Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu snape black Joachim cynder moon Amythyst krystal sherbet dustypaws Lumina Disney liam sound Ovauzhar kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Raven claw Common room

Go down 
+5
Potion Koller
DeathDolohov
Phoenix Flame
Meredia
CrouchJunior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

"Thanks brother. I needed to take a walk to relax." Logan smirked as he began to leave the common room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurdt:
"[Damn, he got away. But this is no time to think about him now.]" Kurdt rushed over to Teddy's side. "Are you ok?" He tried to make his green eyes meet his.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: OOC   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Question: do they look the same or not? I know their eyes are different, but is anything else different as well?
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: OOC   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Answer-Everything about them (appearance anyway) is exactly the same between them; when they are unfused, they look exactly the same, apart from the eyes.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 pm

He stared up at him, shocked. "Get away from me!"

Ooc gtg. Pause?
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Kurdt could see the fear in Teddy's eyes. He tried to reach out to him with no avail. "Teddy, let me explain. Please."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Pausing is fine.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Tears were welling in his eyes. "What is there to explain? You choked me!" He reached up and touched his neck. It was sore and throbing.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

"No, it wasn't me. Well it was my body, but I wasn't controlling it." Kurdt thought about how to explain this to Teddy, but just couldn't. He knew he shouldn't say it, but he didn't want Teddy to hate him. "Teddy if I'm being completely honest. I-" He hesitated "I can't tell you. You'll just have to trust me."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 pm

He looked at him, clearly confused. "So it was you, but it wasn't you? That makes no sense Logan."
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 pm

"[I forgot, he doesn't even know my proper name]." "Teddy, just-" Kurdt couldn't help himself from breaking in to tears. He couldn't look Teddy in his eyes and just lie to him, but he couldn't tell him the truth either. Kurdt shot to his feet, and ran crying out of the Common Room.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:58 pm

OOC Sad Don't cry Kurdt!!!!!! -runs after him-

IC Teddy got up, without thought, and went after him. "Logan, what's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" he called after him.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 am

Kurdt couldn't ignore Teddy's sweet voice. "I-I-" His voice would not allow him to form words through his tears. "[You know what? I'm just gonna tell him. How would Teddy be able to tell my father anything anyway?]" With slight hesitation, Kurdt began to explain his situation to Teddy: "You see, Teddy, I'm not Logan. My name's Kurdt, Logan is my twin brother. Since we can remember we've shared the same body. Sometimes I have control, and sometimes Logan does. I didn't strangle you, it was Logan." Kurdt couldn't help but shout that last line in anger at his brother, before returning his face to his hands and again allowing his tears to flow.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:11 am

For some unknown reason, he believed him. Perhaps it was the sheer regret in his face. He knelt down beside him. "I believe you." He reached out and touched his shoulder gently. "I take it you and your brother have two different views on life?"
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 am

Kurdt couldn't believe it; Teddy knew the truth and him and his brother, and didn't run away or tell anyone yet. Teddy sure is amazing! Kurdt was so excited he almost forgot about Teddy's question "Uh, yes. Logan seems to believe that the way our father brought us up was right. That is, hating anyone that isn't a 100% pureblood. That's why he tried to kill you. Talking about Logan, where the hell is he?" Kurdt, despite how much he didn't want to, left Teddy to go search for his brother.

OOC-Pause? I have to go.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 am

"Wait, Kurdt." He reached out to grab Kurdt's sleeve.

OOC Okay.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Kurdt pulled his arm away from Teddy's soft, sweet grasp. He wanted to stay with Teddy, he really did, but he had to make sure that Logan wasn't getting himself into trouble. Kurdt couldn't help but think that he was just making Teddy think worse of him by leaving him behind, but Logan's sociopathic tendencies were more important than Teddy was right now.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 pm

He knew a lost cause when he saw one so he just let Kurdt go.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 pm

OOC-This is after Logan Kurdt's encounter with Raven in the Great Hall

Logan decided it was best to return to the common room in order to plan a confrontation with Meredia. He didn't want Kurdt to know his thoughts, so he unseperated. The pain was worth it to him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurdt:
Kurdt was curious as to what his brother was planning to do with Meredia. But at the moment he had no way of knowing what it was. Kurdt suddenly remembered something, and ran off to try and find Teddy. "[Logan can have his revenge for all I care. All I want right now is to talk to Teddy.]"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logan:
Logan lay on his bed, staring straight up at the ceiling, trying to make sense of the events of the previous hours. "[Just who is this River Crouch?]"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:49 pm

OOC -takes the hint-

IC He was sitting in one of the chairs in front of the fire, reading the same book that he was reading yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:51 pm

why do i not have a Ravenclaw character
/crushed
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Logan looked across the room. He noticed the same Mudblood from before was still here. But he couldn't care less right now; he cared more about the mysterious River.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurdt:
Kurdt stopped just before leaving the room. "[How exactly am I going to find Teddy?]"

While coming up with a plan to track Teddy down, he noticed him sitting at the other end of the room. "[What luck.]"
"Teddy!" Kurdt called as he extended his arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 pm

He looked up from his book and a smile grew on his lips. He set the book down and stood up to hug Kurdt. "Hey! How're you? Did you find your brother?"
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"[That hug feels good.]" Kurdt almost completely missed Teedy's question.

"Oh, yeah. He's right over there actually." Kurdt awkwardly pointed to the bed where Logan was lying. "He was in some forest."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 pm

He kept a wary eye on Logan. "Oh, is he going to attack me again?"
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 pm

"Don't worry. Between some guy called Lukas , a blind girl called Meredia and someone called River, he's pretty preoccupied with his thoughts."

Kurdt couldn't help but smile at the thought of him and Teddy being able to talk without Logan interrupting. Now was as good a time as any. Kurdt took a deep breath.

"Teddy, I think I have something to tell you..." "[Don't mess this up Kurdt.]"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 pm

"Okay," he said, his tone turning happier. He sat down on the couch again. "Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven claw Common room   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven claw Common room
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next