Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst sound Disney snape kerrigan cynder dustypaws Joachim krystal liam Ovauzhar sherbet black Lulu Lumina moon
Affiliates
free forum

Jade Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jade Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Jade Hunter   Jade Hunter EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 am

I'm a people person but very shy. Favorite color is green. Probably because my name is Jade Smile. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Books are my life. I love to read. I write when I get the notion to. Very good with fire spells (though, better than Seamus, I don't blow everything up!) It's like, a second part on my brain, I don't even need a wand! Smile Been a vampire a long ass time.. about 400 years. My first 25 years or so I was really lost. I just ate when I wanted and left a big mess wherever I went. Damien found me and kinda 'tutored' me and fixed the shit hole I was in. After he discovered I had magical talent, I was sent off to Beauxbatons Academy. Damien was with me a lot. He's like my older brother. Anyway, I've been there five years. It's boring now. Too many stuck up girls who think they're better than anyone. I've seen enough of the world to know that they aren't. So I transferred to Hogwarts. So, here I am! I have been sorted into Gryffindor. Go Lions! Is that how it is here? (LOL)
Back to top Go down

Jade Hunter
Page 1 of 1