Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam sherbet Ovauzhar dustypaws Lulu cynder Lumina Amythyst black Joachim Disney moon sound krystal kerrigan snape
Affiliates
free forum

Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)

Go down 
+5
RiverSeth
Phoenix Flame
DeathDolohov
Meredia
CrouchJunior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Pretty much! Each of our realms seems to have different magic rules
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:13 am

That makes sense, after all, it'd be highly unlikely that the realms would all develop magical techniques identically.

Also are we assuming the realms are all well acquainted with each other and have history or is this completely fresh?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:42 am

Maybe it can be a fresh type thing?  Like maybe one day all the realms kind of clash together (Like a "big bang theory" type thing.), and they all go and explore the different realms? (Idk...)
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:53 am

so Crouch said i should voice my idea. Since we're doing a mulitverse which is basically the premise for my irl novel i want to bring the idea to you guys. So basically with all these random universes i think there should be a bridge world. A place where all worlds meet through hidden gate ways and random areas that can be stumbled upon. Just this key world of cities and ideals that link the rest and keep peace and order between the never ending amount of beings. They have a hierarchy but they work with the diplomats and rulers of each world.. so of course this means we need an antagonistic character who wishes to destroy this order and shift power to a more sinister way of life... i thought this would be fun. Because we have so many different authors and having all these different perspectives.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:53 am

Oh and sorry it took so long... been fighting a summer cold and stupid car that keeps wanting to break.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 am

Well, my character is a power-hungry bitch who wants to rule the universe. >:3  

I like this idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:00 am

Yusss I love power hungry characters. 

I have a few ideas bouncing around. But i know i want a dreamy philosophical character though. 

Also i find it funny that this is under realms because my novel series is called "Other Realms"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Amythyst! It's good to hear from you! Very Happy

I love that idea of the bridge world, honestly. It would make a good starting point for all of these characters coming across one another too.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 pm

I like the idea of a group of diplomats keeping the peace. Of course, I also love the idea of an antagonist who is trying to tip the scales. Smile 

I can't wait to hear what realm you come up with Amy!
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm totally on board with this! Smile It'd be completely new territory for us to write about, politics, philosophy! Love it!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm gonna work on it some today.  The political part is a bit out of my comfort zone, but i think it's definitely necessary for the concept I've been working on.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

Politics, philosophy, bridge worlds...this is getting goooooooooood >:]
Is that where this is going to start? Just on this bridge place where all our OC's meet?

Also HELLO AMY! NIce to see your back! ^_^
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Why thank you Wrath ^-^ good to be back.  Always is. If life would stay chill i wouldn't have to keep disappearing xD 

So I've been bouncing name ideas around because i never settled on one.. I'm thinking "Helico Fennas" which roughly translates to Outcast Gateway. And i definitely think it would be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Yeah life does that. I got my wisdom teeth removed and getting over that has been a roller coaster @-@

And that sounds like an epic name! Also a sweet meaning to it too. I'm also begging the question:
Are we allowed to have a second character? I'm openly wondering because I have another OC who would fit in well so, yeah, just throwing the idea out there ^^
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Ugh.  Of all the surgeries I've had wisdom teeth was the absolute worst. I can definitely empathize.  

I thought the name was fitting :3 and of course as always, more characters are welcome and encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 pm

The Pain was excruciating X_X

Awesome, I'll make a bio for my second!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:42 pm

So apparently from my phone i can only post a new topic... i dunno why and my laptop is completely out of commission for the time being. I find it a little frustrating right now especially since i finally typed up what i needed to.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Bad phone. Amy needs to post her realm.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 pm

I've got a question. With the realms, do they have to be old timey? Because I kinda wanted to do something more like the present or a futuristic setting with mine. owo
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 am

Give us a bit more detail if you can without spoiling all of it. Like how futuristic/modern are we talking?
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 am

I was thinking something around 2010-2020. It might be awkward with all of the fantasy-themed realms though... Neutral
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:23 am

Well here's the thing, given that we're doing a multiverse world that connects them all, there might be a place for such a world and it would truly be unique and make for some interesting interactions as I see it.

If everyone else says yes then I'm good with it!
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:17 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 am

It might be cool to have something sort of "Final Fantasy"-ish
So I vote yes!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 am

My world is set about 200 years from now ; time isn't linear anyway (as in, it can be a different time period between realms if we really wanted it to. My people don't exactly have futuristic weapons anyway or an advantage over people in different time periods so its fine? ) 

Shouldn't be a problem c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)   Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genesis (look, I wanted it to sound cool okay?)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next