Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet dustypaws liam krystal Lulu Ovauzhar moon Amythyst snape Lumina sound kerrigan black cynder Disney Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Strayer Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello everyone! So it's one of those mornings where I'm having several great ideas and I think this is one of them.

Now I do love the Strayer idea, but I also love people collaborating on ideas and making it their own as well. So here, along with the existing Strayers and their adventures, you can RP as your OWN Strayer if you so choose. You can have your own unique abilities.

Just for clarity all these events transpire prior to Artemis going to Hogwarts. Therefore the original Strayer code is still in play, (basically, no emotion on the mission, don't develop attachment, etc.). Of course a couple of them could break the rules, but there's consequences from the Strayer Counsel for doing this.

But other than that, go nuts!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

-Crest and Helm are walking together just outside the Ministry building. They have been given an assignment to halt a Death Eater attack on an outpost. To pass the time, Helm started to use his magic to give those passing by a wedgy, much to Crest's great amusement.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 am

The masked man was younger, though notably the same man that he would grow to be in years to come.

A sense of exhaustion and sorrow was around him, though, as he stepped out to watch the boys.
His cloak hung loosely about his body, his arms relaxed by his sides.

He spoke to the boys with the air of someone who hadn't slept for weeks.

"Well, doesn't that look lovely. And quite embarrassing. Please, do stop with that immature magic.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 am

Helm: "Oh come on Auror Descole, we were just passing time until you got here!"

Crest: -I smile brightly- "See? We're all ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 am

(( "at first it's 'oohing' and 'aahing' and then... then it's... running... and screaming." ))

A smile twitched over Jean Descole's lips as he gazed at the boys, eyes hidden under his mask.
He remembered being there age..
the thought brought pangs of grief into his heart, and he hushed them away from his thoughts.

"Passing time or not, and Auror doesn't make a fool out of others in such a way."
Inhaling, he gazed at them lazily, stepping down to stand near the two.
He wasn't really close to the Strayer family, due to the difference in values, he did look with softness and kindness to the boys.

"Well, if you're ready, so am I. Crest, Helm... you're positive it will be all right for both of you? I could go alone."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:01 am

Crest: -My face becomes more resolute.- "Yes sir! Crest Strayer reporting for duty!"

Helm: "Oh cousin, you really need to lighten up a bit!" -I laugh a bit.- "Yeah, I'm all good!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:04 am

Descole smirked at Helm slightly.

"Your sense of duty should be just like cousin's sense of duty. This is a time to be serious."

A pause he moved his hand and placed it on his chest, over his heart.

"I swear by my life that we will eliminate those Death Eaters faster then you can even say your own names... Let us go, then."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 am

Crest: "Yes sir!" -I say with seriousness.-

Helm: "Alright Mr. High and Mighty... lead the way!"

Crest: -I can't help but snicker a bit. Helm could always make me laugh-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 am

Descole gave both the boys a dark look as he walked swiftly away from the Ministry building.
Time to fight.

----((lolbecauseIdunnowherethey'llbe))-----

He hadn't spoken or let up his seriousness as they arrived at the place where the attack was planned.

He exhaled quietly, drawing his sword and running his hand along the flat of it.

"... now, both of you- Helm, especially- this is important. Silence is key. We attack when they least expect, you hear? I call off the attack, you obey. And no matter what happens, finish the battle."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: BOth   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 am

-Both boys grew serious, and both silently gave the okay signal to Descole.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 am

Descole nodded in approving s, backing the small group into a shady corner.

He was tense, breathing shallow, heart beating quietly, but quickly.

Finally, there was murmurs from nearby, and footsteps.
Flashes of curses and such showed from out of their hiding spot.

Descole looked and the boys, and gave them the okay, lunging out, into the Death Eaters.
He ran one through right at the start, kicking his wand away from his struggling, yet dying form as he yanked his sword from the body, moving to slash at another.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:26 am

Helm: "Man, he is SCARY good!"

Crest: "Yeah... I hope I'm as skilled as him when I grow up."

-Both boys give each other their secret handshake of pounding each other's fist and then lightly bomping the other's forehead.-

They then run out and begin fighting the Death Eaters.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 am

(( The worst disappointment is when someone highly esteemed breaks your trust. And not only that, but lets your cousin die. :c ))

Descole smirked as he fought.
He deflected a curse quickly, slashing the attacker, spattering the ground with blood.

His breathing was heavy, but he still needed to fight.
A curse on his hand knocked his sword away, to which he pulled out his gun and shot the offender, right in the head, between the eyes.
Elbowing a nearby other, he moved to pick up his sword, but was kicked down by a thickly muscled Death Eater- the one leading this band.

"Desmund Dissaray.."

"Jean Descole.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 am

OOC I know right?

IC

-The cousins are fighting alongside each other with well practiced maneuvers and tag team moves. More and more Death Eaters fall, but they're careful not to kill any of them.-

-Eventually the Death eaters manage to separate them and begin to encircle each cousin.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 am

"Goodbye to you!"

Descole had grabbed his sword, firing a bullet right into the leg of the man.

He let out a howl of pain and backed up, slamming into several of the Death Eaters surrounding Crest, forcing them out of the way.
He shoved against the boy himself to flee from Descole.

But it wouldn't do.

Descole stood, cutting down another man, leaving his corpse splayed on the ground as he walked towards the limping man, shoving past Crest roughly, as well.

"I'll kill you, Dissaray.. and my name... will adorn the newspapers... and everyone... will look up... to me..."

A mad, twisted laugh echoed from Descole's lips as he walked past the group of Death Eaters ringing around Helm.
He paused to watch them, as one shot off a curse at the boy, the others jeering and charging spells.

... The boy... was... in danger.

No... No!
Dissaray was his! And what would happen would happen!

It took a swift movement forward, and a swinging sword. It slashed over and over, slicing the flesh on Desmund over and over, blood gushing, pain screaming from his mouth.

And Descole shoved him over, running the blade into his mouth, straight through the throat, allowing the Death Eater to drown in his own pain and blood.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 am

Crest: -I turn around after I've defeated all the Death Eaters that had enclosed me, just in enough time to see Helm... for the last time.-

NO! HELM!! KENNETH!!! DESCOLE SAVE HIM

Helm: -I look toward Crest and then all at once, the curses had begun hitting me, left right, side! Nowhere I could go was safe from the onslaught.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 am

Desmund Dissaray looked with pleading, pained eyes.

He raised his left hand to the man who had defeated, soaked in his own blood.

"Why..." He rasped, gurgling, eyes wide.

Descole ignored the pleas of Crest, not even looking to the boys as he kneeled and slashed his sign into the man's forehead.
J.Descole

"Because, Dissaray.." he hissed quietly, "You were mine from the start. And fate never had a good plan for you."

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Both   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 am

Crest: -I run to fight the Death Eaters off of Helm! Why Descole, why would you forsake my cousin like this! We would never have done this to you!-

Helm: -It is too late, by the time Crest has finished defeating the Death eaters around me, I am lying on the ground. Gasping for air, looking up at Crest.- "St... Steve... please... tell your dad... I'm sorry. I should've paid attention..."

Crest: "No Helm, stay with me! I can't live without you, you're my best friend!" -I start tearing up uncontrollably.-

Helm: "You're mine too Crest... but I think... we've... done our... last... gag...." -I cough in between words and then eventually my eyes start to close. All the memories of me and Steven flash through my mind. Meeting after class that first time, setting up that exploding apple on the teacher's desk and laughing like Hyenas when it went off. All of our pranks come back at once and in another second, they were gone, with one lingering image. Crest laughing.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 am

Descole straightened, breathing heavily.
He cleaned his sword on the dead man's cloak and sheathed it, a cold, proud, twisted laugh growing in his stomach and rising through the air.

It was mixed with insanity, relief, madness, pride, hatred... joy.
A laugh that spoke of darkness and determination, spiralling high into the air.

".... Hah... hahah! Aahhaha! See! That is what happens when you deal with me! Damned men! Damned death eaters! You'll remember my name! Yes! Haaaahaheehahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: ooc   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 am

That was the third saddest thing ive read ever Sad
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Crest   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 am

-I turn around and hear all of Descole ravings. He didn't care... he didn't care that Helm was dead, that he could've saved him and didn't... for glory... for himself.-

-Intense hatred begins to consume my sorrow, a loathing I've never held for anyone except this man now. The man that killed Helm.-

-No signs of my laughter, smiling or anything were left. My face was as cold as iceberg and every bit as impassive. My emotions might as well have died that day.-

OOC What were the other 2?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: ooc   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 am

1. When Arty killed Lir.

2. When Crouch killed Lir

3. When Crouch died.

(my bad Fourth saddest thing)
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:21 am

Laughter died into mad chuckled, which finally faded from all reality.

Jean's face was split with a mad grin, his eyes dark from under his mask.
He turned to see Crest with the body of Helm.
His expression remained gleeful pride.

"... Boy.... why the long face!? Look! We've won!"

(( WHEN DID ALL THIS HAPPEN WHAT ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Crest   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 am

OOC Oh don't worry, we just typed out hypothetical scenarios in which these things happened via PM. None of that actually happened

IC

-I turn around and punch him hard in the gut.- "Don't you DARE ask me what the long face is for!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 am

(( -freaking out-
-stops-
... oh, hey, makes sense. xDx ))

Descole was shocked, backing up, amazed at the hit.
He put a hand to hit stomach before looking harshly at Crest.

"... Strayer... you damned idiot. You agreed to obey, no matter what happened. And now I tell you to stop being a fool- to gather your emotions and act like an adult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strayer Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Strayer Adventures
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next