Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst moon Joachim black krystal kerrigan Disney Lulu cynder Lumina liam dustypaws Ovauzhar sherbet snape sound
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
Wrath'stwinSinXx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Garret Graves    Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:58 am

Garret looked at the chair for a moment before taking a seat and lounging back resting his arms so his fingertips met in a peak as he observed Crouch with mild interest "so what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:00 am

"Oh a little place I've taken up residence for the time being. Oh do you know who I am by the way?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:11 am

He paused a moment debating on what to say and then gave a small inward shrug "your reputation does proceed you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 am

"I assumed it might..." He smiled crazily, "one doesn't just announce their intention to create a new order and not expect acknowledgement..."

However Crouch was lying. He had no intention of making a new order. His ultimate objective was an annihilation of order itself.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:34 am

ooc *-* yussss

IC he touched his fingertips to his lips like a psychologist observing a patients "a new order huh? I'm assuming this would be an order based purely in chaos given your reputation."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

"Chaos? Just mere chaos?' he shook his head disapprovingly, "shame on you. You've been lulled into the thoughts they want you to think. Chaos is necessary to lay the groundwork, yes. But it is chaos for a better end."

"After all, if you're building with blocks, doesn't the old structure need to be torn down to create something greater?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:15 am

Garret studied him in silence wondering silently wondering why Aadius had never approached this man to join forces. His thought processes were very similar., but alas his mentor was dead and the only satisfacrion he would have was in the death of the man in front of him. He smirked devilishly at the man he hoped to eliminate though " So obliterate all order.. sounds likey a difficult task."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:29 am

"All the most worthwhile endeavors are... just as it must've been learning my grand design before even meeting me..." Crouch leaned forward in his chair with a crazy grin on his face, his eyes glued on Garret waiting for an answer. He had not even told his most trusted allies that he didn't have any wish to build a new dark order as leave the earth as a pile of ash.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:39 am

Garret chuckled with amusement "knowing the plans of those climbing their way to the top is the smartest way to survive I think... and we'll I've spent the majority of my life around someone with similar ideals. I know that look in your eye all too well"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:43 am

He chuckled under his breath before returning his gaze to him "Ahh but see, there's only one thing wrong with your statement..." The room seemed to darken on it's own and the flames crackled and spew out of the fireplace as though trying to escape from the logs, "There are, no men, like me..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:20 am

Garret's eyes were alight with an almost excitement. Knowing that this would be the biggest challenge of his life and it sparked a fire in him "well then you're going to need some powerful people behind you to make sure your unique vision becomes reality."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:27 am

"I presume that means you want a place in my visions? I further presume you're not just doing this out of the goodness of your heart?"

He circled around him like a predator examining his prey, "You are quite powerful though..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

His eyes followed Crouch closely "my motives are definitely self motivated..a place of power amongst your ranks would do well to suit my needs. And as you just stated I'm quite powerful.  So now you just need to ask yoursellf if you can afford not to have my talents at your disposal?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 pm

The question made Crouch stop behind him. "As a matter of fact..." The point of his wand was placed right at Garret's temple. His grin intensified as he allowed several dead moments to pass. He'd see how well he took to sweating...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves    Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Garret didn't flinch away, in fact his demeanor seemed quite calm and collected as the man who killed his mentor held his life in the balance for those silent moments. "If you were going to kill me I'm fairly certain you would have done so by now.. but I've piqued your curiosity.  I doubt you would have allowed me to waste this much of your time if I hadn't"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 am

"Someone's done their homework about me. In that case...." and then...

*BANG*

The sound exploded out of the tip of his wand and a brilliant albeit brief flash of light. Harmless but theatrical. When it was done, Crouch told him, "Tada! You're in..." He then chuckled at his little gag.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves    Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:13 am

ooc and cue The Joker insane laughter

Ic The sound had startled him the only tell being his widened eyes and his pulse seeming to pause as soon as it had gone off. He couldn't help but crack a grin though and shake his head a little " your spontaneity doesn't disappoint...I'm quite looking forward to working with you." he stuck his pale thin hand out to shake Crouch's.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 am

"Can't resist a good joke..." He shook his hand, still laughing over his prank like it was the work of the greatest comedian. "In any case, defeating the runt of the pack only garners you so much of my notice. To truly impress me, you'll need to bring your A material..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 am

His grin held a twisted sort of malice " that was merely the tip of the iceberg... The dark arts are all I've known as far back as my memory goes. who knows maybe I'll be able to show you a few tricks you haven't seen yet."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:31 am

At that, Crouch gave out an unsuppressed laugh, "Forgive my arrogance my friend, but if YOU think I need to be taught about the Dark Arts, well... I'm afraid you'd have to be my cellmate in whatever nuthouse they want to lock me into..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 am

He liked that this man underestimated him. It would make his plan so much simpler in the end "forgive my naivety then. perhaps you'll have something to teach me instead." his grin was that of a Cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 am

"Maybe, maybe not... depends on how much you interest me..." Although, he's already shown his hand. If he claimed he had more, he'd have to observe his next battles closer.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves    Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 am

"I guess we'll just have to find out then" he stood stretching a little to hear a satisfying crack along his spine "so unless you have something you need me to do, I feel as though I've used up enough of what I'm sure is a busy schedule."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:46 am

"Oh it is... little song, little dance, ministers head on a lance..." He sung to himself as he casually glanced around the room.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:47 am

He chuckled lightly "I have a feeling this is going to be quite an interesting endeavor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next