Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Ovauzhar Amythyst dustypaws sound liam black Disney Lumina Lulu krystal moon sherbet cynder snape kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Eagle's HQ

Go down 
+2
Sherbet&Cosmo
Phoenix Flame
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Eagle's HQ - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Eagle   Eagle's HQ - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm here if you need me. Just say the word and I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ace   Eagle's HQ - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm

There was a four word response that summed up everything she felt for Eagle.

I always need you.

But the girl wasn't at Hogwarts anymore, and the situation was already changing..yet it was true, the one Ace would definitely need was the one she'd just written to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Eagle   Eagle's HQ - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Ace's letter is only two words long: "I'm sorry."

I don't understand... he thinks, frowning. A horrible, dark part of him fears the worst, but he desperately pushes it away. No. She wouldn't. Do be stupid, Chase.

Taking a calming breath, he writes a reply.

What's wrong, love?
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Eagle's HQ - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Getting back was surprisingly easy for Crest. But then again,his memory always was superb. It needed to be in the line of work he was in since birth.

He held in his hand a tome with an embellished Strayer Swallow on the front. Taking these archives out of Honora Castellum was highly prohibited, but the end justified the means. Eagle was one of the most trusted and respected compatriots and Ace was clearly very gifted to have Eagle's admiration. 

He had arrived within the hour of their conversation at the lake, never one to waste a minute. As he waited, he read and re-read the passage again.

But even his scrutiny could give him only half-way certain conclusions. This whole thing could be a massive coincide, but Crest's didn't believe in such phenomena. 

'Entry 818:
My mission to defeat Voldemort was an overwhelming failure, perhaps the biggest blunder in my entire career as an auror. 

It was foolish of me to think I could handle this assignment alone. I thought with my guide I could catch Voldemort off guard.

Infiltration was the easiest part of this endeavor. We both faced the challenge of our hair colors being unusual, her's a stark white and mine silver. But we overcame these and managed to sneak inside with her lead. After getting inside, she took on one Lucius Malfoy as I fought Voldemort himself. 

Death eaters may be matches for Voldemort to use, but Voldemort himself is the flame. There's no comparison to be made between even his most elite and him. It was only by the fortuitous and appreciated intervention of Liria that we were able to survive...

It just occured to me that I haven't named my guide on here... her name is.." The next bit of writing was a line that was posed to become a 'D' but never arched around to finish the letter as his writing continued.

'Oh what am I doing? Here I am writing about battles and guides while my wife is furious with me. I can tell she is. I'll continue this later.'

But as the next entry was about a different mission altogether, it was self evident that this had lapsed his mind.

This is why they had procedures. So spotty work like this didn't occur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagle's HQ   Eagle's HQ - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagle's HQ
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Houses and Homes-
Jump to: