Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black dustypaws cynder krystal Ovauzhar liam snape Amythyst sound Disney Lumina moon Lulu kerrigan Joachim sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Raven claw Common room

Go down 
+5
Potion Koller
DeathDolohov
Phoenix Flame
Meredia
CrouchJunior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Is it really that bad having me in control?" Kurdt didn't like Logan being in charge of their shared body, he spends too much time bullying and truanting and killing. "Is it really worth us getting caught? You know that Father won't be happy if he finds out we did this." Kurdt wasn't willing to face punishment for Logan's mistake. He knew that Logan didn't like Father's rule that they always had to be together, despite knowing how mad Father would get if he caught them seperate. Kurdt have another reassuring look around the room before he raised his voice. "Come on, we need to fuse back before someone sees us."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

His brother scowled, red eyes seeming to glow as he stared at Kurdt. 'being apart for a few minutes is hardly going to hurt him, aren't i allowed to have space?' the boy paused, a grin starting to form on his face.

'Or are you afraid of what I'll do when you're not controlling me?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Kurdt froze; it was true that Logan had done some pretty bad things when in control, and Kurdt would prefer that he not receive the blame. "Maybe being apart isn't all that bad." He let out a nervous laugh. "At least help me unpack." He didn't really need help, he just wanted to keep Logan in his sight.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm

'Trying to distract me I see...' He'd become all too familiar with his brother's thought patterns, but proceeded to help him anyway. His motions were swift and deft, remaining silent for now.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Good, that should keep us here for a few minutes. It's still better than- Wait, what was that? "Logan, I think I heard someone coming!" Kurdt began to panic. What if they got caught? What if Father found out? What would happen to him? "Quick, fuse back!"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

He walked into the common room, not really paying attention to where he was going. He was too focued on a book that he was reading.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Sensing his brother's panic, Logan dropped half of the clothes he'd been holding, reaching out and fusing back with his brother.

Pain. All he felt was pain every single time. He loathed it.

Luckily for Logan and Kurdt, Logan had slipped back into their shared body just in time. Although his frantic movement had made it all the more agonising...
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"[How'd you get control? How is that fair?!]"

Kurdt smirked at his brother's anger, and proceeded to pick the clothes off the floor just in time for him to notice another Ravenclaw enter the common room.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Kurdt was taken back by the fellow Ravenclaw. Wait, was it normal for a boy to have thoughts about another boy like these after a single glance? Oh crap; there was no way Kurdt could say this aloud.

"[Whatcha gonna do Kurdt?]" Logan just watched, laughing.

He really didn't want to, but for the moment he had to...
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"Why, hello" Logan extended his hand. "My name's Logan, what's yours?"

"[You happy now?]"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 pm

He looked up at the new kid. He stopped in his tracks and smiled at him. "Hi. I didn't see you there. You're new?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Kurdt's post spamming already~
hehehe
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm

"Why yes I am." Logan answered, retracting his hand after the hand shake was refused. "I just finished unpacking. So, what's your name?"

"[Don't screw this up Logan.]" Kurdt knew that this guy could would never feel the same way that he does, but there is always hope...
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: ???   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm

OOC-Shut up Meredia, I'm having fun!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm

"I'm Teddy. It's good to see another Ravenclaw." Especially a cute one. He smiled at him warmly and closed his book. "Have you met anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"Only a few. One seemed to interest me in particular though; I never caught his name. All I know is he's a Gryffindor who seems to really like apples." Logan was determined to get information about this Gryffindor one way or another.

"[Teddy]." Kurdt sighed "[What a cute name!]"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 pm

"Sorry, I don't know many Gryffindors." He gave a half-smile and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"Drat." Logan was forced to say under his breath.

"[Thank God. Maybe now Logan'll forget about him, and talk more with Teddy]"

"[You know what?]" Logan thought "[I'm sick of having to hear your soppy rubbish, so how about YOU talk to Teddy]" Logan retreated into their fused mind, revelling in his hate for the Gryffindor.

"No Logan wa-" Kurdt only just stopped himself. He had to do something to get Teddy to stop staring at his eyes. "So," he began "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm

He peered behind him to see if there was anyone else in the room with them, there wasn't. He looked back at Logan, "About myself?" He thought for a second. "I'm muggle-born. I love fixing things, y'know, little trinkets. I like shopping, and clothes. I'm..." he hesitated a bit, he had no idea how this guy would react. Something inside him told him to just say it anyways, so he did,"...gay."
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Kurdt Logan   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Kurdt's eyes widened with excitement; there is a chance that Teddy felt the same way!

"[He's a...Mudblood?]" Logan seethed with anger. "[Please Kurdt, don't associate yourself with this peasant. Think of the shame you'll bring to our family.]"

Kurdt ignored his brother's ignorance. "So, fixing things must be pretty cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:22 pm

He almost let out a breath of relief when Logan didn't say anything about him being gay. "Yeah. I've always loved fixing things. I mainly fix muggle things like robots, toys, machines. Sometimes I'll fix something magical but not often, I'm not too skilled in that area just yet."
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm

"[I wonder if he likes me.]" Kurdt had to contemplate this thought. "[Wait, no!]"

Without hesitation, Logan wasted no time in strangling the helpless Teddy. "Get out of here you filthy Mudblood." Logan voice shook the room with anger. "You have no place here."

"[Logan, stop!]" Kurdt had no power over their actions, and had to helplessly watch as Logan tried to strangle his new friend

Logan spoke with warning. "Get out of here Mudblood. Get out of here and never come back."

OOC-You don't have to make Teddy go or have him killed off or anything, I'm just trying to develop Logan as a character.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm

OOC -wishes Nicolae was here so she could kick Logan's ass-

IC Teddy stared in wide-eyed shock as Logan suddenly started strangling him. He tried prying Logan's hands away from his throat, but to no avail. He couldn't breathe, he felt his lungs burn with the lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Logan Kurdt   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm

OOC-I've been filled in on the combat rules. Sorry for the unavoidable situation. Sad

Logan decided he would give this Mudblood a chance to run, and released him from his grasp. "You heard me Mudblood, leave and never return. You do not deserve to be a wizard."

Kurdt had nothing to do but cry as his new crush was left in a heap on the floor by his own brother. Kurdt knew his chances were now completely ruined unless...It was worth the pain, and the risk.

Kurdt was fortunate that Logan wanted to unfuse as well.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm

OOC it's fine. Unexpected violence is to be expected, just don't kill off someone else's character unless you have their permission and you two have talked about it.

IC He fell to the floor an began choking and gasping for breath. His lungs felt useless and his head was pounding. This guy... There was something odd about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven claw Common room   krystal - Raven claw Common room - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven claw Common room
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next