Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina Lulu cynder liam Amythyst sound snape moon kerrigan dustypaws black Ovauzhar Joachim krystal Disney sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Ningen Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Ovauzhar - Ningen Village Empty
PostSubject: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 pm

One of the many villages that belong to the humans, but serve as the vampire's playground!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 am

Another trek to another realm...

Polidus had seen much of the outside world through this assignment. He had heard tales of Andawarudo and hoped for his own safety none of them were true.

However he needed not to worry. The group of warriors he travelled with were his first line of protection and surely sons of Diarmid could stand up to any threats of this world...

Especially Ajolta, his personal bodyguard. Carrying with him a kama in each hand, he scanned their surroundings constantly. His bald thin acrobatic psychique disguised the powerful warrior that he was.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:11 am

Since it is night, the vampires have come out to hunt.  This is one of the many human villages that they come to.  

Not far from where Polidus is, a vampire has a young human woman in his embrace, draining her slowly, savoring every single drop of blood she has.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 am

Ajolta placed a hand on Polidus's arm, "Keep moving Bishop." The young warrior would do anything to defend the high priest and he had no desire to keep him in the open here at night any longer than necessary.

Polidus however was trembling, "Ajolta... I would be grateful if you got rid of them.." He commanded.

Ajolta smiled ferally, clinging his kama together, "Make sure the Watcher sees me..." He approached the vampire, "My Bishop has condemned you...  Rise, fight me!" He ordered loudly.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 am

The vampire drops the girl, moving so fast you can't even see him until he's right behind, ready to strike.  

But before the vampire can, the brown tip of a stake can be seen sticking out of his chest, a slayer having caught him from behind.  The vampire collapses, the slayer (about in his 40's, looking tough but kind, a bit of stubble on his chin, to be thought out in depth later.) looking at Ajolta with serious and pleading eyes, "Please, would you chop off it's head with your impressive weapon?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ajolta   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:25 am

"Let me make one thing clear to you..." Ajolta growled. He swung his kama's with masterful precision and hardness, cleaving through it's arms first before taking out it's head.

He raised the bloodied blade in the air and let the drink drip onto his tongue before looking back at the slayer, "Only the Bishop gives me orders..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Satsugai Yukan   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 am

"Please forgive me..." He says as he sets the vampires corpse on fire.  "I know you are from a foreign place... I simply wanted to protect this village from these monsters." He goes to pick up the girl, checking her pulse, sadness washing over his face.  "I was too late to save her..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ajolta and Polidus   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 am

Ajolta scoffed callously, "Those who cannot fight should not be near those who can..."

Polidus stepped forth and raised a hand to Ajolta, "Be still Ajolta. This man aided me and fights well."

The high preist turned his gaze upon the Slayer, "Thank you for your courage and strength. I am Polidus, High Priest of Diarmid..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:34 am

Satsugai sets what was once the young woman on fire as well, not wanting to risk her transforming into a vampire, nodding his head at Polidus.  "I am Satsugai Yukan, mayor of this village and leader of the Vampire Resistance.  But come, it's not safe out here right now."  He gestures for them to follow as he starts walking towards a large cabin.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 am

"Oh thank you sir..." Polidus followed the mayor from behind. 

Ajolta held in his offense over this man believing they needed protection whilst he was there. He didn't wish to anger his Bishop, after all he was the only living line to their goddess The Watcher of the Well.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Satsugai Yukan   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:39 am

He walks inside the cabin, locking the door afterward.  He bows to them all, "I apologize if I have offended you.  You aren't from around here and I am unfamiliar with your ways."  He walks to the kitchen, "Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Polidus looked confused, "tea?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Satsugai Yukan   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

"Oh, it's a sweet, calming drink.  It's very common here." He puts a teapot on some heat, boiling the water.  He sighs, "Heaven knows we need some calm in our realm... But thanks to the vampires, we never will."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus and Ajolta   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Polidus chuckled nervously, "I'm sure an environment like this would be a haven for my people. The chance to fight creatures as strong as vampires would definitely be a welcomed challenge to them..."

"But I digress, there may yet be a stronger evil upon your land..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:13 am

"I know nothing of what you face in your land, but these creatures are the most powerful we've ever seen. They can read and control minds, hear from miles away, and severely heightened senses. they're monsters."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:46 am

"Our worst predator in the land is... the land itself. If the salamanders and ifrits weren't enough, there is little blue magma and even scarcer food..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:53 am

He pours a few cups of tea, offering them some. "There is one vampire that is worse than them all... Their leader, Bara..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:56 am

Polidus graciously took the tea, but a deep worry began to settle in him. Bara was the one he was supposed to convey his message to. He knew not that there were any factional divides in this land. "And pray tell, what does this Bara do?"

Ajolta stood at the doorway, like a guard. He had no interest in foreign liquids, only the water from the well sufficed for him.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:03 am

"She's cruel and wicked, but power hungry most of all... She tortures and kills for entertainment, constantly enforcing her power on everyone."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:07 am

"I see.." Polidus sipped his tea, hoping the calming effect would slow his steadily rising heartbeat. "And what might one do if they had need to contact her? Ideally from a distance?" He tried to cover his terror, but the more he tried to hide it the more worried he looked.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:09 am

His eyes widen. "Why do you need to talk to her?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:11 am

"My emperors have given me the task of warning each of the realms about a dangerous fugitive on the loose. Obviously, Bara meets this qualification..." 

Ajolta stepped inside more, "Fear not Bishop, I can remove her head and feed it to our salamanders if she tries to injure you..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 am

"She'll probably be more curious than anything else. But don't underestimate her power..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:29 am

"Thank you very much for your cautions...." Polidus finished his cup. "But I think it'd be unwise of her to underestimate Ajolta here. He is one of the finest warriors Diarmid has to offer..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:38 am

He gets out some crucifixes and garlic substances, like necklaces and vials of garlic juice.  "Take these with you.  It will weaken the monsters that may try and attack you, including Bara herself.  Powerful as she may be, she is not free from the weaknesses of her kind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ningen Village   Ovauzhar - Ningen Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Ningen Village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next