Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu kerrigan liam Lumina dustypaws Ovauzhar snape Amythyst Disney sherbet sound Joachim krystal moon black cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Tempest Stella Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

black - Tempest Stella Black Empty
PostSubject: Tempest Stella Black   black - Tempest Stella Black EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 am

Tempest Black is a Slytherin 7th year. She has long, black/dark brown hair that is only ever highlighted from days spent in the sun. She is a little on the short side, and looks quite fragile. However, this notion is quickly dispelled by the icy coldness of her violet eyes and the speed with which she draws her wand on anyone who dares to try her patience. Stubborn, intemperate, and elitist, she recently returned to Hogwarts after an unexplained absence (as of this writing, she literally just showed up, covered in bruises and cuts, with no explanation as to where she's been or why her injuries won't heal by magic). She is clearly allied with the Death Eaters, but has never shown that she has a Dark Mark. She speaks Parseltongue, however, and her Animagus form is a black mamba (one of the quickest, most aggressive, and most venomous serpents in the world). Her status as a half-blood daughter of the Black family (father a Slytherin Black, mother a mudblood puff) is currently in question, and she has not yet seen fit to clarify it since her return to Hogwarts, although that could simply be because she is avoiding everyone to forestall awkward questions about her extensive injuries.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

black - Tempest Stella Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Stella Black   black - Tempest Stella Black EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Tempest, by the way, has her Dark Mark branded on her right forearm (I keep forgetting this) because her left hand is her wand hand, and it's hard to press your wand to your Mark if you have them both on the same side. As of this writing, she has disappeared from Hogwarts. The only trace of her is a cryptic note to the Junior Death Eaters. No one knows when she will return.

AN: I might only be gone for a couple days. I'll pretend around a week has passed when I get back. I don't think I'll be telling about my adventures in another country...

OOC: I need a quick leave of absence for schoolwork. Sorry, everyone!
Back to top Go down

Tempest Stella Black
Page 1 of 1