Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Joachim Lulu Ovauzhar moon sherbet kerrigan dustypaws krystal cynder Lumina liam Amythyst snape sound black
Affiliates
free forum

Bermuda Triangle Island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:22 pm

The entire room flooded with the iridescent white light that surrounded Leon. In an instant, a great flash spread, flaring outside any openings on the temple and illuminating every corner. But when the light finally died, someone stood there, hunched a bit as if their strength was just retunring but standing none the less. Hair flared and white as snow, icy blue eyes and pale skin. His pupils had seized up to vertical black slits and white wolf ears poked out underneath his hair. His fingers and toes had been replaced with foot and a half long claws of ice. An eighteen foot wingspan of white icey wings were folded neatly behind his back. And finally, a long wolf like tail tipped with razor sharp ice spikes at the very end waved behind him. Fangs poked out under his upper lip. He seemed tired, almost in a haze, but then, he fell backwards, catching himself on the pedastel where the cube resided.

OOC SHIT that was a ton to type -___-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:53 am

Crouch, for all the powers he's seen in his life, had never witnessed such a display. Whatever this form was, it seemed to be weakened. And with his powers now returned to him this might be an opportunity to seize...

But he observed for now, trying to get a better understanding of what his adversary was capable of. After all, recklessness is how Eugene and Lewis crippled him before.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:59 am

Leon shook of the diziness of being awkanened from a long, tiring trek through the afterlife and looked at the scene around him in vision that was slowly returning. He looked down at himself, almost surprised he returned in his sem-form.
"Odd..." he whispered a bit tired
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 am

Crest knew that since he had conscious thought, he would recognize himself and Sam as his allies so he felt no fear in approaching him, "Leon... can you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 am

Leon looked up at Crest, his vision almost clear
"Crest...?" He muttered, stepping forward, every step freezing the ground beneath his feet
"I...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:25 am

"It seems you've destroyed some kid of relic that kept our magic at bay..." Crest could only ascertain that from fragments of rock on the floor around them.

"What ARE you?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 am

Leon finally regaining full conciousness replied to that
"Yes it would appear so. As for what I am...." his voice lowered, but it seemed to radiate throughout the whole room
"I'm a God of the Element of Water and its solidified form. I'm 904 years old and have lived before anyone here was ever born." He looked away for a second
"That about sums it up."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:49 am

"I see... that's impressive." Crest marveled at his form, "With the cube gone, are we free? And is it true that Helm had no involvement in your injury?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:53 am

Leon nodded
"Yes, all of you are free..." he thought unfortuneatly in his mind when his thoughts drifted to Crouch and Raven but he kept his attention on Crest. "And yes Helm wasn't involved in injuring me, if anything, he was trying everything he could to keep me alive..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Raven, her patience wearing extremely thin, points her wand at Sam and brings her into her arms. "Enough of this! Let's get out of here now or I break her arm! " Raven twists it to the point where she could break it.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Leon immediately reacts, as if by an unseen force his power ignites, Grabbing Raven with his clawed hand he throws her outside the temple, grabbing Sam, Crest and regrettable Crouch and flying outsid
"Bad move to make Raven...I can't believe your dumb enough to think you could do that without the consequence of death." Leon sets the others down and concentrates, using his reawakened power to form a portal in front of them.
"Go, before I change my mind about saving any if you " he looked around at everyone
"I mean all of you..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh, well excuse me for wanting to get off this hell that I've been stuck on for about a month!!"  Raven says, glaring at Leon with burning fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Helm wasted no time in going through the portal, this was not his fight nor did he wish to undo the good work he had sowed into Crest's mind.

Crest went over to Sam and picked her up, "Let's go..."

Crouch however stood there conflicted. Granted this was Raven's own fault but another part told him to stay and help his friend defeat his enemy as he knew she probably couldn't handle it alone.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Sam nods, looking relieved to get off of the island.  But she can't help but feel pity for Raven, and seeing Leon be so violent and angry scares her.  Sam bites her lip, thinking about it.  Raven was just impatient.  Who can blame her?  She has problems, as everyone does, and she just wanted to get off.  She just tried to rush it the only way she knows how: Threatening to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 am

In a moment of an eye blink, Leon vanished in a flurry of ice and water. Riding the wind until even that vanished into the air
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Crouch stands by Raven's side, "We're still family, uniting by the mark..." Was this some sort of trick? Was Leon going to sneak attack them at any moment.

Crest stepped through the portal with his beloved, loving the mere idea of freedom from this godforsaken spit of sand and vegetation.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Leon was angry, no, furious; and as far as he was concerned, he could've gone back and killed Raven and Crouch. Two more annoyances gone.
But Leon realized something, he might've done the same thing Raven did, humans, no, sentient beings will resort to what they know in order to live. Had he not seen that he'd be back there destroying the two of them. He appeared back at his house, room a deep breath and went inside, and his father greeted him with a slight gaze.
"Hello Leon, how was today?" He asked as if this family had been ordinary. Leon gave a shrug and ascended up the double stairwell; a feeling of resolve and uneasiness inside him

"Oh dad you know...the usual."

OOC just a little aftermath for Leon ^^
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Sam smiles once they go through, kissing Crest lovingly.

Raven looks at Crouch, stress clearly in her eyes, "But you still don't trust me?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 am

Crouch stayed silent for a few moments, letting his silence speak for him a little before replying, "Don't lie to me again..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:33 am

"I won't!" Even though it was a stupid, not that big of a lie....
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:38 am

"Good..." With that he stepped towards the portal, his paranoia exacerbated all matters, no matter how small or large the issue was.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:39 am

Raven walks out as well, not caring what happens to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 am

Goes through-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle Island   Bermuda Triangle Island - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bermuda Triangle Island
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24