Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound kerrigan Ovauzhar cynder krystal liam Amythyst sherbet Disney Lulu dustypaws Joachim black snape moon Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Kyuuden Palace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace Empty
PostSubject: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:34 pm

This is the castle where Bara resides.  It's very gothic, with candles around.  It's also clean, the only blood being in the kitchen and in the dungeon.  It's very dark and dimly lit.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Bara sits on her throne, looking down upon her vampire prisoner.  This vampire was helping the human rebels... The slayers.  "Your actions have only one consequence... And that is death."

"Your highness!" The vampire exclaims, "Please!  I meant you no harm!!"  

"There's no use in begging, traitor.  You were found trying to poison my drink with garlic."  Bara steps out of her throne, wanting to kill this one herself, the vampire shaking with fear as she approaches.  "And to think I was going to promote your rank in my palace... Quite a pity." 

"PLEASE!! NO!!!"  

Bara sticks her hand in his chest, ripping out his heart.  The vampire screams in pure agony, and he falls to the ground as she crushes it.  The guards hold him up, and she rips off his head with her bare hands.  "Take his body to the incinerator.  And get the maids to clean this mess up." They nod in fear of her and she smirks, walking back up to her throne.  

It's good to be empress.  She thinks to herself, but then frowns a bit.  But it's not enough.  I need more to rule.  She then smirks maliciously, Soon all the realms will be at my command.  No one will be able to stop me.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:34 am

Polidus and his bodyguard made their way to the castle. Ajolta lead the way, with his kamas out praying for another vampire to block his path. He wished to test his might against another vampire unassisted, but he supposed maybe they'd have time after Polidus gave his message.

The bishop called out to the castle, not daring to trespass without her consent, "Lady of Andawarudo, I am an emissary for Diarmid. I humbly ask for your presence!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:36 am

She hears the call from her throne, "Let them in!"  The doors open, revealing the long path to her throne.  She reads their minds, seeing no threat in Politus, but in his little body guard.  "What brings foreigners like yourselves here?"  She asks, despite the mind reading.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:38 am

"My lady," Polidus bowed dignified and gestured for Ajolta to do the same. However begrudgingly, he bowed as well. To disobey Polidus was to disobey the Watcher.

"Pardon our rather unexpected arrival, but there is an urgent matter that all the realms should take heed to..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:39 am

"And what matter is that?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:41 am

"Recently a fugitive of our homeland has escaped. His name is Ovauzhar the Reaper, and I have come here on orders from my lord emperors to inform all the realms of this..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 am

She raises a curious brow, "What makes him so dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:47 am

"The easier question to answer is what doesn't make him dangerous. He used to be one of our strongest Ignited, a general in our army by the time he was 16."

"However his power went to his head, and he attempted a coup and assassination. Most fortunately he failed and is on the run."

"We suspect he's probably hiding in the other realms while planning his retribution..." 

However, Polidus knew only about half of what he said was true. The other half was a smear campaign organized by his emperor. But he was a servant, and the emperor's orders were law.

Ajolta bared his teeth, remembering the general with bitter resentment...

OOC Be back on later!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:52 am

Oh my... This fugitive sounds like he would be a very useful pawn.  "I'll be sure to watch out for him..."  She then looks at Ajolta, as if she can sense his anger.  She almost wants to provoke him for the fun of it.  But then, one of her servants bows, then speaks to her telepathically.  

My lady, these people were seen with the leader of the slayers.  Bara's eyes widen, observing Polidus and Ajolta very closely.  

Search them.  

A couple of vampires get up close to them.

OOC Okay! (Trying to get some action in for poor Ajolta. xD )
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:20 am

The closing gap between the pair and the guards was not lost on Ajolta. He held up his kamas and growled to them, "touch the bishop and I'll wear your teeth as a necklace.." He threatened as he got Polidus behind him.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:23 am

"If you attack, you have a lot of pain coming towards you, Ajolta..."  She says, hoping that will provoke him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 am

"You have nerve woman!!" He readied himself to strike but Polidus held him back.

"Ajolta! We're not supposed to fight them, remember? This is a diplomatic mission!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:29 am

"Clearly, Ajolta, you want to fight... Tell me, have you ever fought a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:31 am

"Yes, I removed its head." He proclaimed proudly.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:32 am

She chuckles, "But you didn't kill it, did you?  One of the slayer's did."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:38 am

"I could've done it faster than that sniveling sow..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:39 am

She smirks, "Are you so sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:41 am

"Want a demonstration?" The warrior challenged.

"AJOLTA! ENOUGH!" Polidus shouted in irritation but his bodyguard was beyond the ability to listen.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:43 am

Her smirk turns into a grin, getting very bloodthirsty now.  "Very well, then.  Why don't we have a little friendly competition? You defeat one of my vampires, and if you kill it, you get the honor of fighting me?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:45 am

I'm "When I do..." He corrected, "you get the honor of dying before my blade..."

Polidus stepped back, worried what this battle would result to. He knew Ajolta was strong, but would that be enough before a vampire?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:50 am

She laughs as if he told a humorous joke.  "As if an ignoramus like you could kill me.  Though I admire your thirst for blood." She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:56 am

"Bring out my victim!" He declared, "Polidus, make sure the watcher is looking upon this fight! It's going to be legendary..."

The bishop stepped awa, sighing in discontent, "She watches always Ajolta..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 am

She purposely calls out one of the newborn vampires, knowing that they're reckless.  Powerful, but ignorant of their full power.  Depending on the power of Ajolta, it may or may not be defeated.  Either way, if he does kill it, she's going to have lots of fun toying with him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Ajolta licked the steel of his blades, "Witness me watcher!" He screamed like a madman and lunged at the vampire, slashing viciously. As an emberless, whereas they were depraved of magic they made up for it with borderline inhuman physical conditioning. 

Plus there was the Watcher's Root in his pocket... but he only took that for truly worthy foes.

OOC Fun fact, it's theorized by historians that viking berserkers ate a special sort of mushroom called Amanita Muscaria that put them in a state of uncontrollable, trance-like rage before battle due to their hallucinogenic effects which made them fight like monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Ovauzhar - Kyuuden Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuuden Palace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Andawarudo-
Jump to: