Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape kerrigan moon dustypaws Ovauzhar Lulu krystal Amythyst Lumina liam cynder Disney Joachim black sherbet sound
Affiliates
free forum

The Town of Lewes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

The Town of Lewes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

O o c, lol, don't worry, she's unbanned you and is a bit more chill now. Still, you should probably sleep soon. : P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am

I watched him walk out the door and sat on the couch, the dittany fell out of my hand and rolled across the floor. I held my head in my hands and just wept. Wept for the pain caused to my loved one, wept for the trouble I'd caused him, wept for the loss of my best friend, wept for the loss of Lady, and my Grandmother. Just wept.

ooc: No i don't care. I don't want to go on anyway. Okay, i'm going to go now. bye
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am

O o c, Okay then, Good night!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 am

I opened my eyes to a view of the cracked, wooden ceiling. I sat up, feeling stiff. I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I lifted myself from the rose-embelished sofa and walked towards the hallway. I looked up at the stairs, then I looked in the opposite direction towards the front door. I sighed and continued straight, through a door that led to the west side of the house. I looked around at the small dining room. Running my hand along the dusty table. I tall, grand mirror faced me and I groaned at my puffy eyes and bed-head. Carrying on though a door facing north I entered a kitchen. It looked to be very much mistreated. A cupboard door was hanging off it's hinges and a layer of dust seemed to be residing on everything it could lay it's musty fingers on. The whole house seemed to have a damp feeling to it but it felt secure, at least. I rummaged through the cupboard until I found myself some cerial. I checked the expiry date and sighed with relief. Well, at least I wasn't going to starve. Though that was the least of my problems.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 am

Angelica arrived outside with a 'pop', unlocked the door with the key and stepped inside. "Navy? Are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 am

Sitting at the old wooden dining table, I froze. A spoonful of cerial halfway to my mouth. I stood up, the floor boards creaking unhelpfully. Who the bloody hell could be here? I edged towards the door that fed out to the hall and peered around. I spotted a girl with white blonde hair and the familiar Hogwarts robes. I stepped into the hall and looked at her. "Ang...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Angelica's eyes set on Navy. She had spent so much time with Kiran over the past few days. Angelica smiled and hugged Navy tightly. "Oh Navy..." Angelica held out her hand, waiting for Navy to take it. "Come on. Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I frowned and pulled away from her. "Are you insane?" I backed a couple steps from her. "How did you get here? How did you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 am

Angelica cussed. "Ivor gave me the key. Now, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 am

I pulled my wand out of my robes. Still backing away. "He told me to stay here. and that's what I will do. He told me to stay... Ang... Why are you here?" I asked again, panic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 am

Angelica's anger flared. "Why you're an ungrateful bitch, now aren't you!? If Ivor didn't want me to get you, he wouldn't have given me the key. Now. Let's. Go."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 am

My lip curled at her words. "I have to be careful. I dont know whats out there. All I know is that I have to trust Ivor. I love him. And for all I know you could be an imposter who stole the key from Ivor. Prove you're Angelica, and maybe I'll go with you." I folded my arms and glared at her. I'll keep you safe, Ivor...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 am

Angelica cussed in Russian, turned into a white wolf, and then back again. "Enough proof for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 am

Arms still folded, I shook my head. "You'll have to think. Tell me something only I know." I had to make sure I wasn't falling into a trap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Angelica suddenly became impatient. Right now, she could be spending time with Kiran but noooo. She was here trying to bring a silly, little girl, back to Hogwarts. "Navy, for Merlin's unicorning sake, I'm Angelica Rosa Ivashkov. You and my cousin, Calliope Walnut Selwynn, have a bond, which obviously, my cousin has tried to erase. Now, if you're done being a difficult brat, I'd like to apparate us to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

I scowled at her. Then held out my hand. Watching as her face relaxed. "No. Give me the key. Give it to me, then leave. If I wish to aparate I could do it myself. Now go. Get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Angelica snatched Navy's wand out of her hand and dragged Navy by the neck of her robes, outside. "Quit being a fucking difficut brat!!!" Angelica yelled as she locked the front door. "Now Navy, if you behave, I'll let go. .." As Angelica turned away from the door, she dropped 2 things; the struggling Navy and her jaw. They were both surrounded by tall, dark, masked, figures. Death Eaters.
The tallest of them spoke, with a deep, husky voice. "We are here to collect the corpse of Miss Navy Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 pm

My jaw dropped. "What have you done,Ang... I told you. I TOLD YOU!" My eyes swam with panic as i looked at the death eaters. "Wh-why do you want me....?" Walnut... you promised youd protect me from them. I looked around at the ring of forbidding men.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:12 am

Angelica's voice lowered to a whisper. "I didn't know...I-- I swear..." Angelica began to cry. She didn't know what to do... What had she done?
As the ring of dark figures closed in on the 2 girls, one of the dark figures strode into the middle, breaking the ring. The stride of the figure however, was feminine.
"Selwynn! What are you doing?" The figure put a hand up, bringing silence once more. The figure walked up to Navy and Angelica. "I'll always protect you. Now, RUN!" she whispered, before throwing a curse, purposely missing Navy's head by an inch.
Suddenly, a number of spells were thrown.

Angelica held out her hand, waiting for Navy to take it. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 am

My head suddenly seemed to crack open from the inside. My shut my eyes tight as emotion after emotion threatened to swallow me. The love, the guilt, the longing, the pain. My eyes burst open and I stared at the masked being in front of me. Walnut. The tears sprinted down my face. I tried to run to her, flailing my arms and kicking as Angelica tried to hold me back, more spells whipped around me, but didn't make contact. They seemed to deflect off an invisible bubble. Walnut. I held my arms towards my best friend. Trying to grab her. But Angelica had wrapped her arms securely around me waist, and was turning on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am

Angelica nodded at Calliope and gripped Navy's waist tightly. "Cousin," she said before running with the struggling Navy and apparating back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 am

o o c: You wanna post first?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 am

ooc: you first Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 am

o o c: Okay, I was gonna do it into the forest. But crouch is there. I'll land us at the lake. Where you left from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 am

"What the unicorn was that Selwynn!?"
"Avery, shut it before I shut it for you!" Walnut said angrily, causing Avery to flinch.
"I heard you tell her to run..."
Walnut punched Avery in the face.
"SHUT IT!"
Avery held his bleeding jaw. "Crouch needs to know..."
"I know. And you'll be the one to do it." Walnut said furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Lewes   The Town of Lewes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town of Lewes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next