Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder kerrigan sound sherbet snape moon Ovauzhar Disney Joachim Amythyst Lulu black Lumina dustypaws krystal liam
Affiliates
free forum

Give us hope

Go down 
+4
RavenHaven
RiverSeth
Meredia
CrouchJunior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Give us hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 am

Oh yeah! Very Happy That's awesome news! Mer! Very Happy You totally deserve this!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 am

So I attended Pridefest a few days ago. 

Honestly I'll never forget it. Just being in a place of pure acceptance gave me a lot of hope. It made me want to yell at the world, "YOU SEE THAT GUYS?! IT CAN BE DONE!!" 

It was like almost entering another plane of existence, one that was for lack of a better term perfect. Where people could be what they want, who they were and no one would judge them for it! 

Moral of pridefest, just accept people! Let them be themselves and the world will be a much better place!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:40 am

So gay marriage is now legalized in all 50 states! Very Happy 

About damn time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Give us hope - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:49 pm

You guys give me hope, you really do. That's all I need to say about you guys; you always make me feel welcome here. Thank you, to all of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:28 am

My girlfriend came out as Trans* last weekend and I've never been happier for her.

She's been struggling a lot with her mental health and sense of self, so i'm really relieved she finally felt comfortable enough to confront her family about her identity and even though they don't accept her, she's stolen a piece of my heart that i hope will fill that void. She's got me, and she always will.

We've been together almost a year now and she may get teased by people but to me she's really fucking fab. (Plus, she's a Slytherin so that's always a bonus..) 
I don't really know why I'm sharing this apart from it's okay to be out there and different; there will be people who will accept you unconditionally, who will love you even more for not being afraid of your own identity anymore.

Be comfortable with yourself, you're the only person you're ever gonna have to live with Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give us hope   Give us hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Give us hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2