Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal Disney moon Joachim sound Amythyst black cynder dustypaws Lumina Ovauzhar Lulu kerrigan liam sherbet snape
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Her head was surprisingly level, considering the amount of times she'd been in an ambush situation. 'So...shall we just knock on the front door and asked for the little piggies to let us in?' she snorted as she bared her teeth.

'I am a big bad wolf now.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Layton had a serious look on his face as he thought.

But that didn't last long.

There was a beating of wings, and a stern laugh.
He looked up and gave a gasp as the familiar voice sounded from the air.

"[i]Looks like little lost sheep have found their way to their Little Bo Peep, mm? I thought I dealt with you before ,at Hogwarts."

Fuin landed, the black blood wings folding to his sides, his purple hair let down and his purple eyes dark.

Layton moved in front of Amaya, as if to hide her from view.
Fuin had not noticed her yet.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm

'No...we are all wolves...it's a fight to see who's stronger now.' her voice was a deadpan whisper, stepping to the side of Layton. She looked serious, hair still tied back, waiting. Amaya hid the care from her face, she had to.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Matthew: "Where's Cynder? Tell me now!" -I demand from this... Fuin.-

Topher: "Preacher, that's not how you get info from someone..." -I stare at Fuin lacing him with bad luck, paying particular to his right leg, hoping he'll break it.- "THIS is how you get info from someone."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

having dinner, ill be back in ten, sorry :c
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Fuin kept a cold look on his face.

Amaya... why had she come...?

Layton scowled and touched the brim of his hat.

"Mr. Mortis, I would ask you let us through."

"No Can do, Top-hat man.."
Fuin moved, as if to lunge. But Topher's glare worked. On a loose patch of ground, his ankle twisted, sending him stumbling with an audible snap of the leg.

Fuin cursed and shot a glare at Topher.

"I'll kill you, you rat!"

"Oh, coming from a death eater, that's a common threat.."

Layton turned at the oddly familiar, yet strange voice.

And behind them, at the doorways, stood one masked man and a large group of ministry aurors.
The masked man held a gun.

"Descole..."

(( more mary sues omg. feel free to google Jean Descole for what he looks like.
No worries, Mer. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Artemis: -I look up at the group.- "Aurors..." -But how did they find here? I didn't send them any kind of detail or anything.-

Topher: -I smirk at Fuin triumphantly- "Ain't my fault you're unlucky..." -I say mockingly.-

Matthew: -Oh no... more people means more chance of bloodshed. I don't want anyone to die, I just want to protect the woman I love.- "Where is Cynder?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Without thinking, she darted over to catch Fuin, not saying anything else. damn, dont be hurt, but dont kill my friends....
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

The masked man with his large cloak and his hat stepped forward, chuckling darkly.

"Well, looks like waiting really was the correct answer, mm?"

Fuin snarled at Topher, straightening himself and giving Amaya a thankful look.

Descole took a few steps forward, speaking sternly.
"Out of my way, Cynder is mine..."

Fuin gave a stiff snarl at the strange auror, limping foward slightly, the black blood wings shifting, returning into his body.

"I will not let any of you pass to the Ironworks..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 pm

'Why does everyone want Cynder? can't you all let her choose and be content? She doesn't 'Belong' to any of you!' she hissed at the emptiness of her arms, knives in hand, preparing to attack for the girl's freedom.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Matthew: -I turn to the auror.- "Sir... she belongs back at Hogwarts with me.... with us."

Topher: "Yeah buddy! Help us out, go for it but don't you be takin' our friend away."

Artemis: -I ready myself for Fuin.-

-Let the enemy make the first move, analysis their attack pattern. Recognizing their pattern is the key to winning, Sound.- Wiser words have never been said by my father.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Descole laughed darkly. Layton's eyes narrowed as the opposite man spoke.

"Her breed is bound to extermination... I will not let a single stupid girl get away and give them hope."

The man pointed his gun sternly at Amaya.

"Move, girl"

The flash and report of the gun was loud and sharp, echoing in the underground.
Fuin moved just in time, shielding Amaya from the bullet- but the mark hit true. Next to his heart, Fuin felt a sudden burning in his veins.
Blood poured from the wound, starting black, and gradually turning red.
Useless blood. Regular blood.
And a lot of it, as well.
It poured from the wound in massive amounts, a tint of purple starting to flow from it.

Descole shoved past Layton, who gave a cry of indignation and moved to throw a punch at him, which he moved out of the way quickly.

The auror shoved past the others, heading toward the Ironworks.

And Fuin collapsed, the burning poison released, the spell keeping him safe worn off.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 pm

(long post time *sniff*)

Amaya heard the whistle of the gunshot sail past her ears, and her pale eyes followed the sound, zeroing on the purple haired man. Her head reeled in confusion, seeing him broken on the floor.

In an instant, her surroundings and all the commotion faded into oblivion, the screams and cries for help falling mute as she darted over to him, completely consumed at the sight of him writhing in pain.

‘Fuin!’ she couldn’t say another word until she was by his side, yanking his body to her lap, snarling possessively at the people who shot past them.

She was hyper-aware of every fraction of a second, yet the voices around her were muffled, blending indistinctly into the background. Desperation was clear in her ragged voice, breathing hitched and pained.

‘Listen to me; I love you! which is why you can’t leave me, Please!’ she was almost begging him now, unable to accept the inevitable, taking his paling hands and grasping them firmly, pleadingly.

Time stuttered around her, she was about to lose another person she loved.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Artemis: "NO STOP!" -I start running after Descole until I was side by side with him keeping my pace and wand aimed at him.- "Genocide is NEVER necessary. If you won't see reason, I WILL stop you! PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

Topher: "MAY! Are you alright?!" -I yell out concerned.-

Matthew: -I start running after Artemis, I won't let him take my Cynder away.-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 pm

The only person who had her attention was the dying man in her arms, grief creeping up on her, about to shatter her stricken exterior any minute.

'Don't go....'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 pm

(( Poor Amaya. :a; ))

Fuin felt contact. He heart voices, and felt incredible pain.
He moved his hand to the gun wound in his chest, blood soaking through the clothing and pooling on the ground.

"A-Amaya," He rasped, the taste of blood collecting in his mouth.
For some reason he couldn't concentrate. The world was fuzzy.
He smiled gently at her, breathing coarse and forced.
".... You left the ribbon in your hair...."

---------------

Layton looked at Fuin, then at Descole.
The aurors from the doorway began flooding in.
One grabbed his arms and hands while several others moved to Topher.

Four wolves with metal caps on one of their ears raced forward, following the leader of the group, the one who had shot Fuin.

Descole looked at Artemis and blocked the spell with swift reactions.
He walked quicker.

"Silly boy, move. Go back and help your worthless friends, or I will shoot you, too."

The Ironworks were close now.
The snarling wolves caught up with Delcole and began snarling at Artemis and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:22 pm

The futility of the situation made her want to scream with anguish, bitterness. Her fingers clenched and twisted wildly, attempting somehow to reverse the moment, to stop the rivulets of crimson..

Her voice had whittled down to an anguish whisper.

'Of course I did, just like you saved my life. Thank you.' she bent down, meeting his mouth swiftly, indifferent to the metallic taste of blood and impending death.

'D-did i say i love you?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Topher: "HEY! What the hell? I didn't do anythin' this time!" -I say as I struggle in their grasp. I am NEVER going back to Azkaban ever again.-

Artemis: "I don't fear death and you wouldn't dare shoot me anyway. One I'm a fellow auror, two if you did, the consequences would be... considerable. Also never call my friends worthless. They're better human beings than you are! REDUCTO!"

Matthew: -The best way to help Cynder now is to fend off these wolves. Forgive me for using violence, Lord, but I must protect the one I love.- "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Fuin's breathing was shallowing, his expression dropping.

"And I love you, Amaya.... I'll wait for you... on the other side.."

And with a last pained gasp, Fuin's body went limp, his eyes frozen in the last moments, fogging over as death took him.

------

The aurors didn't really expect much, obviously.
Layton spotted a large pipe laying nearby, and struggled to the point where he had herded the men over with him. In that instant, he slipped his foot under the pipe, got one of his hands free, and flipped the metal into his hand.

He slammed it into the aurors gathering by him before whacking the ones by Topher with a satesfying 'thump'

-----

Descole was blasted to the side from the spell, and was sent tumbling to the side.

He regained his footing and stood again, anger gleaming past his mask.
"Idiot! I warned you!"

He moved swiftly, the sound of a sword being unsheathed scraping as he yanked out his second weapon, the gun now laying uselessly on the ground.

" I have been given the Okay to do what is necessary- and no matter how many die, once the shapeshifters are gone, it will be worth it!"

---
A spot on shot made a wolf yelp as it was tossed to the side, stunned.

The pack turned their attention to Matthew, Growling and snapping their jaws together as they circled him.

And from somewhere in the Ironworks, a sudden cry could be heard. A cry of pain mixed with gasps for air, while shouts sounded from the women inside as they began to tend to the pained girl.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Sad

Grief shattered her stunned exterior, as if her conscience had splintered into glass pieces, the shards cutting into her veins, the pain enveloping her body, consuming her being.

Strangled cries escaped her lips, but she couldn’t take a breath deep enough to sustain them. She was locked into a bottle, suffocating and choking with her torment.

Numbness – or rather an intense ache coated her body. The shards still ripped into her flesh, but the overload of suffering had collapsed into nothing, just a corpse as she mechanically picked up Fuin’s cooling body.

‘You god-damn idiot, it was supposed to be the other way around! i was waiting for you....’ hollowness ate away at her insides, leaving a deep rut where her stomach had been. Yet she could hear blood pounding in her ears, heart threatening to rip free from its prison with its erratic but dragging beats.

She had been left behind.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Topher: -I look at Layton, impressed, surprised and grateful.- "Dude you HAVE to teach me how to do that." -I hear the scream and then start bolting in the direction of it.- "Hold on Cyn, you have to hang in their for the preacher..."

Artemis: "They must stand trial for any crimes. I won't allow this perversion of justice continue. PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

Matthew: "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Amen." -I say as I begin fighting off the wolves with numerous spells, it didn't seem like me to be using spells as strong as I was, especially for offense. But then I hear the scream and dread consumes me.-

Artemis: "MATTHEW! GO GET CYN! I'll hold him off!" -I yell to Matthew as I ready to face Descole.-

Matthew: -I nod and try to break past the wolves.-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:56 pm

She was encompassed by mourning and despair as she rose, no longer rooted to the floor. Dizziness threatened to pull her into unconsciousness, unattainable dreams trying to tempt the forlorn girl away from the sharpening reality.

Amaya knew she would be of no use to the mission as a broken woman, so still holding Fuin in her arms, she disapparated back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm

(( Amaya. :a; ))

Layton kept the pipe in one hand and held onto his hat with the other, fighting off the aurors who began to try and go after Amaya.

He looked over at her, yelling out.

"Miss Amaya! Get out of here, to the Ironworks! There's someone who needs you more then that boy!"

But she was gone. Abandoned the mission, with the body.
Layton was forced to fight alone.

------

Descole again blocked with magic.
His mind was racing, and sudden realization crossed him.
He side-stepped and growled after Artemis.

"You know nothing of the past, silly boy!" He snarled before sprinting to a boulder to the left of him, toward the Ironworks.
He ran up it and bounced from the top of it, rolling and flipping in the air with surprising skill, landing right by the Ironworks doors.

"Nice try... but I've gotten there first..."

------

At Matthew's sudden movement, the remaining wolves followed, one of them bounding in front of the boy.
A rifle shot sounded from the Ironworks, killing the canine quickly.
The others snarled and backed away slightly as Toki leaned from a shooting window, calling out to Matthew.

"Careful there, boy! Watch your heels!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Topher: "Dammit May..." -I say glumly but not overal angry.-

Artemis: -I follow him, perform the same acrobatic maneuvers. and I land in front of him with my wand to his face.- "Don't underestimate the (the Force) Strayer's training. It never mattered who got there first, what does matter is who wins in the end. STUPEFY!"

Matthew: -I yell up to Toki.- "God bless you, do you happened to know where a Cynder is here?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Descole, for once, felt nervous.
He gave a growl and moved swiftly, using his sword to deflect the attack.

"Give up, silly boy! There is no trial for the already damned! Gladamier and his people have done more damage then what you believe them to- as well as that Cynder girl, who is accused of murder just like her Uncle!"

He lunged at Artemis, swinging his sword with quick skill, looking to slash at his legs to cripple him for the time.

-------------

Toki Yelled back as another cry came from Cynder.

"Yeah, she's in he-"

The woman was shoved to she side, out of the way of the shooting window with a shout of anger.
Ged stepped in the way of where she once stood and snarled down at Matthew.

"Leave now, Matthew! Do not force unwanted rage upon yourself! You've already brought the Ministry in here, so leave before you do worse!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next