Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon dustypaws liam sherbet Amythyst Lumina sound Ovauzhar snape Lulu Disney cynder kerrigan Joachim black krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Confessions...

Go down 
+10
Tempest Black
Phoenix Flame
KurdtLogan
Cynder Dustypaws
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
DeathDolohov
RavenHaven
Meredia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Confessions... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:48 pm

i concure, max is a brilliant name
however im like crouch; Mer is just the mane i think of you by.

my confession;
I dont understand 'romantic' love. (there is a label for it but i dislike lables so...)
Like, its not love in itself; I love and adore my freinds, family, you lot
But when i look at couples and stuff, i just dont understand it. how is it possible. 
ehh i cant explain
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

it's just a deeper sense of connection between at least two people that then carries on to be at least slightly more physical than friends or family. That's it. That's all it is.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:59 am

From my (admittedly young) understanding, love is quite simply finding someone so compatible with you that you can't help but feel drawn to them. You spend your every moment thinking about them. They become an extension of yourself in a way. When they hurt, so do you. When they're happy so are you. 

IDK that's what I feel anyways
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:13 am

From my experience I think romantic attraction is like what Death said - you just get really close to someone and before you know it, you find them really interesting and you want to get even closer.

And with what crouch says, you get to this point where you get sad if they are because you've started to care about them and want the best for them.

Admittedly I am not physically attracted to most people, I find their personalities fascinating and that's how I grow to love them I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:12 pm

yeah i get the theory of it i just...dont understan it.
im strange i know
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Nah. It's hard to understand. Even I don't get it sometimes even though I am very much in love with my significant other.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:00 am

It's kind of like anti-logic if that makes sense. It's nothing a textbook can teach, but you know it to be fact
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: whiny Mer things   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:37 pm

I will never confess this anywhere but here, just so i'm certain none of my IRL friends will see this >.>

Even though i find relationships and intimacy hard (bad experiences, anxiety, the usual suspects) i've had a crush on one of my best friends for a long time. I feel awful because i know she sees me as her best friend and i doubt it'll go further than that. i dont mind at all, i just wanted to confess this so i can move on!

* she gives me back rubs and makes a blanket fort with me if im feeling especially down/anxious. (this goes both ways)

* we sit on skype almost every night just watching a shitty movie on netflix or doing college work. Even if we're not talking we'll be in a call til one of us basically falls asleep.

* she gives the warmest fucking hugs i have ever received. 

* she doesnt care that i have a really shitty sense of humour

* she's so supportive and accepting of everything that i can just be completely honest around her, and vice versa. It's really refreshing and just... nice!

okay i will never speak of this again
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:47 pm

I've had an itch to cosplay some of my OCs recently. More specifically, Teddy and Death. I just really want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:10 pm

i feel you

i want to cosplay Donia or Amaya desperately. I'd scare people as either of them.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:04 pm

But that'd be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 pm

I could probably cosplay as Crouch or Crest
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:21 pm

I'm totally going to cosplay them. It's solved. I'm doing it.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 am

I LIKE K-POP!

Just a few of my favorites:

JOIN ME!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:28 pm

i fell asleep doing my coursework and my nirvana playlist has been repeated 146 times since.

there must be some part of my brain that now knows every lyric to all the songs on that list.

I MUST UNEARTH IT

please help me
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 pm

I have given up on understanding the lyrics to Nirvana's songs unless I equip the help of Googling the lyrics.

Good luck, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:53 pm

i tried to recite the lyrics to myself - to any of their songs

nope.
not at all.

i know nothing jahn snuu 
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:26 pm

So this isn't really a confession but I figured I'd put it here anyway because... -insert logical reason here-

So I'll be helping out my work at the LGBT Pridefest! And I do it proudly because I strongly support the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community! Why people have made such a big deal out of a person's natural orientation is beyond baffling to me but whatever! I'll do whatever I can to show my support! 

Just figured I'd let you guys know on here since many of you fit into the LGBT community! I know my contribution to this is small but I'd happy to help in anyway I can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:41 am

:3 What's not to like about us?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:03 pm

*jazz hands* it is i, i have returned. sort of. maybe. not sure how much yet.

long story short, me and someone very important to me were talking the other night, and i was telling him how i got into rping. he encouraged me to come back or at least drop a message since i was expressing how much i missed you all, so update i guess?

like death and max, i also wanted to express how i've discovered i'm transgender, too. for the past 9-10 months, amongst a group of friends i've been going by the name cole and he/him pronouns. i came out to my parents in january, but so far they've just ignored it and continued to act as if i never told them anything, which is kinda sucky. 

i'm totally still cool with being referred to as phoenix though, since as a word it's not gender specific. it's only gendered when applied to my oc i guess.

i also in the past couple of days broke up from a (very, considering they were all american) long distance polyamorous relationship, which was kind of a tangled mess to sort through. that important person i mentioned above was in that relationship, and we're still firm friends and yet whether we'll choose to date in the aftermath of this break up is kind of up in the air right now. an actual confession part is that i realised how completely head over heels for him i am and how hard it will be to let those feelings go if we don't get back together. (we sort of broke up by default, since things broke off for our other two partners so it's so up in the air about where this is going.)

i would kind of like to get into rping here again, but i guess it might be a slow process. i miss talking to all of you, i miss my ocs, i miss just being present on this forum and in the community. i can't promise i'm going to be intensely rping anytime soon, but i wanted you guys to know how much i miss you and have been thinking about coming back. i might need to get in touch with my characters again and maybe sift through the ranks a little first.

*jazz hands out*
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:22 pm

PHOENIX 
OH MY GOD HI

I hope your parents come round to it...

And come back! even if its just to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:25 pm

river <3

i hope they come around too, dad has been trying to be respectful at (few) points whereas mum has blatantly ignored everything, so we'll see

honestly hanging around to talk at least is hopefully the plan Smile
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:30 pm

I think its kinda a parent thing.

I mean like, I havent explained it in so many words to my family, but I'm asexual- and don't date. Like, at all.
I've told my parents that I'm happier single and everything, but my mother keeps going 'so wheres this secret boyfrien we all know you have one.' or 'you know if you have a girlfriends we really really wont mind' And I'm like... why can I not just be single? Is there something that wrong with it?

(I am not explaining all the ace stuff to them that would just be annoying)

I guess its kinda awkward for them; this stuff was so tabboo for them growing up they dont know how to handle it....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 pm

yeah, i know what you mean.

my parents were absolutely fine with me being bi, so i guess it was just kind of a shock for them to be less okay about me being transgender. it feels a lot more like they treasure the idea of having a daughter than their child's actual happiness sometimes.

my parents stopped trying to ask me about secret partners ages ago though and i had a relationship for like 9 months without them knowing, so that was an experience.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Phoenix!! Very Happy It's so good to see you!  

I hope your parents come around too! Seriously, I can understand parents being shocked about finding out this kind of stuff, but they should accept it no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions...   Confessions... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions...
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Out of Character-
Jump to: