Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan sound Lumina Amythyst cynder liam dustypaws krystal sherbet moon Ovauzhar black Disney Joachim Lulu snape
Affiliates
free forum

Well of the Watcher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Well of the Watcher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Degar   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:55 pm

"It was you he wished to speak to. I hold no ill will." He assured her wholeheartedly. "My time will come." Most of the reason he decided to go through the training was to earn his place. Instant gratification held no sway for him.

"He has revolutionized Diarmidian politics. Many are convinced all the realms would've united to destroy us for our past wars were it not for him." How valid that claim was remained to be seen, because almost as many people scorn him for softening them.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:25 pm

"I think his methods have fused both the old and new ways of the Diarmid." She clearly admired Polidius, but could see the reluctance people would have with his mannerisms.

"Sometimes brute force will simply not budge any obstacles in your way. But it doesn't mean you have to stop using it completely." She smiled at Degar. 

"I wouldn't be here if the older ways were still the norm."

"I also think our strengths and weaknesses compliment each other, maybe we will fight together in the future?" She offered as a way of asking for his partnership. "You clearly possess a raw strength I do not, and I can aid you with my agility and what my father taught me."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Degar   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 am

Degar bowed his head in agreement, grunting once before speaking, "I concur. It would be my honor to fight alongside you." Not to mention, it would help educate him in the world beyond the wastelands.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:36 pm

"great!" she looked rather pleased, offering her hand to shake. "I promise I'll try not to let you down." she added with a grin, happy to be able to learn from Degar whilst offering her own expertise. 

"In Kastanika, a handshake is like an oathswear; people take it very seriously if you shake their hand. To us it's a sign that you're making a promise you don't intend to break."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Degar   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm

"Enlightening." He marvelled as he slowly reached his hand out and shook it, "I shall do my best to honor this sacred bond..." He spoke the words almost like making a vow he'd rather die than sever. 

"Here, we usually slap each other on the shoulder to signify agreement. The harder the slap, the more you mean it. We consider the pain to be like leaving your mark on the person."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Annelise   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 pm

"like this?" she tried her best to put the full force of her strength into a slap on Degar's shoulder blade, but knowing her strength it would hurt little, if at all. The intent was there, of course, and she waited for an earth shattering backslap that would be sure to bruise her for  days.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 am

With a grunt, he smiled at her. It was a small smile almost an embarrassed one, "Close, but I take your meaning..." He raised his hand and slapped her shoulder but the restrained just enough to prevent bruising.

Not to mention, he had read the military text of Ovauzhar the Reaper. He advised against showing true strength immediately, in order to keep an element of surprise should he ever require it. 

He knew not where the once-renouned general dwelled now or if he even drew breath anymore, but something in his gut twisted at the thought of his traitorous status.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:47 am

"C'mon, I know youre stronger than that. I promise I won't break." She teased, a light smile gracing her lips. "You don't need to hold back for my sake."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:57 pm

At this the young warrior smirked in comradeship, excitement building in his gut over this new partnership. It had been long since he'd respected anyone outside the ones he was meant to, "you sure you weren't born here?" He joked as he put all of his considerable might behind the slap to her shoulder. The impact made a sound that would make a clash of thunder envious.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Annelise   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 pm

The girl physically gasped, winded by the blow but trying to blot out the pain in a strained smile. "I'm.. pretty sure I wasn't. Man, you weren't kidding when you said you were strong." She choked back laughter through the flash of agony. Wobbling, she attempted to keep her balance. 

"You're strong enough for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:50 am

"You did ask..." he reminded her in a half serious, half musing manner. 

"Now we should go. We don't wish to keep the overseers waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well of the Watcher   Well of the Watcher - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well of the Watcher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3