Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst moon sound Lumina cynder snape liam Ovauzhar sherbet krystal dustypaws kerrigan Disney Joachim Lulu black
Affiliates
free forum

The Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+7
Cynder Dustypaws
Phoenix Flame
RiverSeth
Liria
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Meredia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Amythyst    krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 pm

She straightened realizing that she had been creeping as though seriously stalking prey and gave a small laugh "Yeah.. loads of times actually. I like the forest. It reminds me of home." Her eyes fell to his wand ((hehe pumpkin)) with interest taking in the care and attention to detail that had been put into it as well as his unusual way of holding it "You wand is quite lovely. Well cared for too I see." She had stopped walking as they reached a small clearing with a bubbling brook through the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 pm

He showed it to her with no shortage of pride, "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yours is rather fascinating as well, but I can't help but notice..." He pointed to the skull and snake, "isn't that the insignia of the death eaters?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Amy nodded in agreement "Quite beautiful... with your family's crest and everything... someone put a lot of time into making it. The craftsmanship is superb."

She glanced down at her own wand "Is it? I never really associated the two. This was my mums wand.. it adapted to me quite nicely after she couldn't use it anymore. I'm quite fond of it, Ebony wood with Thestral hair at it's core... a little temperamental, but it listens to me all the same."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Was her mother potentially one of them? 

He didn't wish to bring it up, considering it rude to discuss such delicate matters with one he'd just barely met. Besides, their leader was gone. The Death Eaters were on their last legs and they knew it. What threat were they anymore?

Instead, he continued on their topic about wands. "Redwood, with Phoenix feather. She's yet to fail me in anything."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:37 am

She grinned a little " Redwood huh? those are said to be attracted to witches and wizards who are particularly lucky.. and with the phoenix feather that's a very special wand indeed."

Her eyes swept around the clearing looking for signs of movement hoping a deer or rabbit would happen along soon as she was excited to show off the family curse. it didn't take long for her ears to pick up a small rustling to the left of them. Her eyes alight with excitement as she turned towards the sound and with a small, yet powerful flick of her wrist she shot an immobulus spell without hesitation and moved towards where her spell hit revealing a fairly large rabbit that had been sitting in the brush.

Taking a step back she cast the counter charm and waited only until the rabbit was mid jump to cast. Her wand was gripped firmly midway on the handle with her index finger curled a little higher than the rest. Her stance almost perfect with her weight distributed to her dominant foot as she brought her arm across her chest, wand hand almost touching her shoulder before arcing into a slashing motion. Bright violet flames burst from her wand almost in the form of a snake and soared into their target.

The rabbit was flung quite a distance into one of the looming trees around the clearing with a sickening squelch as blood sprayed from it's mouth. The internal damage from the spell and impact killing it almost instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 am

Crouch stepped toward the freshly slaughtered animal and stared at it. It's sole mistake was being in that spot at that time.

He'd never witnessed death before. It was a very peculiar sensation. It was... troubling, yet oddly empowering. To know that a single word and spell could end the existence of an animal, even a person... it carried a certain terrifying but exhilarating rush.

His left hand tremored ever so slightly, but Crouch was far from worried about it. "Quite intriguing..." He finally proclaimed as he studied the creature's corpse.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:13 am

(( his first experience with death.. oh my.. this should trigger some fun times ))

Amy watched him closely as he examined the dead rabbit with an almost excited caution. She noticed his tremor's slight return, but said nothing for now as his reaction told her just how new Barty Crouch Junior was to death and it's bewildering mysteries. "intriguing.. indeed.. is this the first time you've actually seen something die?" her tact entirely gone as she blurted the question out, looking slightly embarrassed by her lack of couth as she anxiously twisted a lock of inky hair that had started to fade slightly emerald from it's usual inky black as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:40 pm

"Yes actually. Granted, one reads about it all the time, but seeing it..." His eyes were still transfixed on the rabbit, "not the same at all." 

"Rather amazing the ministry hasn't outlawed such a spell... it seems like a very close cousin to Voldemort's modus operandi..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 pm

She smirked a little mischievously at his mention of the ministry " money can keep all sorts of government officials quiet for the right price... not to mention I don't think there are too many people who know of it since it's been passed through generations of Dolohov's.."

She paused for a moment scanning the rabbit over again, the pool of blood near its mouth as always the most intriguing to her.. life in essence as it were. "Do you want to try? I'm sure there's plenty of other woodland creatures skulking around. "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:15 am

He certainly knew the first part to be true. His own family had put a substantial amount of galleons to ensure the younger Crouch's... condition didn't find their way to the front page of the daily prophet.

"I believe I will pass..." He politely declined. Lord knows what would happen if someone saw him using such dark powers. Furthermore, in a place he would never admit to, he worried that doing so would open the pandora's box that was his suppressed condition. Using the spell, even imagining using it brought him a dark excitement he knew he couldn't act upon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   krystal - The Forbidden Forest - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Forest
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34