.
The man stood there, pressed again the wall, panting in fear. Morozov could smell it. He would end it now.
He leapt, launching with speed at the man from a height. The shard at the man's neck, and the wand pointed at the man's heart. "Y-you!" the man tried to gasp. "No...no!"
Morozov smiled, "Do not underestimate the Morozovs, though you never will again." And brought the shard firmly and quickly across the man's neck and then pressed hard against a lethal pressure point for good measure.
He stood, smashing the shard against the wall, "Peace find you."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Jaq   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 pm

"Shouldn't you be in school, Nott?" Greyback's voice was a deep, gravelly growl. "Don't want Dumbledore to get suspicious, do we?" Jaq rolled his eyes and turned to look at his fellow death eater - sometimes he hated acknowledging that this monster was a brother of the mark.
"Dumbledore is too caught up with Potter and Malfoy to know what's going on under his own clothes," Jaq retorted, calmly. "Besides, I'd like time to breathe away from all those filthy mudbloods, blood traitors and traitors. Traitors... who knew there was so many of them. Sniveling cowards." He kicked at a stone, sending it flying off into the air. It spun slowly before cracking against the stone wall - sliding down until it hit the ground with two small clunks.
There was a giggle from the shadows to the right and Bellatrix emerged, twirling her wand in her hands. "Jaq knows what we do to traitors," she said, stepping towards them. "Ooh such fun, I wish I could join you, and hear the traitors scream."
Jaq met her gaze, "That could always be arranged... but there's also an auror runt that I'd love to deal with myself. Crouch thought him useful and a play thing - but he interferes more than he possibly aids us. And that girl of his." His eyes darkened, "Better off without them both. There's not only Raven there, but Elijah, Cynder and River - all of which were able to get by unpunished. They seem to think that they can just betray the death eaters on a whim and not suffer the consequences."
"Soft children," Greyback grinned, "You know where to find me if you want them to receive some... special treatment, Jacques Nott." He barked a laugh which echoed around the alley.
"Indeed," Bellatrix agreed, bringing her face closer to Jaq's ear, "Traitors must be punished."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

-There's nothing Artemis Strayer can do in this part of town, but Alexei Seinheil is a different story-

-I'm walking around trying to pick up leads-

-I decide to stop at a local bar and see what I could hear here-

-I order a drink and just take a seat-

-One particularly inebriated wizard walks up to me-

Drunk: Heyyyzzz.... I'm surprisedd *hic* you aren't after that biggie big bounty...

Artemis: -Using a spell to change my accent to a heavy Russian one- Who says I'm not? You know, maybe we can work together...

Drunk: Maybess.... but still, who'd get all the monneys...

Artemis: You would, I merely like the thrill of it.... -I order two drinks and slip Veritserum into his drink-

Drunk: You'd give me the money and you buy me drink *hic* Hey hey hey, you ain't so bad... suresy, we can work together...

Artemis: Great so, where exactly is Chezhekov at?

Drunk: Well he constantly moves around to avoid the aurors attention... sometimes he's at his home in Russia, other times he hides in the Shrieking Shack, and on occasion he's in Belgium.

Artemis: Okay, can I have the addresses of his home and the one in Belgium? Got to know where to turn in the bodies...

Drunk: Yeah yeah sure... -he writes it on a napkin and then falls over dead, I look behind me and see two wizards who had their wands pointed at him-

Artemis: -If I ran, the addresses would be the only link I have to Chezhekov... but if I apprehend them, it stands to reason I can learn more...-

-After a short scuffle I win and drag them both out back-

Artemis: Okay, I want to know all you know about Chezhekov...

#1: You're not going to hear anything from us...

Artemis: -I shoot a crucio at them- Try again.

#2: Okay okay, what do you want to know?

Artemis: His skills, how many men he has, who's hunting Martin Koller and Topher?

#2: He's VERY strong.... we hear rumors that he defeated a Hungarian Horntail in under 5 minutes... and he has over 1,000 men, usually split up into pairs. Also lots of wizards who both work for him or are independent. But there's two in particular who're dangerous.

Artemis: Who's that?

#2: Gerald, a french bounty hunter who doesn't have a heart. And Skylark... -shudders- Pray you never run into him...

Artemis: Thank you... -I wipe their memories and leave-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

-I walk through the streets of Knockturn ally with Sherbet, getting mixed looks of fear and respect as I keep smiling-
Back to top Go down
Sherbet&Cosmo
Admin
Sherbet&Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:13 pm

-She looks at the people watching her. I shouldn't be here The people were scary she must admit but she had to be strong.-
Back to top Go down
http://patronus-glow.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockturn Alley
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next