Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal kerrigan sherbet Amythyst Joachim moon snape sound Disney black cynder Lulu liam Ovauzhar Lumina dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Look here, nice words!

Go down 
+11
Cynder Dustypaws
Goblet Dream
RavenHaven
Sherbet&Cosmo
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
RiverSeth
Liria
DeathDolohov
CrouchJunior
Meredia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Look here, nice words! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: To Kurdt   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm

because everyone forgot about you, here is my nice things 2 u bro.

you are my awesome IRL friend who puts up with my weirdness so thank you
you're so reem
sw4gg

You also help me with maths (It's ok mer, i know you struggle with shapes.. ) which you know by now im unbelivably shit at :L

-keeps talking in stupid voice-
MUAHAHA
I WILL TERRORISE YOU 5EVUR
like Ghost Rider.

mmmm. Nic Cage.
plus, you're a fantastic writer. blahh.

-stops being mushy and runs away-
:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Amy, i agree.
ITS BEEN SO LONG. we must actually rp together again!Smile
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:46 pm

People are saying nice words? I would like to thank people like Mer, Death and Crouch who have RPed with me since I first started a couple of months ago, and helped me feel comfortable on and with the people on the forum.

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 pm

(of course i would make you comfortable
you're one of my IRL best friends
/shot)

Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

My turn. I feel I really need to say this seeing as what happened yesterday and all. -.-

Crouchy: Omg, thank you so much. You're like the big brother I never had, but wished I had. Seriously, you're amazing. I love rping with you and talking to you. You're so creative and your writing is amazing.

Amy: Okay, even though we don't rp often, I freaking love you. You're skill is amazing, you have an epic way with words, and I love your characters. I hope to rp with you more often.

Raven: Ugh, we don't rp often enough! I'd love to rp with you more. I love your characters and I ADORE Sam. Seriously, she's amazing. I love your writing and, just, ugh. You're amazing.

Cynder: Cynder, Cynder, Cynder. Three words: You got SKILLZ. I get so jealous sometimes when I read your rps. I love your writing style and the way your words flow so well.

Ash: I haven't known you very long, but I want to get to know you better. We need to rp more.

Pheonix: Even though we don't rp often, and I think we should change that, I see you as family.

Liria: BE MORE SOCIAL! Omg, you've got to rp with other people. You've got such great skills. I'd love to rp with you.

Meredia: Thank you for being there for me, for listening to my rants, for rping with me when no one else would. THANK YOU FOR BREDDY Very Happy lol, You're so amazing. Your writing is amazing. You're my best friend. I wouldn't trade you in for the world.

Kurdt: I love rping with you. If Breddy weren't my OTP I'd be all over Teddy/Kurdt. Very Happy I love your writing skill. Your ideas are just so amazing.

All of you guys are my family. I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 pm

" If Breddy weren't my OTP I'd be all over Teddy/Kurdt. Very Happy "

-stares-
-keeps staring-
-stares until she falls asleep-

mmm, ill write something proper when im on my computer
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Damn it, I forgot River -.- I'M SORRY RIVY!!

River: OMDL I LOVE YOU! Very Happy You're also like the sibling I never had. I love talking to you about stupid, dumb shit and having an amazing time doing so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 am

:O how can you forget me?! -cries-
kidding.Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:35 am

How do you guys even make good words for me.
Stop.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am

because you Damn well deserve them.

one shall prove it. :3
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 am

Meredia wrote:
because you Damn well deserve them.

one shall prove it. :3
NO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm

hi i dont know any of you but you all seem really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer finally found time to do this   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 pm

okay, here goes. I tried to keep these concise...

To everyone in general: i don't know how you all put up with how bizzarre and angsty i am, but i'm VERY glad you do. Seriously, i don't know what i did to be able to meet such an amazing bunch of people-goes all mushy-

Amy: YOU SHIP-A-HOLIC. Razz I absolutely adore RPing with you, not to mention your music taste is nothing short of awesome. I also need to thank you for the times i let my rage spill everywhere and you just took it in your stride. -hugs- I'm glad we get on really well, and i'm sorry for being a nuisance sometimes (comes with being a Gryffindor)

Ash: come online more! you were the first person to properly RP with me on here and i love how weird and wonderful your characters are! (not to mention you recreated Edmund... -mini fangirl-) I wish our times weren't so awkward so i saw you more often. You're brilliant :3

Crouch: bro there's so many things i could say about you, i could probably go on for pages and pages! so to keep it simple: thanks for all the awesome plots you've let me be a part of, and OOC you're a fantastic person who i'd be proud to say i'm friends with. I admire you greatly, Cheers for everything.

Cynder: Although we don't tend to be online on the same time, i always look forward to when we are, because you never fail to make me laugh. Our PM conversations are just comedy gold :') you always put me in a good mood, and as a person you're absolutely fantastic. I WILL GO DOWN WITH OUR SHIPS!!! (Fumaya </3 )
Also, your writing skills are simply outstanding, i kinda convert to a puddle of jealousy whenever i read most of your posts. srsly.

Death: I swear by now i probably owe you my soul. The amount of times you've calmed me when i've been in bitch mode is unreal. I really value our friendship and i'm extremely relieved you can tolerate me (not many people can..), i would be royally fucked without you.
I'm pretty sure i don't deserve such a loyal, trusting best friend. "thank you" is an understatement for the help you've given me.

Goblet: i love your hyperness, Keith loves your hyperness, that's all i need to say Razz -Gobby hug-

Kurdt: you know why you're awesome, you're my irl friend! You put up with my retardedness when the rest of the guys here don't have to. Plus anyone who readily accepts the fact I RP and joins a forum for me is clearly fabulous . You so sugoi kawaiii

Liria: RP with the rest of us sometime! we aren't going to gouge your eyes out, i promise.

Phoenix: OMDL, your plans are ingenious. and admittedly, Bagle is the cutest ship i have out of my cast. I somehow ship most of my characters with yours because... you're fantastic, really. I know i've been really angsty at you lately (which clearly isn't fair) and if i could take it back i would. I'm sorry for everything :c. You're a close friend and fellow fangirl, you flail with me
-flails-

Potion: i miss you and our conversations :c you're insanely gorgeous and a great person to talk to, i know you're going to be really successful in life. I hope we keep contact, AND RP MORE WOMAN!!! (I regret killing Syd because it means i don't get my fix of Evil Mr Darcy... -sighs-)

Raven: I wish we got to RP more >.< I love Jack and his craziness! we need to create an awesome plan together, our characters don't interact enough :c Also, you need to have faith in yourself! you're brilliant, understanding, and someone i know i could go to if i needed advice. Thank you for putting up with my blatant weirdness.

River: You're practically my mother sometimes, and a sister to me at the same time. I greatly appreciate the care you have for your friends, and i probably need you more than i let on. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you, and i'm grateful for every minute that you help me, even if i forget to show it on occassion. You're fabulous darling Wink

Sherbet: I've had some awesome RPs and memories with you. come online more, i miss you and Gobbie's cheerfulness and optimism. You're so fun to be around!

THE END
SAP OVER
-hides-

what have you all reduced me to
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Nyah. Desuu. Rawr.

You know what I mean Mer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Hitoshi san is so kawaiiii

desuuu nyahhh

of course i do Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 am

Baahh!

Iie, iie!

Thank you, though, Mer. Omg you're so kind to me.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 pm

WHOO.
forum mother. lol
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Okay, so I meant to make this last night, but alas one needs sleep at one point or another. I'll try and make it brief.

Mer: I love you I love you. You're amazing. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for and even though we get on each other's nerves I love how we always end up back together like a rubber band. (cheesy analogy, but hey) I don't think I'd still be around if it weren't for you. Thank you. I love you (another heart for good measure)

Crouch(y): You're like the coolest brother I never had. I know I've told you this before, but I'll say it again. You're amazing. You never judge me, you support me, you listen to me unloadwhenIreallydon'twanttobutitjustallcomesoutatonce (BREATHE). Thank you.

Rivy: I love how I can have the stupidest conversations with you and you still think of us as friends. I'm actually seriously surprised that you still talk to me. You're awesome and I can't wait to see you in a year (if I have the money). Very Happy

Amy: We need to talk more. Seriously girl, you're just flat out amazing. I wanna meet you so badly! I think we'd be great friends.

Raven: Thank you for being there for me even though we don't know each other all that well. You've no idea just how much that means to me.

Cynder: Ugh, girl, you're just... If you could see me right now I'm fangirling over you. Seriously, you do that to me.

Pheonix: I am so upset by the fact that we don't talk. Like ever. This needs to change because you're awesome and I think we'd get along swimmingly (lol pardon my cliche british speak).

Alright, I'm done. (That wasn't nearly as long as I imagined it.) Very Happy

I LOVE YOU GUYS! I love you
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm

i'm a shit friend but okay
-hugs-
thank you
:3

you're so fabulous that i would hate myself if we properly fell out and never spoke again. I would cry, a lot. (and i hardly ever cry..)
YOU'RE AWESOME. Love you Habibi -insert more mush-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Agreed, Death :3 We always say we need to RP more but never get around to it.

I'll redo my one of these soon Razz
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Crouch: You're just the best, ok. You've genuinely become sort of a big brother-like figure for me. You're awesome and I love RPing with you, with whatever characters because man, I could just quite happily RP with you for hours on end. You're fantastic.

Cynder: Ah, Cyn. You're an absolutely amazing writer. I love the way you write, it's amazing. And you're brilliant fun to talk with as well, OOC, and when our conversations dissolve into fangirl squeals I still find them brilliant. Very Happy

Meredia: Despite the times when we go through rocky patches (I've been stressed lately, you've been angsty like you said (you're forgiven <3)) you're still one of my closest friends on the forum. You're amazing, ok? Never forget that.

Potion, Sherbet and Goblet: WHERE HAVE YOU GONE. Sad I miss you guys.

Raven: Twin, you're a brilliant writer and an awesome person. <3 I miss our conversations, though, and we should actually RP more xD

River: I'd love to RP with you more! Your plots are fantastic. I don't recall the last time we ever involved each other in one, so it would be great if we could do that at some point!

Amy, Kurdt and Liria: I'd love to RP with you guys more, if you wanted!
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 pm

deathy, of course i think of you s my friend! you have no idea how much you make me laugh.
and i cant wait ither....you best get the money lol

Phoenix -evil laugh- so....you want to get involved with plots? Pm me, we can think of something!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm

why are you guys so nice to me
-flails helplessly-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: my words or something   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

this is mainly for Mer because YOU NEED TO TAKE A FUCKING COMPLIMENT.

Mer,
I know when you'll read this you'll deny it but i'm still going to say it. You're so kind and friendly, i don't care that you go slightly psychotic sometimes (we all get stressed).

You're smart too, so stfu with all your negativity plz. You're cool. :3

---
Kurdt,
fellow homestucker, you seem fabulous too. Although i am 2 deep 4 u.
we need to rp sometime!

--
Crouch
uh, cheers for accepting me back. Wasn't expecting it so that's good. You're an awesome guy.

--
that's all i got.

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 pm

-inhales sharply-
i will not try to prove you wrong... -chants to self-

i'm psychotic
totally agree with that

but dude, you are brilliant too. We haven't known each other long or w/e but our convos are funny as fuck Razz thank you for planning with me and agreeing to all my stupid ideas. Even if you don't hang around here we must talk on FB, okay?
---

to death,
this is unprovoked, but mergh you are great. thanks for being such an awesome person. cheer for always being willing to rp with me too, i appreciate it muchly c:
-intended to write more but can't do any more mush today-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Look here, nice words! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look here, nice words!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next